Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somei Yoshino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:49 pm
Awesome idea. Let me know when you're going to start it biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:51 pm
Oh gosh you guys, I'm sorry it took me so long to reply! I had surgery and I've been in bed all week xp No fun! I was so bored! At least I had Twilight and my pic of me, Jacob and Ed to comfort me xd Anyway, here's your instructions:

1. PM me is you want to join. I will be taking down names until next Friday - July 6!!!! You snooze, you loose!! And Stephanie will be very sad not to hear from you.

2. I'll tell you you're in and give you my email address.

3. What you need to send: A letter to Stephanie, a picture of yourself (if you want), and what color paper you want me to put your stuff on. I need your stuff by July 13!!! Wait no, Harry Potter 7 comes out that day... July 14 then haha

Here's what I have: I have any color paper you could possibly want , so that's no problem.I have millions of stickers! I have flowers (real and cartoony), dogs, other zoo animals, loads of borders like leaves and stripes and what-not, umm... grass haha, stars, hearts, ribbons, ocean theme, japanese theme, buttons, mickey nouse (though i'm not sure why you'd use that...), movie theme, flamingos (what the heck...?) and.. yeah well you get the point. You want it, I probably have it! I'll decorate it however you want want, just tell me. If you don't tell me, I'll do stuff to it myself and I promise it'll be pretty! I won't send something ugly to our favorite author smile

Get writing people!  

6vampire6mistress6

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas