Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
SEVENTH BOOK ENDING LEAKED ON TO THE INTERNET!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omg
  omg
View Results

Charli Harte

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:21 pm
Could anyone really know the ending to the seventh book early?? it seems kind of improable.
what really shocks me is that JK Rowling is considering making an eigth book.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Charli Harte
Could anyone really know the ending to the seventh book early?? it seems kind of improable.
She's not. There was an interview with her about her book release plans, and she's signing autographs ALL NIGHT, and they asked her why and she said, "I don't need these hands to type anymore, the least I can do is sign autographs!"

BTW, if everyone is wondering how this mysterious newcomer is so plugged on the HP news, I listen to a podcast called MuggleCast, TOTALLY recommend it to everyone! It's fun!  

x X Cissy x Black X x

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:46 pm
Eulysa Vilae
I call BS on that, I've heard the rumors and I don't buy it.
that is what i say. never believe anything you hear on the net because 9/10 it always going to be wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:50 am
I hadn't even heard that somebody had gotten the ending of the book. I really don't think it is true though. with how much those books cost and how much money J. K. is getting for those she would be paying bokoo bucks in order to keep it safe and away from the public until it is published  

dirt bike girl

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:02 pm
Charli Harte

This morning on the news they said a ton of Harry Potter fans banded together and made a petition to get her to write more books.

She said shortly after on an interview that the seventh book comes to a clear end, though she wouldn't say no to writing more books.

I think she meant books that aren't about Harry Potter.

I don't find the need for an eighth book.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:14 am
yea thats not true jk ddint let them keep it on the computer there's only the manuscript and maybe now few books bc it comes out soon but thats it theres no computer wiht anything liek that on it lol its a fake just some random kid who thinks he kno enought about harry potter and makes up the ending lol he so stupid!  

popularchris

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:49 pm
Oh come on!! rolleyes Did this "genius" report anything he read that can verify his story?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:06 pm
It's probaly not real. Then again it might be.  

Fleur Evette

Aari-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:58 pm
Anyone can say they hacked a computer. Want proof? Here

OMG! I HACKED INTO JKR'S COMP AND I LYK TOTALLY HAVE THE END OF THE SEVENTH BOOK!!!!!

To quote House, "Everybody lies."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:00 pm
ohemgee! that hacker is motherf*cking weird!!!
i hate him!  

xXBunnyPrincessXx

Hotohori_lover_2006

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:09 pm
Same here! I'd be so Pissed if that were true, which (Probably) it isin't, but still....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:03 pm
I'm betting everything that that ISN'T true. Seriously, it's just stupid. On a side not, but no less important, just 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until Deathly Hallows is out!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart  

Mara Jade Immortal

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:07 pm
Charli Harte

She said if there was any kind of "8th book" it would be an encylopedia of Harry Potter and all the sales would go to charity much like "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" and "Quidditch Through the Ages"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:53 am
hmm, i don't know about this hack hack thing, but i do know some spoilers!

OMG! i know who are those people going to die! and i've read the epilogue already, btw..  

rutbir

yougotownt12341245453

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:21 am
There's a good possiblity that a lot of the most recent 'leaks', mainly those in the past 2-3 days, are actual bits of the story. Apparently Deepdiscountdvd.com sent out the book early to everyone who pre-ordered it at their website along with Levy Home Entertainment. So there are people who have the book.

story  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces