Ninjutsu acadamy #1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:20 pm
((Lol))

"Yeah...that guy has a serious additude problem too..he scares the crap outta me."ryoku said as he laid back and stared at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:47 pm
tayuya loudly plays her flute and 2000 ninja come running into the gates kiling people"yesss now we begin"says orochimaru*byakugan*"we need to find the hokage and the demon kid"says siana following orochimaru out the window  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:05 pm
BIO!:A very fast ninja who is not afraid to kill a man,he is also part Uchiha

name:Jynx Lakito
Class:jonin
dorm:Sound
Village:Sound
weapon:Shadow star shuriken and katana
clothes:signature
appearence:signature
personality:Funny,mild,can be your best friend or your worst enemy
history:is the most Dangerousninja ever to live
Kekegenkai:Sharingan  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:43 pm
"Heh... I do admit, he is creepy... Ahhh... He needs to get out in the sun more too... He's albino..." Harrun said, laughing.  

Batjesusman

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:10 am
siana runs around the village trying 2 find the kid with the demon orochimaru looks trying 2 find the hokage  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:55 pm
Ryoku goes to the window to see what's going on."Hmm.." he says running to the village."Smoke."  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:17 pm
siana runs from building to building destroying them
orochimaru goes to find the hokage  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:35 pm
"Smoke? What shall we do then? Help this pathetic village? Or look for the beast?" Harrun asked, looking out a window.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:52 pm
"something tells me they're also after this guy..we have to get him quickly..." ryoku said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:53 pm
"Alright. Any clue were he is?" Harrun asked.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:02 pm
"Huh. I sense a Jinchuriki." Santento said looking out the window. "Hmm maybe this is him." Santento said jumping out a window. "Who are you? Are you the seven tails?" Santento asked. "How did you know I was Jinchuriki?" The mysterious man asked. "I'm the seven tails why?" "Oh no reason." Santento said attacking the man. Well he said to get him as soon as I found him. Well I found him so he's gonna get caught. "Hey Santento." Tobi said. "Who is that the seven tails?" "Yes you idiot come help me." Santento said after Tobi jumped down to help him. The seven tails ran to another city and Santento and Tobi chased him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 pm
"Damn this place is going to hell in a hand basket, Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" ryoku said burning the sound-nin."Don't you have anything better to do..." he asked as he stabbed two in the chest.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:14 pm
Harrun joined the fight, making some ninja dissinagrate, others imagine their worst fears.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:17 pm
"Kage bunshin no jutsu!" ryoku yells as he duplicates into sixteen clones."Alright fan out and take out as many as you can."he says Pulling out his sword from the other's chest.

((i replied to your RP...i'm gonna go edit it..i don't wanna be at a lake.))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:26 pm
((Well... I'm about to eat in that thread with Fuyu... so go ahead! By the way, we passed! :] ))

Harrun prepared a jutsu. Summon! He screamed in his head. After some smoke cleared, a large leapard appeared. "Admete... A little help destroying some ninjas?" harrun said, more of an order that a question. He pulled out a katana to fight with. Admete started attacking the ninjas while Harrun started chopping off limbs.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff