Reply [ Blood+ ]
Yes the Sub-forums are still alive~~~at least I think so. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

McDreamy_Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:24 am
Hi yep these sub forums r still alive and you dont need to think about them either!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:11 pm
D-i-v-a
Common complaint, The RP sub-forum was the most demanded in the suggections thread, and now its dead, do tell me whats wrong with it?
And That this forum is practically dying D: We have 80+ Members and only have I heard from about....20+? thats means 90% or this guild's population just doesn't care to talk with us...

And I have no idea what I'm going to do about it, I certainly do not want this guild to die, and I definitely do NOT want to delete it (CRAP THAT WAS 20K are you NUTS?!)

So help me out here guys...there something wrong with this guild for all of you to suddenly drop out of it? I know most of yous have lives, but to not participate AT ALL? I kinda doubt that, especially since you have a Gaia account in the FIRST place.

So yeah. End Speech. Help me out here. =3

idk im kinda used to small groups
hmm... mabey set up a warning system so people post

kingCzer

3,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:09 am
Thanks Enigma~ Just as you said, as tempting as it is sometime, we can't kick out members, because they are fans of Blood+ and were hoping that MAYBE they'll crawl out of wherever they've been and post something.

I tried to mail everyone at once around June (the inactive members)
But once again Gaia comes crushing through because half the people all have *ONLY FRIENDS PMs ALLOWED*

That would be pretty impossible to do now since we have around 300 members, all we can do is hope for the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:57 pm
I think we need to get a wider group of Role Players i am an avid roleplayer but there isn't enough people who have posted Profiles to make an RP with maybe you should make a sticky where people can post Role playing chars! that would make it easier to post there for it might become more active!  

Mackenzie_1515

Ruuche

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:36 pm
I've been alone all my life...User Image

yep, still alive here...I think we need to draw in more RPrs, and that way it will be more active here...Who can't resist getting the cahance to roleplay as Diva, Saya, Haji, Lulu, or Gregori? O-o

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:38 pm
Poor D-i-v-a. Most of your members are shy and don't feel like interrupting the RP. maybe you should make a new RP. For newbies anyway so they can get the hang of it. it might boost up their confidence. I'm justing saying.........pay no mind to me I'm new. I get points for effort tho.

User Image  

Sareno Uchiha

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:09 pm
Yes! An rpg that gets going and stays going! What we need is a show of hands for interested players willing to commit to such a game. If we get at least three I think we can make a go of it. Then we can have a quick discussion about the plot, then, on with it!

*Holds hand up...*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:01 pm

sounds good to me ^^

Ruuche

Ruuche

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:26 am

Is it even still alive in here?

its really quiet ><

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:27 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama

Is it even still alive in here?

its really quiet ><

That may change soon. The guild's anniversary is coming up, May 10th! We're going to hold some contests so things should liven up around here! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:48 pm
The Sub-Forums definitely aren't paid as much attention to as the main forum. The lovely new game I put in the Games Sub-Forum hasn't been played very much. crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:58 pm

yeah, I noticed...its too quiet in the sub-forums.... ><

Ruuche

EnmaAi666

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:09 pm
hello there everyone^^ glad that i'm accepted in quild i really like BLOOD+ but i see that here isnt activity..
it's ok i will stay here^^ even if i had to talk to myself here XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:21 pm
Sorry! Our moderators have been very busy since the school year resumed and are doing our best to breath life back into the guild. Our anniversary is coming up once again (2 years old!! xd ) and would like to introduce some contests again! Thank you for hanging in there!  

YamiCheza
Crew

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:38 pm
im really participating and yeah im saving up gold  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items