Reply Naruto Guild
sasuke dies?!!??!!! (spoilers?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_hime29

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:54 am
He wont die he cant the whole reason episodes contiune not only cause of Naruto but also so he can save Sasuke so he has to continue to live heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:47 pm
Sasuke got killed by fans of people who hate people who don't wear proper shirts and got flushed down the toilet. That's why no one kill Itachi and flush him down. He wear something.

-Shot-

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

DarkGaara5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:01 am
..man i wanted sasuke dead...BUT HE ISNT!!!
DAMN MY LIFE SUCKS!!!
((and worest my 2nd fav. IS dead....yeah preety much my life sucks))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:41 pm
DarkGaara5
..man i wanted sasuke dead...BUT HE ISNT!!!
DAMN MY LIFE SUCKS!!!
((and worest my 2nd fav. IS dead....yeah preety much my life sucks))

whos your second fav? O_o  

ShadowsRandom

Mizz Foolio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:38 am
What the Pho
A lot of Sasuke haters...joy. stare
Anyways, just because people hate Sasuke doesn't mean he'll die. And he has his Snake squad to back him up against Itachi, and possibly Naruto aswell. So if the going gets tough Sasuke has backup.

Thank You!You are so right,and just cause people hate him,doesn't mean anything,and thats right he does have backup  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:01 am
he has backup but he probably wouldnt want them to interfere like when naruto,jiraiya(sp?) andd sasuke were fighting itachi and kisame he didnt want help from anyone. plus, i hope he dies. how dare he betray the leaf village!  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Mastilic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:03 pm
its a rumor, he probly wont die  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:04 am
I wish he would die.  

xxKazokuxx

Honh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:20 am
Not going to happen. Itachi has become weak. His sharingan has made his eyes worst. At best, if Sasuke attacks smart, it might be the end of his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:35 pm
Ya know, people like you are why I'm gonna laugh my arse off if Sasuke dies, though I am character neutral.  

vampiretrees

Shinde Kanishi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:25 pm
dude i dont know why u guys hate sasuke he`s badass GO SASUKE KILL ITACHI YEAH!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:44 pm
OMFG! I WANT HIM TO DIE SO BAD! I HATE SASUKE HE'S AN *BEEP* ! xp WELL IF HE'S NOT DEAD YET, I HOPE HE'LL DIE SOON! scream  

AznxAngelxRuineux

AznxAngelxRuineux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:28 pm
there's no way sasuke could beat Itachi! he don't even have a chance! seriously i would laugh so bad if sasuke die!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:51 pm
first of all i guess sasuke would try to figure out why itachi killed the clan.
plus i think something important will happen if sasuke meets tobi
(for those who dont get it try to figure it out)  

arcanus15

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:09 pm
arcanus15
first of all i guess sasuke would try to figure out why itachi killed the clan.
plus i think something important will happen if sasuke meets tobi
(for those who dont get it try to figure it out)

Dude...if you look up pics of Tobi form the akatsuki (which by the way...he's a good boy...) you get pics of an older Obito...i just wonder if itachi knows about that one??? and for everyone wondering...Sasuke doesn't die...he leaves Konoha and joins up with orochimaru...Sakura becomes a she-beast and naruto gets even stronger...I don't know when sasuke goes up against itachi again but i do know that he is still alive once the time skip takes place...(and i am watching the english episodes...i just look stuff up on the internet...) but for the sasuke haters...get over it...sasuke is a cool charictor, he just has self-esteem issues and is so freakin' emo that it is sad to think about...and everyone thinks that he is going to turn out to be just as bad as itachi! no he doesn't! (spoiler) he fights naruto and tells him that he will not stoop to his brother's level. he will find his own way to get the power of the sharingan and refuses to kill his best friend (naruto! duh!)...(end spoiler) so sasuke is just after power... he is nothing like his older bro (fan of Itachi!) and if you honestly think about it...what does it matter with who wins? if Itachi wins, his goal of aiding his brother in surpassing him (if you ask me...killing off the family is a messed up way of encouraging someone but...hey...who am i to judge?) will be destroyed and itachi will loose more of himself than he would realize. And if sasuke wins, he will gain his revenge...but at the same time loose all that he has worked for. He may have been able to surpass his brother, but he would learn that he is no better than the b*****d that he had killed...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff