Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:25 pm

coreykill
he stood there a moment more almost entranced by her until he heard someone else on the ship "id better go check that ouot" he said backinng up and hitting his head on the top of a hatch "ow" he turned around and ran back to the bow of the ship until he saw what seemed to be some kind of cat or boy he wasnt quite sure "well hello there im vasily vasily ivanovich romanov and the capitan of the russian submarine invader and you would be?"

looks up "well im Johua i just moved into the neighborhood so im just checking it out and please to meet you vasily"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:28 pm

he checks his name aginst a stack of forms off to the side "ahh johua is it? well it says here you are my new engineer so i wouldnt become to accoustomed to the nieghborhood i expect well be casting off soon" he waited a moment "oh yes im sorry if you will head that way there through the open hatches all the way down the hall is the bunkroom that is where you can pick a bed and put down your things."

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:30 pm

she stood up leaving her things on her bed, she walked out of the bunkroom and walked around to explore
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:35 pm

after he saw the young johua out vasily became hungry so he went to the small kitchen in the center of the ship to see if new ships came stocked with food.......

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:36 pm

she looked into every room curious "hmm interesting" she said walking into a room
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:39 pm

vasily turned around sure he heard someone then he saw her standing there "whaff isss intrfffing" he said his mouth full of food he quickly swallowed then after taking a drink from his flask he said again "whats so intresting?"

coreykill

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:40 pm

coreykill
he checks his name aginst a stack of forms off to the side "ahh johua is it? well it says here you are my new engineer so i wouldnt become to accoustomed to the nieghborhood i expect well be casting off soon" he waited a moment "oh yes im sorry if you will head that way there through the open hatches all the way down the hall is the bunkroom that is where you can pick a bed and put down your things."

"ok thanks for the info" he starts to walk open hatches and walks all the way down the hall and into the bunkroom
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:41 pm

"hmm oh nothing" she said smiling "just exploring" she looked around they turned and walked out of the room

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:45 pm

vasily stood in the kitchen looking at the now empty doorway wondering what that was about. after inspecting the fride and not finding much he opened a cupboard and was pleased to find that although new ships dont come stocked with food they DO come stocked with alcohol he took down a choice bottle and after tasting it proceded to fill his flask with the rest.
he then started poking around the ship wondering where that girl had gone.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:46 pm

she walked back to the bunkroom, looking around, she goes through her things, her back to the door

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:49 pm

he poked his head into the bunkroom and looked around before spotting her a second later, he stood in the doorway being perfectly quiet watching her, wondering what she was doing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:51 pm

she pulled out some clothes to change in, she took her shirt and skirt off and changed into some shorts and a tank top, she stuffs the clothes back in her bag and takes out a pin, putting her hair back up

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:53 pm

vasily who was still standing in the door way perfectly quiet with now very large eyes and what was sure to be intresting dreams turned to back away and ended up hitting his head on the hatch...again "ow" he shouted.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:56 pm

she jumped and turned around dropping the pin "how long have you been standing there?" she asked bending down to pick up the pin

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:59 pm

vasily still very dazed from his head, siad "only a few years why" then after realizing what he said and seeing her horrifoed expression he quickly tried to rack his brain for a lie a truth anything that wouldnt make her think he was a creepy stalker or something "i came to offer you this" he said prouodly holding out one of his shoes to her..
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff