Submit

Kellkolo

Shameless Lover

11,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:24 am
She only has to struggle between Edwards love, of Jacobs friendship. She has to decide what is more important to her.

Really, I doubt she would ever love Jacob the way she loves Edward. It's just his friendship that she is missing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:49 am
My mom just finished New Moon and told me that Edward was a Control Freak and she liked Jacob better... I personally like edward better, but I may be biased in the whole he's a vampire vs jacob being a werewolf..... I prefer vampires... so yeah... but anyway that made me mad!!  

XxDemonSpawnxX

MyLittleDecoy16

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:56 pm
Edward!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:52 pm
totally Edward!! 3nodding heart heart mrgreen  

sassy_7

dibbo4793

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:56 am
jacob made me angry in the first book.... i don't know why, but i love edward, he is the perfect character.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:22 pm
I definatly choose Edward, i mean, come on, he's edward for crying out loud! Who wouldn't choose him?  

Addicted2Strbucks

xweetjasmine92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:09 am
EDWARD!!!! hands down. Jacob made the 2nd book boring to me i only looked forward to the end and any scene that Bella hears Edward's voice. xd >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:43 am
lol thats wat Stepheine was afraid of her readers skipping 2 the part where Edward was involved Jacob didnt make it that boring  

niecerpiecer

Tacara2011

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:06 pm
I like both of them, even though Edward is a vampire he can't be perfect he can look perfect but he isn't. And yes I like Jacob too, he likes Bella, I'm starting to think that everyone does. sweatdrop All in all I have to pick Edward, read my sig...if you want to know more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:10 pm
[m i k a r i]
i personally do NOT like jacob but he did keep bella ok but i mean like he was trying to like make her fall for him even though he knew about edward

finally someone agrees. everyone i talk to likes jacob. twisted i don't! me messed everything up and to me that doesn't show he cares for bella.  

misohead

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:22 pm
misohead
[m i k a r i]
i personally do NOT like jacob but he did keep bella ok but i mean like he was trying to like make her fall for him even though he knew about edward

finally someone agrees. everyone i talk to likes jacob. twisted i don't! me messed everything up and to me that doesn't show he cares for bella.

Wat the heck r u talking bout dummy! of course he cares 4 Bella he might not show it in a positive way but HE DOES! evil Y do u think he stood up 4 her when Paul was talking bout her being a vampire or bloodsucker lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:47 am
I think Jacob is a good guy. u guys shouldnt b so hard in him. I meen, i think Bella should stay w/ edward, b/ u guys r being so cruel!*sob*  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Viva~Per~Amore~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:42 am
I think Jacob is a great friend, but there is no real right answer. Mostly because of the treaty and the Volturi. Personaly, I think Edward is better for Bella because there is a way she can be safe around him even if he looses controla and that would be to become a vampire. But with Jacob there is no way she would be completly safe because she can't become strong enough. Plus Jacob is willing to leave her if she becomes a vampire which says that he is not going to stay with her no matter what and what would happen if Alice wanted to visit like she did in New Moon? Edward did say that he would not make the same mistake twice when it comes to leaving Bella so he will not leave her even if she is with Jacob, but Jacob would make the relationship between Bella and Edward strained or even a secret, but he would be able to smell if she had been with a vampire so there would be no secret and he would not want her around him. So if she is with Jacob, she can't be with Edward and if she is with Edward she can't be with Jacob, but she can be with Edward and be safe from him hurting her. So Edward is better for her. At least that is my opinion. But then comes the other dillema of how to make her safe with Edward without violating the treaty or getting themselves killed by the Volturi.

Sorry for the long post, it is just a heated subject between my sister and I and I almost have my argument rehearsed. Plus what kind of an author would Stephanie be if Bella didn't end up with Romeo?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:48 am
~Viva~Per~Amore~
I think Jacob is a great friend, but there is no real right answer. Mostly because of the treaty and the Volturi. Personaly, I think Edward is better for Bella because there is a way she can be safe around him even if he looses controla and that would be to become a vampire. But with Jacob there is no way she would be completly safe because she can't become strong enough. Plus Jacob is willing to leave her if she becomes a vampire which says that he is not going to stay with her no matter what and what would happen if Alice wanted to visit like she did in New Moon? Edward did say that he would not make the same mistake twice when it comes to leaving Bella so he will not leave her even if she is with Jacob, but Jacob would make the relationship between Bella and Edward strained or even a secret, but he would be able to smell if she had been with a vampire so there would be no secret and he would not want her around him. So if she is with Jacob, she can't be with Edward and if she is with Edward she can't be with Jacob, but she can be with Edward and be safe from him hurting her. So Edward is better for her. At least that is my opinion. But then comes the other dillema of how to make her safe with Edward without violating the treaty or getting themselves killed by the Volturi.

Sorry for the long post, it is just a heated subject between my sister and I and I almost have my argument rehearsed. Plus what kind of an author would Stephanie be if Bella didn't end up with Romeo?

Ok Edward is better than Romeo and I think Edward and Jacob r both equally dangerous 2 Bella 3nodding  

niecerpiecer

Ddoepke92

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:01 am
I would have to say Edward. I mean...Bella is in love with him. Jacob was nothing more than a friend to her (although Jacob wanted more). Jacob does have some good qualities, but I think he's being too harsh on Bella for her choice.
Plus, who can beat Edwards sexyness?? I'll answer that...um, nobody!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff