Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Arena tournament-fight for your planet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:27 pm
Speaker: and who wants to fight against this boy? anyone who are brave enough jump down in the arena! *a lizard like man with two katanas jumps down getting ready to cut ur head off*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:30 pm
lifting his arm he obliterats one blade as he catches the other "rong move." turning the blade he decapitates the man. *yelling* "who's next i'll take any of you on."  

King Phar

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:33 pm
King Phar
lifting his arm he obliterats one blade as he catches the other "rong move." turning the blade he decapitates the man. *yelling* "who's next i'll take any of you on."

Three men jumps down, they look like brothers one with a chain saw, one with a gun and the third with bombs they all say: "prepare to die little man" attacks u on the same time  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:36 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

Three men jumps down, they look like brothers one with a chain saw, one with a gun and the third with bombs they all say: "prepare to die little man" attacks u on the same time
"he he he." hiting the chainsaw his saw cuts right through it and the wealders face jumping at the one with the gun he punches the guy and he flys across the feald and into a tree nocking it over ontop of him deflecting a bomb he jumps back studdying the last man.  

King Phar

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:39 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"he he he." hiting the chainsaw his saw cuts right through it and the wealders face jumping at the one with the gun he punches the guy and he flys across the feald and into a tree nocking it over ontop of him deflecting a bomb he jumps back studdying the last man.

the last one throws a smoke bomb and u hear his voice from everywhere "I'm here, no here, no here, I'm everywhere" laughs  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:41 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

the last one throws a smoke bomb and u hear his voice from everywhere "I'm here, no here, no here, I'm everywhere" laughs
"well than." closes his eyes finding the man with his mind he makes a pebble fly through the mans head killing his instantly.  

King Phar

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:43 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"well than." closes his eyes finding the man with his mind he makes a pebble fly through the mans head killing his instantly.

Speaker: "that was amazing now lets get the next one out for a battle" the keepers drags u back and throws u into the cell and takes me instead (now u have to be speaker and opponent^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:45 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

Speaker: "that was amazing now lets get the next one out for a battle" the keepers drags u back and throws u into the cell and takes me instead (now u have to be speaker and opponent^^)
"well than here is the next who will challange him." a worm like creature blasts out of the ground under you.  

King Phar

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:47 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"well than here is the next who will challange him." a worm like creature blasts out of the ground under you.

sits on ground with chains and head down laughing and making my eyes do some spin, I make mind trick on the work and gets it too run into the wall a lot of times till it dies  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:50 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

sits on ground with chains and head down laughing and making my eyes do some spin, I make mind trick on the work and gets it too run into the wall a lot of times till it dies
"well than..... looks like we need the next." a huge creature more robot than man trundles up to you on tank traks.  

King Phar

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:53 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"well than..... looks like we need the next." a huge creature more robot than man trundles up to you on tank traks.

uses fast ability and walks around to its back and takes out eveyrthing in it and walks back to gate  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:59 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

uses fast ability and walks around to its back and takes out eveyrthing in it and walks back to gate
"well than it's over bring out another two."  

King Phar

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:01 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"well than it's over bring out another two."

"this is not fun anymore, lets try a two vs two, that will be fun, let phar come in the arena, now we gonna have some fun" smiles with smoke in my mouth  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:09 pm
walking in hawkins sais "so what to do now."  

King Phar

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:13 pm
King Phar
walking in hawkins sais "so what to do now."

sits on floor waiting for opponents "well, now we just waits for opponents" (I have to take a breake from this role play, I got too much to do right now, but I will continue later)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff