Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
knowing our members info. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:26 am
Devin_777
i have some updates, i like anime, manga alittle more, i hate rap, im atheist, dont like gays, im not afraid to show that some supposedly only girl things r okay for guys, kinda like my heart tatoo. if i think of more i will post it.

I don't like rap either.
I love anime and manga. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:28 am
Actually, oddly enough I'm a bit biased against all Anime + Manga. I can't stand people with dots as noses.. But I love .Hack// hmmm...  

Shialu

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:22 am
XxGrieverxX
Devin_777
i have some updates, i like anime, manga alittle more, i hate rap, im atheist, dont like gays, im not afraid to show that some supposedly only girl things r okay for guys, kinda like my heart tatoo. if i think of more i will post it.

I don't like rap either.
I love anime and manga. biggrin

cool, i dont see how people can like rap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:23 am
Shialu
Actually, oddly enough I'm a bit biased against all Anime + Manga. I can't stand people with dots as noses.. But I love .Hack// hmmm...

ummm .hack is anime and manga...and not all anime and manga put dots for noses  

Spiral Senpai

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:26 am
Shialu
Real name: My last name is Frick, my first name is noneofyurbeeznus, I'm a girl :O
area:Minnesota, United States
Likes: Nostalgia (IE; Pokemon, Digimon, Spyro, old stuff from the 90s), Drawing, Makings people laugh, figuring things out, Harry Potter, Mideaval music (I suppose I can blame .Hack// for that..) Looking at fanart, and other artsy-fartsy crap like that.
Loves: Ovaseo, Alan Rickman (Yes, the guy who plays Snape)
Dislikes: School in general, it screws up the rest of my life. I also don't like hobophobes, people who are asses, mosquitos, my government, most modern day music, and a lot of things that PPN doesn't like.
Hobbiess: Drawing, Making comics
Things I would seriously die for to protect: Honestly, nothing. Maybe a large group of people.
Things I would love to kill/destroy: Mosquitos.

Other Information:
I usually fangirl over characters that no one likes, not because no one likes them, but because I like them... xD that made no sense. I am rarely ever serious, Whenever there is a fight I'm an observer, taking in from both sides of the conflict. I enjoy playing the piano and bass clarinet. I wear dark clothes with chains on them sometimes, while other times I wear happy summery clothes. People think I'm bi-polar, I just wear what I think looks nice. I can't cry in public, I've tried.

you dont like people who r asses, but id say pi is kinda an a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:28 am
Devin_777

User Image Why do you dislike gay people? I'm not going to attack you for it or anything, I'm just curious as to why. I like hearing other people's opinions on things sometimes.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:48 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
Devin_777

User Image Why do you dislike gay people? I'm not going to attack you for it or anything, I'm just curious as to why. I like hearing other people's opinions on things sometimes.

i dont know it just something about them, like i can stand them but there not people i would want to put up with alot.
if you want i could erase that part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:52 am
Devin_777
Shialu

I know, I was explaining the paradox of how I dislike anime but am obsessed over .Hack// . As for the noses, I also know that. One of my favorite shows, Ghost in the Shell, has full noses and is an anime. And was also made by the same people who did .Hack// oddly enough. But for some reason I am still biased against anime. (Atleast, parts of the art style..)

Shialu

Eruravenne

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:47 pm
Wow, Pink Plastic Ninja will totally dislike me. xd Oh well. Even though not many people here know who the heck I am yet, here goes! I'm makin' up my own profile thinger.

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120lb
Basic Appearance: Short, dark red hair (dyed, lol), blue-grey eyes, and super pale skin that I'm very proud and protective of.
Family: Four siblings and two parents.
Likes: Anime, manga, some American comics, some American cartoons, drawing, reading, pixel dolling, tiny dogs, boys who wear glasses, archaeoloy, quantum mechanics, innocent romance, cats, video games, techno music, rabbits, coloring books, J-Rock, bettas, cosplaying, and mice.
Dislikes: Most of Adult Swim original stuff on CN, idiotic humor, psycho liberals, psycho pro-choice people, stupid people, people in general, my job, female "rolemodels" who teach little girls to act like shopaholic Barbie clones, bees/wasps, people who think they are entitled to whatever they want because they're a "minority" or an "alternate lifestyle", arguements about beliefs.
Other Information: I am a conservative Libertarian who used to fully support the president, but thinks he's become a bit of a wuss lately... But I still don't like Bush-haters. I'm also an asexual, which means I have no interest what-so-ever in sex. I do like romance and I am attracted to boys, but not in a sexual way. And I'm also a Christian, but I don't believe in trying to force everyone else to be one, too. I'm pro-life. I was homeschooled from 6th grade on. I have a panic-inducing fear of bees and wasps, which is ironic because my name means bee... I'm a total Narutard without shame. xd Um... I can't think of anything else that's even remotely interesting at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:17 pm
Shialu
Devin_777
Shialu

I know, I was explaining the paradox of how I dislike anime but am obsessed over .Hack// . As for the noses, I also know that. One of my favorite shows, Ghost in the Shell, has full noses and is an anime. And was also made by the same people who did .Hack// oddly enough. But for some reason I am still biased against anime. (Atleast, parts of the art style..)

i c, i had no idea that was made by the same people.  

Spiral Senpai

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:32 pm
Eruravenne
Wow, Pink Plastic Ninja will totally dislike me. xd Oh well. Even though not many people here know who the heck I am yet, here goes! I'm makin' up my own profile thinger.

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120lb
Basic Appearance: Short, dark red hair (dyed, lol), blue-grey eyes, and super pale skin that I'm very proud and protective of.
Family: Four siblings and two parents.
Likes: Anime, manga, some American comics, some American cartoons, drawing, reading, pixel dolling, tiny dogs, boys who wear glasses, archaeoloy, quantum mechanics, innocent romance, cats, video games, techno music, rabbits, coloring books, J-Rock, bettas, cosplaying, and mice.
Dislikes: Most of Adult Swim original stuff on CN, idiotic humor, psycho liberals, psycho pro-choice people, stupid people, people in general, my job, female "rolemodels" who teach little girls to act like shopaholic Barbie clones, bees/wasps, people who think they are entitled to whatever they want because they're a "minority" or an "alternate lifestyle", arguements about beliefs.
Other Information: I am a conservative Libertarian who used to fully support the president, but thinks he's become a bit of a wuss lately... But I still don't like Bush-haters. I'm also an asexual, which means I have no interest what-so-ever in sex. I do like romance and I am attracted to boys, but not in a sexual way. And I'm also a Christian, but I don't believe in trying to force everyone else to be one, too. I'm pro-life. I was homeschooled from 6th grade on. I have a panic-inducing fear of bees and wasps, which is ironic because my name means bee... I'm a total Narutard without shame. xd Um... I can't think of anything else that's even remotely interesting at the moment.

k well we dont have much in common.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:34 pm
if anyone has questions about me or anyone else go ahead and ask.  

Spiral Senpai

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:35 pm
Devin_777
i was thinking and relized i would like to know the guild members better, so even tho theres a page to introduce yourself y dont we give alittle more detail here,maybe we can get some more friends. heres my info.

real name biggrin evin
area:indiana, U.S.
likes:games, having fun, pissing off preps, reading, just talking to friends, fighting (mostly to help my friends),anime, manga, etc.
loves:my girlfriend, music, my family.
dislikes:preps, gangsta's, homework, gays, rap.
hobbie's:archery, games,reading, collecting knives.
things i would seriously die for to protect:friends, family,my girlfriend.
things i would love to kill/destroy: the president, the government.
religeon: atheist
extra info: im not afraid to show that some supposedly only girl things r okay for guys, kinda like my heart tatoo

im sure theres stuff i forgot so i will be updating this.
questions? just ask.
if you want to be friends just send me a message, i also have msn.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:20 pm
Lives: Dallas, Texas.
I've got a pretty open mind, I'm willing to try and have everything at least once, the only things I don't like are preps, closed-minded people, predjudice people, and country and disco music.
As for things I like, thats a pretty long list, so I'll shorten it a bit. Mostly, I like anime, manga, and biking. I'm quite the video game nerd. but I do go out and excercise at least once a week.
As for religion, I'm an atheist. when it comes to sexual preference, I'm bisexual.  

Jack2634

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:27 pm
Jack2634
Lives: Dallas, Texas.
I've got a pretty open mind, I'm willing to try and have everything at least once, the only things I don't like are preps, closed-minded people, predjudice people, and country and disco music.
As for things I like, thats a pretty long list, so I'll shorten it a bit. Mostly, I like anime, manga, and biking. I'm quite the video game nerd. but I do go out and excercise at least once a week.
As for religion, I'm an atheist. when it comes to sexual preference, I'm bisexual.

I'm a video game nerd too. xd  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces