Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*pushes button* <.< Shiny button...
  *self distructs* >,> Xp
View Results

xxxdeletemexxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:41 am
Usually about half an hour... I don't wear heavy makeup *I look too young. It looks stupid. XD* and the most time consuming thing is my hair.
But that's mostly just straightening my bangs and making it stay straight. Then making sure my pigtails are even. And tying that little bows... My arms get tired. XD

Nothing else really takes all that much time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:27 am
Lets see....A shower would take me about...10 minutes if I wear a shower cap,15 without and it would take 6 freakin hours for my hair to dry.Getting dressed doesnt take very long at all.I don't wear make up cause it iratates my skin....My hair style is pretty simple too.

So maybe about 30 minutes  

Awesome Akwardness

Angor Kai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:17 am
usually for me it takes about five minutes, unless it a formal event then it takes me 30 minutes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:42 pm
I take time to dress up every time I go somewhere, unless it's with my dad or something. Usually takes about 10-20 minutes, depending on how I'm feeling that day.  

DioRte

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:11 pm
For me there is no Dressing down. I'm always dressed-up. I never know who I am going to run into and where so I always look my best. A friend of mine made mention of that at work a couple days ago.

As for how long it takes me to ready: if it's in the morning about an hour...but that's because I find it hard to get going in the morning. I also like to take my time enjoying my coffee. If it's any other time of day 30 minutes. Minus showers which take about 25 minutes for me. So about fifty five mintues.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:24 pm
well in the fall, winter, and spring makeup takes me 10-15 minutes. then my hair which could take 10-30 minutes then dressing which could take from 10-20 minutes and the small stuff like drushing my teeth would be like 5-10 minutes. 75 minutes in total  

arya241

xGlitteR-n-GunZx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:42 pm
YES! i love dressing up and being in full everything. No matter what it takes me like 20 times longer to dress for occasions then other people. Im even pretty dressed up if im going out to the store to grocerie shop. I cant help it, i love being dressed up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:27 pm
for me it depends on what i'm going out for...it can take me anywhere from 30 minutes to 90minutes...it depends on how long i shower to do my hair(it doesn't take that long)and what i'm wearing  

Willie-John[Abomination]

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:55 pm
Well i take a shower the night before...So 5 minutes to brush my teeth and wash my face. Then 10 to throw on my outfit and pick out accessories. Then 15-20 to straighten my hair and do my make-up.

Total of...about 35 on a fast day 40 on a slow day.

If i am going somwhere i usually put on my basic outfit in the morning and add things to it all day...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:07 pm
It usually takes me around an hour and thirty minutes to two hours to get ready...o.O; I take long showers so that usually takes about 45 minutes. Then I brush, blowdry, and straighten my hair which takes about an half hour to 45 min. Then getting dressed, brush my teeth, make up, and all that other lovely girly stuff takes up the rest of the time.

God I feel like a snooty girly girl. =/  

Wicc123

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:35 pm
Redwing~Shadow
Question

I reserve .75 of an hour each day to "dressing up." I don't go out of my way, however. Simplicity - basic hygiene, some clothing, and make-up (eye shadow and liner)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:48 pm
Deific Requiem
Redwing~Shadow
Question

I reserve .75 of an hour each day to "dressing up." I don't go out of my way, however. Simplicity - basic hygiene, some clothing, and make-up (eye shadow and liner)

Psh.
Your vanity is assumed XD

Dude, unless I have to go somewhere, I don't care enough to stop wallowing in my own filth.
If it's just me killing my organs in my house, why bother? XDD  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Exquisite Cadavre

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:15 pm
Ah getting dressed to go out. ^^

It depends where I'm going and with whom I'm going.

To go to work in the morning it takes me 15 minutes.
To go out with my sister maybe 20 minutes or so..
On a date maybe 30, 40 minutes- depending.
When I'm going to dance or two a show, or "to paint the town red" to be cliche, about an hour or so...

It also depends on what I'm wearing.
If I'm corsetting, hairfalls, boots of doom, or anything else that requires assembly, it can take awhile. ^.^

I love dressing up as a general rule, but to take that long all the time I'd never get out of the house. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:47 pm
Ten minutes? That's to get dressed. Getting ready takes me thirty minutes. And if I'm dressing up maybe up to an hour. I got good at going all out in no time flat. And I don't go anywhere unless I fell that I look good.  

sk_cooper

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:30 pm
zz1000zz
Redwing~Shadow
when you say your not a lady, you mean your not lady like as I am or are you a guy with a female avi...sorry, there are people that do that, and I don't know why, but you can sometimes never predict people in real life.

*shrugs*

Ask someone who knows.

P.S. We test tube babies have it rough.
Well...how would I know I don't know you....don't think I'm starting something if I don't know you....like I would know that you were one...this is the internet for god sakes...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff