Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Sleeping Patterns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:02 am
I have of late become an insomniac, sometimes tossing and turning for five hours straight ((did that today XP))

In the summer, I stay up all night and sleep all day, mainly as a reaction to my school year regime, which includes going to bed by 10 PM every night and getting up at 6:30. This summer, I have pulled waaay more all-nighters than I have ever pulled before in my life. My total count tripled. I kid you not.

The thing about me is that no sleep or a lot of sleep, I'm still tired. It makes no difference, so I don't care how much sleep I get usually. I sleep fifteen hours the other day, and I woke up feeling like I had gotten five. That's how weird I am.

Generally speaking, though, I like to get twelve hours of sleep. I never do, though...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:19 pm
All summer I was nocturnal.
Now, for school, I'm sadly back to a rather normal regime that include a many sleeping pills xd .
I've always had trouble sleeping ever since I was a little girl. I think of the weirdest things to do, so many things to do and can't fall asleep before I do them. Odd, I knoweth.  

GlamourLolita

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:30 pm
I can run on about 1 or 2 hours of sleep. I'm a bit more tired during the day then usual, but I can run fine. It seems I'm half-nocturnal during the school year, and in the summer I'm fully nocturnal.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:38 pm
Im sorta of an insomniac I sleep during school so that explains something..I can sleep almost any where and it depends on how boring the situation is or how tired i am 3nodding  

Fallen_Kitty_Alchemist

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:43 pm
I wake up about 6am, Go to sleep about 2ish
I run on about 4 hours of sleep a night. And less if Im working on crew.

On weekends i sleep about 12 hours and do so durring the day so I can be out all night long  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:21 pm
Ascher
Sleep... Why sleep????
Sleep is wiiiierd, i mean you expose yourself for a period of several hours leaving yourself completely open to any danger and or attack, and even while "Resting" the brain is still completely active which shows that the brain does not rest, so technically there is no real point to sleeping. If people lived in an alternate dimension where no one had to sleep and then saw a movie of a guy sleeping they'd be like "Why the hell is he exposing himself to danger in such a manner????"
that is my logic on sleep

We indeed share the same logic on this position.
I hate sleep entirely, there is so much more you can be doing instead.
There are things I have to be constantly doing. I hate sleep.
it leaves me victim to my imagination...which is to strong to handle in a dream-like state.

Imagine laying in bed with thoughts of killing everything around you running through your brain, then you fall asleep, with that mentality, creating a world of anger and pain in your mind, only to awaken to it.
That's why I don't sleep....

The less sleep I have, the more I am me.
The more I get, the more I am like him....  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:22 pm
crown_of_thorns
What kind of sleeping patterns do you have? Do you like to go to bed and wake up nice and early? Are you basically half nocturnal? Or completely nocturnal, when you can be? Can you run on a little sleep, or do you need a lot?

Right now it's 4:08 am, and the third night in a row I'll be going to bed at 4:30. And yet I will wake up as early as 11 tomorrow so as to have a good full day. I enjoy my half-nocturnalness during the summer and on weekends and other breaks from school. And I can often run on little sleep, though I do have a point where I'm just way too sleep deprived to stay awake. Usually, however, I tend to fall asleep later and wake up earlier than everyone else around me at sleepovers, camps, and things like that.

I stay up fairly late. Unfourtouately, for about a month now, I've been crying everynight, and then I won't get any sleep till at the very earliest, midnight. My mom makes me go to bed at nine thirty, but I usualy end up staying up very late. Unless I don't have school, I have to go to bed early.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:25 pm
Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of?

Seriously I've done nothing all vacation but go to bet at 4 or 5 in the morning and wake up around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, except for one night where I couldn't sleep at all so I stood up playing Parasite eve until I died at the hospital by the hands of the spider queen...

Note, excessive drinking of multiple strawberry soda's can illicit wild posts about inabilty to sleep! xd  

Ascher

Soriana Leo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:10 am
Half-nacturnal, I like staying up all hours of the night weather it be surfing the net or drawing when I feel the need to.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:56 pm
I usually aim to go to sleep by 10, but I usually can't until 12 or 1. I then get up at about 6, but it seems the more sleep I get, the more tired I am. As long as I get at least 2 hours, I am usually good for the day. I would pretty much say that I am the nocturnal type, finding peace during the night hours. If sleep wasn't necessary, I'm sure I wouldn't want to sleep at all 3nodding . Darn insomnia....  

Acerbus nox noctis

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:26 pm
You could call me half noctournal.

I've had a more regular sleeping patteren now that I talk to a friend in England on the computer. My friend's on when I'd prefer to be asleep. And so I end up getting about three or five hours of sleep.

I've never been good at sleeping. I think too much to sleep. That's one reason I listen to music as I sleep. Helps my mind to slow a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:20 pm
I usually go to bed early-ish on school nights, but it takes me an hour to fall asleep. I never used to be able to sleep in on weekends, but I can now. I like to stay up late when I can, but basically after the sun comes up and a little bit of light comes into my room, I can't stay asleep. I'd need to be enclosed in a coffin to do that. wink  

EvFaerAshlynn

RoseGeist

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:50 am
I stay awake until 6:00 A.M.I sleep during the day and am awake during the night.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:11 am
Gah I'm not a morning person, if I could I'd stay up really late and not get up til afternoon. I really seem to only feel awake at night.  

-Hel the Reaper-

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:44 am
I used to get about 3-4 hours per night during the school year, but now I'm on melatonin(a sleep aid) now, so I'm usally asleep from 10.30pm-6am.

I'm really not much of a day person, and during the summer my insomnia is pretty much in control. I'll go to bed around 7.30am and wake up at 3pm, though sometimes I'll stay up for days at a time.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff