Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:23 pm
"nice what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:30 pm
Arage was training outside, trying to become better. "Luvanos!" he yelled as he read his book. Vines shot up, strangling the deer he was pointing at. "Yes, I've got dinner now," he said, smiling as he walked up to the now dead deer, the vines sinking back into the ground. "Ah god, smells so vile," he gagged, picking up the deer and dragging it back to his small little hut.  

Repressed Memories

Isakaimaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:33 pm
"I'm trying to become a knight" ,Ayumi said to Collen. She heard some else talking and saw him dragging something. "Huh"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:35 pm
He continued to drag the deer, unaware of the girl staring at him.  

Repressed Memories

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:40 pm
seeing the man collen said "i'm unsure as of yet i gess i'll become whatever class my mentor is i still am searching for one."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:51 pm
He turned around, and noticed the two staring at him. He blushed, and quickly ran into his hut, closing the door behind him and the deer.  

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:52 pm
Tsume walked inside the castle geting hateful looks from the other people do to the fact that they could tell what he was but putting a proud smile up trying to hide the pain he felt from there hatred  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:05 pm
Arage stood in his hut, the dead deer lying on the table as he began to gut it for meat. He gagged at the smell, trying not to puke. "Oh my god...finally done..." he said quietly after hours had pass. A fire was already burning in the fireplace, waiting for the meat to be placed on the pan above it.  

Repressed Memories

Isakaimaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:06 pm
"Well that was odd." Ayumi Turned around still looking at the guy in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:07 pm
Lilith looked around and walked carefully, not wanting to be noticed by anyone just yet.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:10 pm
a man comes over and shoves tsume to the ground screaming
man:freak go back to the underworld
tsume just curled up into a ball and didn't fight back knowing that it would only cause trouble  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:12 pm
lupinewarrior
a man comes over and shoves tsume to the ground screaming
man:freak go back to the underworld
tsume just curled up into a ball and didn't fight back knowing that it would only cause trouble
seeing the man do this collen hit him twice in the back of the head with the back of his glaive "retch."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:13 pm
Lilith softly peeks from behind a tree, seeing how the man treeted the poor fellow. She walks out of the tree and kneels beside Tsume. "Are you alright...?" she says, as she softly emmits a light aura from her body.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:14 pm
tsume looked at the two of them and then back at the ground
thank you for helping me  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:15 pm
Arage dug into the deer meat after it was fully cooked, eating greedily. "Darn master...leaving me alone...saying I'll never be good enough..." he mumbled angrily in his hut.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff