Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
do you know some one with a name from the book Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:20 am
XxDemonSpawnxX
I know an Isabella (who goes by bella, but I call her Lella), a Jacob, a cat named Sam, A couple Jameses, and a Jessica.. Ooooh and a cat named Skittles, not that that has anything to do with anything. It was an ironic joke, he was black and white, so yeah, "taste the non-existent rainbow"...what was I rambling about?

lol off topic much? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:25 am
Uh... a friend of mine has the name Tyler, and another friend is named Jessica. One of the people who go to school with me is named Mike. Another one of my friends name is Lauren. I used to be friends with a girl named Angela, but then she fell into the wrong crowd... I know a girl named Sam, just Sam, though not Samantha.... But that's about it for me... Sadly I know no one with a name from the Cullens. lol

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:26 am
Lol, oops, I forgot myself! And my name's Emily.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:53 am
I know 3 Jacobs xd and a Mike from school  

angel2cutiegirl

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:58 am
My brother's middle name is Tyler, but that's about it. I don't even know a Jacob or a Jessica! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:53 am
well my name is Jessica my friends dads name is Charlie (not kidding), my cus's name is James. hmmm I know some Jacobs.  

Iggie360

Fifii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:03 pm
i have an uncle named carlisle, a friend named emily, and my sister named her new cat alice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:34 pm
My name is Esme. I was so shocked when I found out I shared a name with such a fab character! Though Im nothing like Esme...  

Lil Smee

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:16 pm
Well I just went on vacation to Virginia, and I just got back a couple hours ago (I live in Pennsylvania). Anyhoo, we were on the highway and there's a town somewhere in PA or somewhere (I don't know where we were) named Carlisle, so we kept seeing signs with Carlisle on it. Everytime we saw one of the signs I would jump up and scream GO CARLISLE!!! When I told my brother that his last name was Cullen he thought I said Coleman and asked if he was related to Gary Coleman. xd (That would be reallllllyyyy weird! rofl )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:22 pm
I just remembered this one:
I have a friend named Edward, we've known each other our whole lives, so we're kinda like family, plus his last name starts with a C so he and Twilight's Edward share the same initials. Everytime i talk about how much I love Edward Cullen my dad thinks I actually mean my friend. So my dad teases me, he's so mean... gonk  

NejiShikaItalover92

Fullmoon.s_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:02 pm
I have a cousin named Edward we call him ed though, and i know at least 3 jessicas lol, i also know a Mike  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:01 am
actually, my first name is Edward LOLL
but my last name is not Cullen  

Edward_Eclipse

Paper Margo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:06 am
I know an Alice. My sisters bf's brother's name is Jacob.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:30 am
i have a friend named Jacoband i used to have a friend named Jessica and my mom has a friend named Charlie.  

_VincentRox_

CCmango

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:19 pm
i know a lot.
> my cousin is a Jessica.
> my friends dad is mike.
> theres a tyler and jake in my class. and i swear, tyler acts exactly like the tyler in the book. unfortunetly, jake doesnt sad
> my friend's brother's name is Edward aka eddy.
> my friends name is bella.
> my other friend is victoria.
> theres a charlie in my class.
> theres a james in my class, but we dont call him that. he prefers jc (james charles)
> my bestfriend is named emily.
> my other friend is sam... but shes a girl xd
>i know a paul.
> i know a ton of laurens.

i think thats all. biggrin
im not making this up, i swear. lmao. i didnt realize i knew so many people with the same names as twilight characters.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff