Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
The Old Hitamaki Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:47 am
Sevail stab the nearest with a kunai killing him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:02 pm
Once the puppet had taken care of the second one, the bandits were in the farm wrecking the plants. Kyosuke had snuck close to them after sticking leaves all over his clothes and as soon as they got close he had used the Suiton: Mizuame Nabara(Water Release: Syrup Capture Field) and gotten six of the bandits captured in the sticky liquid, though they didn't know it yet. Then sneaking even closer to the nearest bandit Kyosuke apeared in front of him and used the Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu(Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique). Leaves flew up and surrounded the bandit covering Kyosuke's escape back to safety.

"What the hell was that?" The bandit said as he fell back suprised at the sudden apearance and disapearance of the genin that he thought was just his eyes playing tricks on him. Another bandit looked over towards him and glared at the fallen one before saying, "Shut up and keep destroying the plants."

((Now since the last eight are in a group Sevail will be spotted if he isn't camouflaged correctly))

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:12 pm
"Sevail cover your self up better" Rasia said as he was covering his own self up. Rasia trough a paper bomb kunia at the trapped bandits it land where there feet are. Jibaku Fuda Kassei: exploding tag activated  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:23 pm
Seeing the flame of the paper bomb before it blew up the bandits had enough time to put it out. "There's a ninja around here somewhere, be careful, you two, your the look outs." the obvious leader said as he gave out ouders to two of the bandits. Luckily for Kyosuke even after Rasia's obvious mistake the two that had recieved the orders were the two that were lucky enough to not get stuck in the goo that had the rest of the bandits stuck.

You idiot, your not suposed to use paper bombs at night, they give away your position. Kyosuke thought as he sighed and shook his head. I'm gonna recomend him to go back to the accademy to learn night tactics 101 again. Kyosuke realised that now that their cover was blown this was going to be a lot harder than it had to be.

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:28 pm
"Damn it kakuremino no jutsu ( cloak of invisibility) and Bunshin no jutsu (clone technique)" Rasai said as. Him in his two clone snapped 2 of the bandits neck and laid them down quietly, and the jump back to his other position  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:33 pm
"I heard something over this way," one of the look outs said pointing off into the direction that Rasia was standing.

Then suddenly the effect of Kyosuke's genjutsu took effect on one of the trapped bandits and he started screaming his lungs out. This distracted the bandits for a couple of seconds, long enough for Kyosuke to get a kunai through one of the look out's head.

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:41 pm
Then Rasia clone and invisibility wore off good thing I'm far away enough not to spot me Rasia thought to himself. Dang I need to save my chakra up for later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:54 pm
The screaming bandit had finaly ticked off enough of the others that one of them finaly killed him. The leader looked around and swore under his breath before he spoke, "Damn, were down to six."

Kyosuke stayed far enough away to see what was going on but close enough so that he could rescue Rasia from any more green mistakes.

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:01 pm
I got a plan lets hope it works Rasia put a paper bomb on a kunia then rapped them together and then he troughs them at the ground by the bandits. Distracted by the paper bomb Rasia and Sevail jump behind them and slash 3 of the back part of the bandit necks and then they jumped back to there position  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:16 pm
When the bandits tried to move and found out that they couldn't, they started panicking and the dead bandits weapons fell to the ground effectively killing the remaining bandits right before the explosion tag went off making sure that they were dead.

"Oh, that had to hurt," Kyosuke said when the light went away and there was nothing but the soldering remains of the group left. "Well Rasia," he shouted trying to get the other genin's attention, "Think that was enough or are you going to add more just to be sure?" He hoped that the puppetmaster was smart enough to not do something that would bring so much attention if they were ever sent out on another group mission.

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:25 pm
sorry Rasia said laughing but we completed the mission didn't we by the way I didn't activate the paper bomb it was just a substitute  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:32 pm
"Well, something activated it." Kyosuke said with a shrug as he started walking off towards the village center to get to the Kage's office and report the completion.  

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

~Aya Goshen~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:06 pm
"Heh..." is all Guy said as he watched the outcome of the events. After popping a few joints, Guy decided he was going to do something. Maybe I should pay the Kage a visit. It's kind of boring here lately. He thought and left heading for the Kages office.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff