Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:11 pm
I give permission for SummerRaven to enter Epesi in with Bliss for this raffle  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:12 pm
Izzy Makani
My Daveigh and Lady Mirages Yukio are now officially lifemated. I give Mira the permission to breed them at any time.

I second the lifemating of Yukio and Daveigh and also give Izzy permission to breed them at any time heart  

Lunar Mirage

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

Xaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:19 pm
I would like to put Anubis x Auriga as Selective Permission, to mate any time <3 Thank you~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:20 pm
My Jazz and Lita Rutherford's Glow Heart are now lifemated. With this it is assumed that either owner is allowed to enter the couple in breeding raffles without the permission of the other.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:24 pm
Skylar14
My Jazz and Lita Rutherford's Glow Heart are now lifemated. With this it is assumed that either owner is allowed to enter the couple in breeding raffles without the permission of the other.

Yup. ^^ agreed fully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:39 pm
In all fairness, the "life breaking penalty" was originally listed as being 3 months in the previous thread, and said nothing about having to wait 3 breeding raffles.

I have no intentions of breeding Nostalgia anytime soon, but I am puzzled as to why that she and Jean-Claude would be affected, since the rules were changed after they broke their lifemating?

*just curious*

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Mila Farrell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:49 pm
Don't see this up there already, but Remove has my permission to breed Thestral with Artemis.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:50 pm
I would like to post I grant permission for Twilight to enter the breeding raffle with Cosette for Zoo's July slots. 'raze will be entering for us since I'll be absent. x]  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:55 pm
I give permission for Cuter to breed her snazzy stallion Quetzal with Jaziel heart 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:00 pm
[ Mialee ]
I give permission for Cuter to breed her snazzy stallion Quetzal with Jaziel heart 4laugh heart

Ditto from my end. (granting permission for this July breeding raffle with Quetz and Jaziel). <3  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:02 pm
I, Huroggmeten, hereby grant Marinity permission to breed my Shishio with her Alenazsa in Zoo's 24-hour-raffle and any other raffles in the future. whee heart

(At this time they are not (yet) lifemates.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:02 pm
Putting Zahara up for open permission.

Please PM me if you're interested and I shall get in contact with Psycho Shocker over the decision, as he will not be available on Gaia as frequently as myself to answer any PMs. <3  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

[.Konalou.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:25 pm
I give PhoenixGuardianMikasuzki to breed my Taiyaung with her Shimshek in Zoo's 24-hour breeding raffle, and any future raffles. =3 (Shimshek and Taiyaung are not lifemates....yet.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:29 pm
I give open permission to breed for this raffle only to:

Abel Nightroad
and
Charlamagne

If you're interested, please PM me.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:32 pm
[.Konalou.]
I give PhoenixGuardianMikazuki to breed my Taiyaung with her Shimshek in Zoo's 24-hour breeding raffle, and any future raffles. =3 (Shimshek and Taiyaung are not lifemates....yet.)

I also give my permission for the 24-hour breeding raffle as well as any future raffles. (Shim and Tai are soon-to-be lifemates...) heart  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff