Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (Sign Up) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:07 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
In the Elven kingdom, the morning feast has begun and they have started to talk. They have a special guest, A High-Elf. He begins to speak and everyone is quiet. He tells the elves at the table that something must be done about the war that has been raging for so long. He wants to make friends but he doesn't know of any who would be willing to team up he would trust. He plans on hitting a certain kingdom had before the rest. The others at the table agree.
(Wait. I don't remember Elves having a royal line. But then I learned from some of the old D&D books. Not AD&D)
phar watches as an emisary of the white dragons in a human form standing up "the white dragon have proclamed nutrality in this war after the comeing of the dragon king the metalics have grouped together but the colors have spread far and wide so i may only speak for the whites and i can say intill the war comes to a land slide we shall keep our position for we are the smallest of the clans."

(sweet someone else with d&d rule books what addition are they?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:10 pm
Username: DXS_Warrior
Character name: diablo
Gender of Character: male
Race: dragon
Bio: a dragon that even though is young wants to help and fight the other races in the wars
Physical Appearance: User Image
Weapons and/or Powers:fire breath drgon blade{made for the use of draons] CLAWS AND FANGS
Personality: strong willed and acts tough doesnt trust the other races very much
Kingdome:dragon kingdome
{im lupiewarrior's little brother}  

DXS_Warrior

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:11 pm
DXS_Warrior
Bio: a dragon that even though is young wants to help and fight the other races in the wars
Weapons and/or Powers:fire breath drgon blade{made for the use of draons] CLAWS AND FANGS
Personality: strong willed and acts tough doesnt trust the other races very much

(sweet another dragon a young dragon but a dragon none the less welcome.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:12 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
Walt-J-Rimmer
Username:Walt J. Rimmer
Character name: Same as user
Gender of Character: Male
Race: Elf
Bio: He was raised the elven home world and came to Earth. Having been raised in the home world, he has better magic and sword fighting skills
Physical Appearance: (Don't have photo) He is tall with red hair. Long. Looks like he is a little strong
Weapons and/or Powers: A sword, some spells (Around level three power if you use the old RPG format) and sword fighting skills
Personality: He is a normal Elf
Kingdome: Elven
Class: Druid.

Yes.

Oh Kool so then I might know you
Im Da Princess Elf XDDD  

ShinyToy

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:12 pm
(They were my dad's. I can't even find them anymore. It's been ages since I read them really.) The High elf looks at him. "Would you help us in a battle against one of the kingdoms?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:14 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
(They were my dad's. I can't even find them anymore. It's been ages since I read them really.) The High elf looks at him. "Would you help us in a battle against one of the kingdoms?"
leaning forward "what king do you propose druid."  

King Phar

ShinyToy

DXS_Warrior

oh kool ur Erics bro?
Awsome
He said you like being tied to hard things and you moan when he draws on ur face  
King Phar
DXS_Warrior

(sweet another dragon a young dragon but a dragon none the less welcome.)
{sadly hes also my little brother in real life i just made the profile for him}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:15 pm
King Phar
Walt-J-Rimmer
leaning forward "what king do you propose druid."
sign up page dummies!!!!!!you dont start talking and crap till i make the it begins one!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:17 pm
(HIU IM ERIC'S LITTLE BRO)  

DXS_Warrior

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Then you should. We can just continue what is so far and continue. By the way it's The Lycan Kingdom.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:19 pm
DXS_Warrior
{this is my little brother alex}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:19 pm
DXS_Warrior
(Hi Im Love ^^ Eric friend lol, Is it true tht Eric ties you up to hard things and draws on ur face and you moan and like it?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:20 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
Then you should. We can just continue what is so far and continue. By the way it's The Lycan Kingdom.
(than make a it begens forum and fast) "the lycans we have no quarels with i can not promas you our aid they even let us feed on their lands." leening back  

King Phar

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces