What? You're leaving? (An RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:17 pm
Seto was slightly taken aback at her attitude to him, so he couldn't do anything more than nod. He had never seen anyone behave like that about being killed before. He moved beside her, his trenchcoat billowing around him as he did so.

((I love those trenchcoats...))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:31 am
Asuka made tea in her small kitchen area. Her home was in traditional Japanese styling with only one room and a closet. There was a small backyard in which she kept a garden of herbs and simple vegetables. If she had found a way to grow rice, which she liked to say she was terrible at, she would have been almost completely self suficient.
"So, are you going to try and kill me, or what?" Asuka asked conversationally. She'd known it was coming the minute she came of age, especially since Seto would have to be three years younger than her 20.

((Don't worry, Asuka's still in Domino, just in one of the more rural areas. You can turn corners in Tokyo and find places like this, or in any major city.
Also, on the age thing, I checked. Turning 20 in Japan is equivalent to turning 18 in North America.
And I love those coats so much that I made the white one out of vinyl and wore it to school on the last two weeks.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:09 pm
"I didn't come to try to kill you. I came to talk to you." Seto replied, looking around her home. "It's about your father and his company." He was sure that she knew what he was talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:10 am
Asuka very nearly dropped the kettle she was holding. She had known of course, who here father was, but she didn't like to think about it. That b*****d had hidden her out here and kept her brother in some sort of twisted schooling sessions. He'd killed her mother and left her all alone, and she liked to think that he was somehow responsible for her brother's death too, even though that was officially a drunk driver. Needless to say, she didn't like hearing about it.
"Why? You have the company. I'm just hidden away out here because some people are b*****d creatures who should never have existed and they like to piss me off." Asuka commented. She handed him some tea and motioned for him to have a seat.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:36 pm
"Don't you know about what your father's will states about his biological children?" Seto asked, hoping that he didn't have to explain it. That would be embarrassing, for him anyway, to explain why he suddenly got knocked off his throne. He took the tea that had been offered to him and took a seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:53 am
"That technically you don't own the company because I'm still alive? Yes, I know. I also know that you must have gone through hell and back to get it. I don't want to take it. I'm quite happy here." She commented, sipping her tea. "But since you found me, I do have to come with you don't I? I could be planning a coup and you'd never know with me out here..."
Asuka paused on this thought, wiating to see his reaction. He was younger than she was certainly, but he also had so much spirit in him, such a rage... she wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing, but she was damned determined to find out.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:43 pm
Seto wasn't sure if he believed her or not, since she was Gozaburo's daughter, and if Noah turned out like he did, how could he be sure that she wasn't the same? She was right, he was planning on taking her with him so that he could keep close tabs on her. "Yes. You do have to come with me, and I'm going to try my best to not let you out of my sight." She was a more perceptive opponent than any he had ever faced dealing with the company. He was really going to have to watch her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:31 am
Asuka sipped at her tea while deciding whether or not this was an acceptable response. He'd survived Gozaburo, not like her brother who at only ten had tried to escape but ended up dying. She'd heard rumors that he was still half alive somewhere in a computer or a robot or something, but wasn't sure what to make of it.
'Relax. He's been nothing but reasonable so far.' She mentally coached herself for a few seconds.
"Alright. I don't have much here but selfsufficeincy, what could be better than relying on my father's servants?" She asked in a rather more sarcastic way than she had meant. "So, are there guards and an imposing black car waiting for me or do you expect me to come quietly?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:13 am
"I expect you to come quietly, but if you don't, you'll have more than guards to worry about." He too began to drink his tea, looking up from his cup to her. "You'll have me." He meant what he said too, he wasn't just trying to intimidate her. He could feel that regular intimidation tactics wouldn't work on her, and so he didn't try to use them. He decided to make no comment to her earlier response, since it seemed to be dripping with sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:30 am
"Cute. No fancy intimadation here, just flat out 'I'm better than you' tactics." She smirked. "We could find that out later if you like, but not now. My house would be in shambles."
"Let me wash these up." She motioned to the tea cups. "It won't take long. Then I'll come along."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:08 pm
Seto nodded once, finishing his tea and giving the cup back to her. He knew that this woman was going to be a handful, and he actually liked the thought of a challenge. Did he think he was better than her? Yeah, until she proved otherwise. "Very well," Seto replied, not making a move to leave yet, since he didn't trust her unless she was in his range of sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:29 am
Asuka took a bowl from some hidden cupboard, picked up a rock from the fire with a pair of tongs and dropped it in. She waited until the water calmed down, removed the rock, added soap and the cups and a pair of bowls from yesterday's lunch.
"Come here and help me, or don't you know how to dry dishes manually?" She asked. "I can't put them back in the cupboard wet. Oh, and if you feel the need to shake the droplets off, do try and aim for my plants. They need the water and the detergent keeps the bugs off."
Asuka pointed out the various flowers and herbs growing in several wooden boxes on her counter under the window.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:25 am
Seto knew how to wash dishes and dry them, and took her question as an insult to his doing manual labor. Standing wordlessly, he moved over to Asuka and began to help her dry the dishes. "How long have you been here?" he asked, wondering since most people he knew at least had a dishwasher.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:15 am
"I've been out here since my brother tried to run away, so I was about eleven I guess. My mother helped me escape and then I found my way to this place, met the old woman who lived here and I've been hiding under the radar ever since. The only modern thing in this house is that kettle I made tea with and even that runs on the electricity from a generator in the tool shed." She paused. "But I digress. It's been nine years or so. The old woman made me promise to keep things as traditional as I could, so I did. I suppose I'm going to have to let this place fall to ruin now..."
Asuka closed her eyes for a minute and sighed. What was she thinking, leaving this place? She should beat him senseless and send him running home. She sighed again. That wasn't going to work. He was tall and thin sure, but every bit as agile and quick as she was most likely and she wasn't going to risk breaking anything in the house. So she'd go. She had to.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:10 pm
Seto continued to dry dishes, not saying a word in response. He didn't want her to leave the place, but he also didn't want her where he couldn't keep an eye on her. If Asuka was someone else, then he would consider leaving her where she was, only having someone to keep tabs on her. But, this was Gozaburo's daughter, the heir to the company, so Seto wouldn't dare think of it. "You don't have to completely abandon this place," he said. But in order for her to come back here, he'd have to trust her. Would that happen? Probably not.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff