Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:17 pm
Hitomi was surprised at the sudden attack from the Raikage, and tried to block. The punch did minimal damage, but it still got her. "Ugh..." Hitomi glanced at Linea with slight anger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:27 pm
"Good..." Linea says briefly, then continues. Linea does a sweep kick at Hitomi trying to trip her up.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:33 pm
Hitomi does a quick hand sign. *POOF!* A wooden board was in the place where Hitomi was standing, and now she was behind Linea. "HAA!" she strikes at her with a claw.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:48 pm
Linea turned and grabbed Hitomi's arm. Then planted her right palm on Hitomi's stomach, and using the momentum Hitomi had threw her over. "Repeal the Cat.." Linea says making a pun of Hitomi's attack.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:59 pm
"AHHH!" Hitomi goes flying, then lands on her back 2 feet away. She slowly gets up as rubs her back. "Oww..." she says, then looks at Linea disheatedly. She already knew that Keade could beat her up pretty bad, but this was just ridiculous. There was no way she could stand a chance, so she sat down and started to meditate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:09 pm
"Knowing your opponent is stronger than you is good, but what will you do when faced with a life or death situation. I can't have you meditate like that in a battle to the death. I would morn for you more than others here. I say this because you are still young, and have much to live for. After you regain your bearing, let me know." Linea says to Hitomi. This was a serious matter since it is possible to be killed in the Chuunin Exams.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:31 pm
After a few minutes Hitomi opened her eyes. "What shall I do? I can not defeat you head on, nor do I believe that I will ever be able to defeat you." she states. Hitomi was unsure of what will happen with her lack of confidence in her abilities.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:16 pm
"Stand up. I want to show you something." Linea says to Hitomi. She was going to show Hitomi some moves to practice, and maybe a ninjutsu as well.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:25 pm
Hitomi stood up and waited to be instructed by Linea. She was slightly excited to know that the Raikage was going to show her something, instead of just kicking her butt all over the Dojo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:48 pm
"Okay you stand like this. Now when your enemy comes in you can raise up from this position delivering a kick, I will demonstrate." Linea says. She takes a few steps back the does a Leaf Rising Wind.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:05 pm
"Oh..." Hitomi was awed by the demonstration of Linea. She started to think about the move that Linea just did before her. Then noded and tried it herself. She started off good, then ended up in the floor. *THUD* "Owww."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:38 pm
Linea chuckled and shook her head. "That's okay you can keep trying. I will return in a bit, just going in the back." Linea states then walks off to a back room.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Hitomi noded to Linea after standing back up. She calmed herself and began practicing again, while using a little chakra here and there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:19 pm
Hitomi practiced for a few hours trying to perfect the move as best she could with the little time she has before the Exams. Around the 2nd hour she focused quite a lot of chakra within her, then did the Leaf Rising Wind...Although something was different. "EHH!" *the sound of a electric shock is heard* "AH?" *thud* "ooowww..."  

SissyMX
Crew

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:26 pm
Linea came back from the back room. She stretched and popped her neck, "I see you are doing well at that move now. Here." Linea hands Hitomi a scroll. The scroll contained the explanation of Thunder Up and Plasma Ball.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff