Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Land of the Shadows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:14 pm
Watcher looked at the person in a suspicious manner. He scratched his chin as he spoke. Who reads a book with no text in it really. Now tell the truth, what were you glancing within those pages? Watcher had his arms crossed as he looked at the person sitting on the rock in a rather leery way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:20 pm
"this book is a ancent book it book of books focus in your mind and the pages apear in the pages look." ink ussed out onto the page makeing a page of script for a love song.  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:39 pm
(Post in the hogwarts, Lance Xp)
An owl flew above them, landing on the very rock that Darkmear sat in.
It had an intelligent look in its eyes and it hooed softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:40 pm
"hey birdy."  

King Phar

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:54 pm
Watcher looked at the book reading a few lines from its pages. He nodded his head turned then toward the stranger. Everything seems to be in order, carry on. If you happen to see any suspicious behavior please feel free to track me down. My energy signature is unmistakable so finding me would be an easy task, unless I didn't want to be found. He turned and started walking away. Now then, I need to continue my rounds of this forest today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:58 pm
"ok but what if i'm the doing the behavior?"  

King Phar

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:17 pm
He said while still walking away. You don't want to know, trust me that is up to whatever I see fit. The last two robbers I caught were encased in stone for the next two days. It really depends on what you do but you are innocent. He was still walking away with his back turned. His voice was getting farther away as he continued to walk and talk. The last thing Watcher said could barely be heard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:18 pm
The owl took off and followed Watcher below him.
(Sleepy-time!)  

Krusadin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:43 am
Kuu transformed into her human form, landing beside Watcher.
"Now, why would a watcher be wondering in these parts of the world?
The only wrongdoers here have been the pettiest of demons for the last
100 years. Is there something that has caused the interest of the council?"

She walked in a relaxed manner, her hands in the pockets of her dress.
When she spoke her voice was soft and whisper-like. She didn't have to raise it to get attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:31 am
Watcher turn toward the person speaking to him and spoke. Just a hunch I have really. I picked this area because I saw something that most of the Council refuse to acknowledge. See there has been someone in this area that has been getting steadily stronger. It isn't positive energy either so I'm a bit worried. A side effect of dark energy is increased aggression. If you witness any cases like this contact the Council and I will try to handle the matter personally. They will probably try to elect a lower ranking ground of Watchers to deal with the problem. Dealing with that kind of opponent isn't like fighting a normal opponent. They're often rash and unpredictable in addition to being very dangerous.

Rank one members are all retired and only act as Council for the others. Rank Two are called on to deal with the worst situations so are seldom called into action. They are made to keep up a regular training routine so they will be ready when needed. I'm a rank three myself, part of the front line troops. We are often called in to assist the lower ranked soldiers in battle. Rank four and five the only difference is a for Five and an experienced soldier for four. I'm rank two material but will never be promoted because of how I operate. I don't follow the Councils orders as though I was a Mortal following the hand of god.

I know that the order can only do so much and ultimately is just there to keep things from getting to a certain danger level. The laws of Power actually keep people in check so we can do our jobs. If it wasn't for those laws a person could become too strong for them to deal with in theory. One person and one person only has found a way to break these laws within the land. But he's not evil like some might say. This character has been around the land for much longer than everyone else in the land. He operates by a system of checks and balances using his experience as a guide.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:41 am
"Interesting. I might tell you if I spot something out of ordinary"
Kuu said this with an honest smile but her eyes were saying
"I might not"
She transformed into a smaller owl form and flew away. She headed to north, to the place where her nest was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:57 am
Watcher turned away from them and started heading North. That one is nothing but trouble. I spent too much time explaining and now I am behind in my job I was sent to do. Half an hour passed and he was already about the leave the forest. One of the people from her village were seen jumping from treetop to treetop at an unusual speed. They didn't seem to notice anyone around them and had an excessively determined look in there eye. This old druid seemed to be in a hurry for some reason. And they were headed away from the village.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:06 am
Kuu noticed someone hopping in the treetops like a squirrel. She decided to follow the person and changed her route.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:45 am
The druid jumped down and landed on the ground in front of them. They had a rather scary look on his face. His eyes were covered by the shadows above in the trees and he stood tall in front of them. His hands were at his sides and looked rather ancient with his grey hair on top of his head. The druid was dresses in a dark robe with green lining on the inside. The cape in addition to the shadows from the trees above gave him a rather scary look. He said nothing and instead just stood there with his eyes hidden by the darkness.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:01 pm
(I will be online a bit later to rp. Right now I have to go to a birthday party of some sort, one of my cousins).  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff