Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:28 pm
tsume sat in a tree watching the moon and sulking about the vatican hunters always annoying him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she swings her staff when seeing the bat, it created a blue orb that trapped it, she takes a closer look, she closes her eyes, her gem on her forehead glowing, it turned the orb red and exploded, destroying the demon
Zamos smiles slightly and summons two more bats and they swoop down and land near the girl
she looks at them, she closes her eyes and shoots the tree, making it break and fall on the demons, she looks at the tree and whispers something, it then went up in flames
Zamos jumps down from a tree behind her "that was very good for someone so young" his tattoos were glowing bright red
she turns looking at him, she raised her staff "who are you?" she asked, she looks at his tattoos glowing then back at his face
"i am Zamos a demon and since we both share a common enemy i was wondering if you might want to work together"  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:32 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she swings her staff when seeing the bat, it created a blue orb that trapped it, she takes a closer look, she closes her eyes, her gem on her forehead glowing, it turned the orb red and exploded, destroying the demon
Zamos smiles slightly and summons two more bats and they swoop down and land near the girl
she looks at them, she closes her eyes and shoots the tree, making it break and fall on the demons, she looks at the tree and whispers something, it then went up in flames
Zamos jumps down from a tree behind her "that was very good for someone so young" his tattoos were glowing bright red
she turns looking at him, she raised her staff "who are you?" she asked, she looks at his tattoos glowing then back at his face
"i am Zamos a demon and since we both share a common enemy i was wondering if you might want to work together"
she puts her staff down and thinks "i dont know" she said looking at him "i might"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:35 pm
tsume listens to them while sitting in the tree going unnoticed by them  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she puts her staff down and thinks "i dont know" she said looking at him "i might"
"your only survival from the vatican hunters is to form a team with someone "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:39 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"fine ill join you" she said and then her staff started to glow a pinkish color, she looks around "hmm someone is near" she said "oh by the way, my name is Sabrina"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"fine ill join you" she said and then her staff started to glow a pinkish color, she looks around "hmm someone is near" she said "oh by the way, my name is Sabrina"
"nice to meet you sabrina" Zamos says in a crafty tone  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:44 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"nice to meet you sabrina" Zamos says in a crafty tone
"and nice to meet you Zamos" she said looking at the trees, she whispers something, her staff glowing a goldish color, she raised it and made the trees disapear, she sees tsume "hey who are you?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:45 pm
tsume looks back up at the moon and jumps down from the tree on the opposite sied of the tree line sabrina and zamos were on and turned into a wolf the scar shaped like an X in his chest showing in the fur  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:50 pm
she turns around and saw the wolf "oh boy" she said raising her staff "who are you?" she yelled the designs that are all over her body started glowling a bright blue color  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
she turns around and saw the wolf "oh boy" she said raising her staff "who are you?" she yelled the designs on her legs arms and back glowling a bright blue color
the wolf looks at her but doesn't say anything as his cackles raise as if expecting her to fight  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:54 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she turns around and saw the wolf "oh boy" she said raising her staff "who are you?" she yelled the designs on her legs arms and back glowling a bright blue color
the wolf looks at her but doesn't say anything as his cackles raise as if expecting her to fight
she looks at the wolf, her staff glowing a bright bluish color, she swings her staff trapping it in a blue orb, she walks up to the orb with him in it "who are you? answer me and i shall set you free"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at the wolf, her staff glowing a bright bluish color, she swings her staff trapping it in a blue orb, she walks up to the orb with him in it "who are you? answer me and i shall set you free"
the wolf started to growl and thrash around in the orb trying to get out
let me out now!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"its a lycan let him go" Zamos says his tattoos glowing brighter than before  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the wolf started to growl and thrash around in the orb trying to get out
let me out now!!!!!
"tell me who you are" she yelled watching him "im not letting you out until you answer me"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff