Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:37 pm
"I don't know." he grows a small apple tree and picks an apple. he thanks the tree and walks around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:40 pm
a few other lycans come up behind him and try to hit him by suprise but he turns around scenting the before they attack him he proceeds to kick two of them in the face knocking them out cold he then grabs the last one and throws him into the wall
im not in the mood to fight any weakling's  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:40 pm
Saria Sits on a rock far away from her Castle and Safety and stares at the water and sihgs "How am I going to do it, the entire Kingdome is depending on me to fight this War when my Father is gone, Ill probubly just get everyone killed" She mumbles to herself and drops her face in her hands and weeps  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:43 pm
she walks into the forest her hair blowing lightly in the breeze, she stops "no now go away" she said to some of her brothers, they sigh and walk back inside, she shakes her head "annoying ones" she said and kept on walking  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:44 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Saria Sits on a rock far away from her Castle and Safety and stares at the water and sihgs "How am I going to do it, the entire Kingdome is depending on me to fight this War when my Father is gone, Ill probubly just get everyone killed" She mumbles to herself and drops her face in her hands and weeps
"i have seen empires grow and fall but i haven't seen a king or queen fail when they tride their hardest."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:45 pm
Still Weeping in her hands "I cant d it, oh why oh why couldnt I have been a Boy? I could rule with an Iron fist, but Im just a women, no one respect Women"  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:46 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"i have seen empires grow and fall but i haven't seen a king or queen fail when they tride their hardest."
"Just go away I came on this Walk to be alone"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:48 pm
hige sat down at his favorite place to eat and ordered a drink
a few other lycans gave him fearful looks and quickly walked out of the shop
weakling's
he then took a sip from his drink  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"Just go away I came on this Walk to be alone"
looking at her "i'm sorry but the mother has charged me with makeing shure we keep cleen with the elves and if i leave and some one catches you the first finger would be at us for i had to leave as they discused their war plan to attack one of your other allies."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:50 pm
she walks around bored, she turns "come out already i can smell you" her little brother came out, she sighs and walks over to him "go back ok" he nodded and walked back, she stands back up and looks around, she stretches and walks to the town  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:50 pm
Saria Sighs "Im going into towns" She gets up and starts walking the opposite direction of the towns, her mind is somewhere eles  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:51 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Saria Sighs "Im going into towns" She gets up and starts walking the opposite direction of the towns, her mind is somewhere eles
tapping her on the shoulder "sorry but our going the rong derection."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:53 pm
she walks into the town and looks around "somethings bound to happen" she said looking around, she smiles and walks around looking at everyone  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:54 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
tapping her on the shoulder "sorry but our going the rong derection."
She takes it off "Ill go in any Direction I want, please just go, I need to be alone for a while"  

ShinyToy

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:57 pm
(hi i just joined) Rye slowly walks into the throne room of the elf king and notices that the princess isnt around.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff