Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Anything you dont want trash ink old clothes bring them here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD FOR YOU!!!
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Adib13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:09 pm
i dont know bout you but if i have a stable connection, i'd be making at least 120k in 4 months that is if i make 1k a day. if you are making 500g a day, you'd have 60k by now... you've posted over 100 in the guild and i have no idea how much you've earned by posting in the other guilds you've joined so it seems that you are very active. so lets just assume that you've made 40k so far, 10k a month... are you trying to say that you've donated all your gold away? i doubt it. i read a post by you, in which you claimed that blue roses 3 is your mule. when i looked at your mule...your mule is in a worse state than your main, although your mule has been on gaia for around 4 months too =_= could you honestly tell me how much is it that you've really donated to anybody so far? seeing that you have 3 dream avatars...i wouldnt be surprised if you have another char besides blue roses 3

anyway, i wont ban ya. it'll be some other people's decision  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:09 pm
Adib13
i dont know bout you but if i have a stable connection, i'd be making at least 120k in 4 months that is if i make 1k a day. if you are making 500g a day, you'd have 60k by now... you've posted over 100 in the guild and i have no idea how much you've earned by posting in the other guilds you've joined so it seems that you are very active. so lets just assume that you've made 40k so far, 10k a month... are you trying to say that you've donated all your gold away? i doubt it. i read a post by you, in which you claimed that blue roses 3 is your mule. when i looked at your mule...your mule is in a worse state than your main, although your mule has been on gaia for around 4 months too =_= could you honestly tell me how much is it that you've really donated to anybody so far? seeing that you have 3 dream avatars...i wouldnt be surprised if you have another char besides blue roses 3

anyway, i wont ban ya. it'll be some other people's decision

Thank You...I really appreciate it...  

LuckyJayJay

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:13 pm
Plz... help me right now I am trying to help a friend who just got hacked last night...they took everything he had and all his gold that is why I am asking for help right now....He had like 9 monthly collectables, alot of clothes/stuff and like 50,000 gold and they took it all...so right now hes mad at gaia for not doing anything about it.... what i am trying to do is get him to like gaia again....I gave him some clothes to put on his avatar and some gold but he still needs more help....plz help me help others... Thank You So Much in Advance.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:40 am
Plz...Help me help others....  

LuckyJayJay

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:25 am
Please just a little bit of help...my friends is really in trouble...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:28 pm
Plz.. help me im trying to get a thank you letter for june but if you cant donate take a look at my store...thanks in advance...  

LuckyJayJay

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:50 pm
Feel Free to chat and Bump if you want!! BUMP!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:01 am
Plz Im half way of a really expensive item....  

LuckyJayJay

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:24 pm
Plz.. People Plz im questing for a certain item and im half way there plz help me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:35 pm
I'm debating blacklisting you for so much txt talk and chatspeak...

make a point to TYPE YOUR WORDS, and I'll probably forget those considerations.  

dronze
Vice Captain

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:06 pm
dronze
I'm debating blacklisting you for so much txt talk and chatspeak...

make a point to TYPE YOUR WORDS, and I'll probably forget those considerations.

sorry but um....I was just trying to keep it on the first page thats it...and i have been i am making a dream avatar and my friend got hacked the other day so im trying to help him out also....thanks again though....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:02 pm
BUMP!!!  

LuckyJayJay

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:56 pm
BUMP!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:34 am
BUMP!!  

LuckyJayJay

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items