Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE BEACH rping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:39 am
The great muffin ascended from the heavens and made everybody FAT!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:41 am
King Phar
"no you should run like a pansy like every one else." i say
u dont hav to say it with an attitude stare *jumps in water n starts to padle on surf board toward the shark fins*  

iIve

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:33 am
i aem a cross bow at a random shark.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:40 am
*i catch the cross bow shot n looks bak at u*thats the wrong one.........can u tell by the sun shining on the plastic of the fake fin*i start to surf across the water n lift the person with the fake fin unto the surf board*hang on!!!*starts to surf to the shore with the real shark foloing*  

iIve

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:43 am
(i didn't shoot yet.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:45 am
King Phar
(i didn't shoot yet.)
(hehe ok ill just cut off that part)*i start to surf across the water n lift the person with the fake fin unto the surf board*hang on!!!*starts to surf to the shore with the real shark foloing*  

iIve

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:47 am
(thank you now i shoot him in the leg.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:47 am
*jumps in the sky suprising everyone shooting my giant sharikan across the sky striking the shark*hm.......lucky for u i came sis*looks up*i was just going across the woods n i saw the problem.....well ill be going*leaves the beach continueing journey*  

Jonthelegend

iIve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am
pro ninja 44
*jumps in the sky suprising everyone shooting my giant sharikan across the sky striking the shark*hm.......lucky for u i came sis*looks up*i was just going across the woods n i saw the problem.....well ill be going*leaves the beach continueing journey*
*arrives at shore with person*stupid brother scream i could of handled it myself stare show-off.....*lays person on ground n heads for the volleyball net*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:52 am
pro chick
pro ninja 44
*arrives at shore with person*stupid brother scream i could of handled it myself stare show-off.....*lays person on ground n heads for the volleyball net*
relods cross bow and sais "i'll shoot him for you." in a verry drunk fasion.  

King Phar

iIve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:58 am
King Phar
pro chick
pro ninja 44
relods cross bow and sais "i'll shoot him for you." in a verry drunk fasion.
no thank u hes my brother......n brothers are brothers........i just hate when he interrupts my rescueing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:38 pm
The mysterious lady leaves the beach and walks into the sunset.  

Krusadin

Arage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:08 pm
A man wandered onto the beach, yawning. (Looks like Repressed without the vines hehe, too lazy to describe.) "What to do..." he wondered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:14 pm
Suddenly the lady realized she had forgotten her parasol, so she walked to the water to get it.  

Krusadin

iIve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:47 am
Arage
A man wandered onto the beach, yawning. (Looks like Repressed without the vines hehe, too lazy to describe.) "What to do..." he wondered to himself.
(hehe hey hey u found my other rping forum*walks to the volleyball net n gets a volleyball*who wants to play beach volleyball??!!!!!!^^  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff