Submit

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:48 am
Lord Charlemain Richards
GilAskan
Quote:
archangel19941551 (33 minutes ago)
dude. take ganzazzz's advice. ******** off you homo racist b***h!! go die. noone would miss you

I think it's both funny and sad that this response is combatting racism with sexism and homophobia.
I'm with you with the homophobia, but would we really call "b***h" a sexist slur?

"b***h" is implied as female. In masculine slang-use, referring to a man as a "b***h" is to say that he's feminine or womanly. It's sexist in that it suggests that being feminine is a negative trait.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:48 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
forgive me if i put this thread in the wrong place but...

I was on Youtube earlier today, listening to Stupify by Disturbed, when I noticed a comment on the page beneath it.
I copied and pasted the entire argument thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
XKarilsX (12 hours ago)
someone on hear said this song was about the goverment? This song is about Racsim

marulez (7 hours ago) [THE RACIST]
racism is good! without it we will cease to exist! ******** disturbed! they are ******** communist race mixers!

paddycakez111 (4 hours ago)
disturbed rock !!!

gossngossie (3 hours ago)
yeah right you're really smart
disturbed ******** marulez

AyameRikimayu (2 hours ago) [ME]
don't be a ******** idiot. racism is NEVER good, it kills people and causes more pain than i doubt you have ever felt in your life. and we WILL cease to exist with racism, so go back to your hole and isolate yourself from the better half of society.
i feel sorry for the likes of you.

gossngossie (2 hours ago)
yep you're right

Ganzazzz (1 hour ago)
Marulez u need medical help...or just kill yourself please...

Slawomiro555 (37 minutes ago)
You're dumb , marulez...

dude. take ganzazzz's advice. ******** off you homo racist b***h!! go die. noone would miss you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea, sorry that was long. but I want to know your thoughts on this asswipe. personally, i think he was totally out of line, but... what do you think?
I only posted this here because this is the only place where I know people will discuss intelligently.

like all other things in this world racism is a double edged sword that can do good and can do bad.
Lets look at the situation today.
Most blacks i see are "gangsta" and i actualy witnessed a huge fight in a group of black people. Now not to be racist but most black people have let thier intelligence slip so low they bring racism on themselves. If say the KKK were to kill the "niggas" as they call themselves would any of us care?
it'd drop the crime rate quite a bit and that horrible rap music might go with them. But of course racism has it's bad sides and i don't need to explain those  

Resurrekt

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:49 pm
Wake-up-time-to-die
like all other things in this world racism is a double edged sword that can do good and can do bad.
Most blacks i see are "gangsta" and i actualy witnessed a huge fight in a group of black people. Now not to be racist but most black people have let thier intelligence slip so low they bring racism on themselves. If say the KKK were to kill the "niggas" as they call themselves would any of us care?
it'd drop the crime rate quite a bit and that horrible rap music might go with them. But of course racism has it's bad sides and i don't need to explain those

Did you just say killing black people would be good...? I mean, if you were only talking about a segment of black people, you would not be talking about racism, so that is the only way i can read your post...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:24 pm
Wake-up-time-to-die

I think you may need to rephrase that. XD
Sounds like you're talking to the effect of Darwinism, but it isn't coming out too well.
I'm all for intellogenocide, but I'm pretty sure some people arn't going to take that comment well.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:16 pm
GilAskan
Quote:

I think it's both funny and sad that this response is combatting racism with sexism and homophobia.

you read my mind...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:28 pm
zz1000zz
Wake-up-time-to-die

Did you just say killing black people would be good...? I mean, if you were only talking about a segment of black people, you would not be talking about racism, so that is the only way i can read your post...
I think he's saying it's not as bad to be rude to people who are using their race as an excuse to behave poorly.  

TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:43 am
zz1000zz
Wake-up-time-to-die

to Wake-up-time-to-die:i do find that somewhat offensive, not because i happen to be black, but because combating rascism with more rascism is just not the answer. i would care if the KKK were to kill all of the niggas because some of those "niggas" as you put it are my family and friends.
did you even read what i said to that guy from my first post? with the thinking like that, our world is doomed. if you think about it, we need all kinds of people in our world so we can identify ourselves. if you just killed everyone who was different than you, than what does that make you? seems like a lonely world to me.
and don't get me started on the KKK, i mean, they have a right to exist and hate black people, no one's stopping them, but there is such a thing as going TOO FAR, and i'm talking about genocide.
i'd hate to say it, but what you said is very similar to what Hitler wanted in his final solution. think about that before you respond.

to zz1000zz: killing just a "segment" of black people- any people for that matter- still doesn't make anything better. its still rascism. i mean, sure, i hate gangsta people and rap music, but i don't want them to die. without rap, then more people would have something in common with us, and it would make us less unique. they have every right to exist, just because they are different does not mean that they are bad. they may want US wiped of off the face of the earth, but they deserve to live just as much as we do.
instead of killing them, why don't you just ignore them?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:27 pm
people like that should die  

XxParalyzing_silencexX

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:48 pm
IY_and_MCR
Sounds like someone acting up gain attention.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:13 am
He sounds like he's bored and doesn't think before he types. I don't like racists. I know this singer as I help out my mates band, he talks to me all nice but mention a different race and he freaks out. I avoid him at all costs as I am many nationalities and hate that kind behaviour.  

Kohanna13

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:14 am
GilAskan
Quote:

Yah, who is this "archangel" guy to retaliate against something that he himself is using only in a slitley different way?

Sadly archangel represents an actual part of society.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:16 am
Yes racism is a horrible thing, it causes pain, hate and death. The only thing we can do to stop it even slightly is to be tolerant and teach others who are open-minded and willing to learn to do the same. If you have kids, raise them with morals and tolerance towards other races and lifestyles. Hating someone based on race, religion or sexuality is a very narrow-minded and stupid thing to do. If you hate someone it should be because they did something to you to deserve it. People don't love each other just because they're a certain race or religion do they? No. People gain feelings for each other for what they have done.

Love,
Fox Makenshi  

Fox_Makenshi

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:39 am
Meh, they're all just stupid. There are people like that all over the place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:51 pm
I was brought up "colorblind" as some say In my world we're all humans so who cares what skin tone we have oh thoughts or ideas we have i have friends of literally like every race! So I think racism is wrong no matter what really!  

RosesCanBeBlack

xPanzerFaust19x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:47 pm
If you ask me, Id say they should come up with better things to do, other than causing/or being in flamewars....its just stupid...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff