Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:41 am
Reks felt alot better once the energy transfered to his body, and ran after Marth to thank him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:44 pm
Marth looked back to see Reks coming towards him. "Hey, no need to thank me, it's really nothing. I have a lot of chakara."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:52 pm
"Well... Still thanks!" Reks said, heading towards the ramen shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:06 pm
Marth walked towards the direction of his home, but when he got there, he saw all of his furnishing messed up and looked like someone had been looking for something. "What the-" He noticed a note stuck onto the wall. It read, 'If you want to live, you should leave the village.' What? I have no enemies, who could've written this? Marth looked around at the mess and sighed.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:15 pm
Reks reached the ramen shop and ordered a bowl of chicken flavored ramen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:45 am
sakata and sonta eat their ramen  

Level_E_Vampire

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:44 am
Reks finished his bowl of Ramen. The shop owner handed him a bill, but Reks dissapeared and turned into a log, running away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:33 pm
Besides, it's not like whoever it is can even kill me. Marth walked outside and looked around. Somebody jumped down off of his roof. "What the-" "I'll simply put it in three words. Give. Me. The. Money." "Hey, genius, that was four words. And, I don't think you are getting any money from me, pal." He kicked the person in the stomach and drew two kunai. "So, are ya gonna leave empty handed and unscathed, or are you gonna take a trip to the hospital?" The person turned around and ran off. Wait a minute, my name isn't Marth... who the heck typed in my name as 'Marth'??? He looked up at the computer screen and yelled out, "Hey, 2UchihaSasuke, yeah, you! My name isn't Marth! It's Sinn, remember?"

((Weird. I know. I felt I had to change his name. Somehow.))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:05 pm
((Hahhahahahaaa....))

Reks sighed as he sat by a tree in the middle of a park. The shop keeper stopped his chase soon after it began. He hung his head down low as the night began.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:22 pm
((Hey, people. I'm cooler than Ybbor. Seriously.))

Marth, "It's Sinn you moron!" Okay, Sinn, thought to himself, I wonder why that person tried to jump me? Ah well, it's getting late. Sinn walked back over to his house and entered.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Reks layed down in the grass near the tree, sighing as he reminded himself that since his parents died he had had no home. He shut his eyes, and moments later it started to rain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:16 pm
((Sugar rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

It was morning, now, and Sinn (not Marth) walked out of the house, watching the sun rise.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:55 pm
Reks woke up, soaked from the rain. He dried off durring his morning training of running around the village hitting targets with shuriken that he set up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:14 pm
He saw a girl walking by, and said hello (or, Konichiwa). "So, what's with you today?" "My house got wrecked yesterday, and somebody tried to jump me. I don't know what's going on." "Well, just watch your head. You're a good ninja." She hugged him and walked away.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:26 pm
Reks panted as he finished his morning training, hitting every target as he ran, without stopping.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff