Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:49 am
A girl with dark hair casading down her shoulders walked in looking around, she held her books in her arms, she walked over and sat down in a seat quietly, she opened her notebook and began to write  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:51 am
copying the stuff off the bord he leans back "ok it seams that the teatcher is off campus so what should we do." to the class halk the class goes crazy.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:55 am
she continues to write, ignoring what he was saying and all of the noise  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:59 am
The old male teacher came in. Todays subject was poetry.
"Good morning!" He said and took out a book. Clearing his troat he starts to read with a dry and lifeless voice.  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:02 am
"great poetry i'll be reading." pulls out a book with no tittel  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:04 am
she looked up, hearing the teacher, she shrugged and continued to write quietly  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:05 am
"Young man! If you wish to talk so badly in class, then why don't you read the second verse! Start reading" the old teacher said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:07 am
"talk baddly i spoke no foul curses nor rased my voice." doesn't look up from book  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:10 am
"Are you ignoring a direct order. You'll stay here with me to study some obedience. But first, you read the verse, that is if you can read and not just watch anime!"

(And when you say that you wish to talk badly, that means your desire for talking is great, it has nothing to do with bad language!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:12 am
she smiled hearing them, she shook her head smiling, she looked at him then back down at her notebook, she kept on writing with a smile on her face  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:12 am
'fine than." starts to read the verse not putting down the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:17 am
"Excellent!" the teacher says when he finishes "What did you think when you read it?What did everyone else think? Please write this down and we shall read your thoughts aloud tomorrow!"
The class starts writing things down.  

Krusadin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:18 am
she looks back up "share thoughts? hmm i dont do that" she whispered, she sighs and writes it down in her notebook  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 am
takes out a page and writes on it, the page was blank.  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:28 am
The bell rang and the dark girl collected her stuff and left with everyone else. Some people could be seen kicking cans outside or gossiping.
Some were bragging with their new Ipods and some were finishing off their summertime homework and essees.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff