Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombies, beasties, warriors, OHmy! OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kick'n zombie butt...
  Wahoo!
View Results

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:59 pm
"i have a saying i got from some friends that don't like dwarves it is the only good stunty is a dead stunty the only thing better is a stunty telling you where to find his lads and it came true one told me where the main group is."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:03 pm
Gamma zones out a bit but as soon as he hears 'main group' Zorrak has his full atention."And where might that be?"  

Toma_Kami

Delphoria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:06 am
Gaian name biggrin elphoria
RP name biggrin elphoria
Race:Uknown
Weapon:Lotus sword User Image sword past down to Delphoria by his demon hord. Imbuned with dark energy, the sword helps him to draw strength from the shadows.
AT Axe User Image Axe with a soul of it's own. This axe was brought to life during a battle when Delphoria was young. As he threw an energy sphere at his aponent he missed, demolishing a mountain. The AT axe was buried in that mountain, and brought to by His energy. Ever since the axe has bound it's self to Delphoria. He calls it the AT axe because of the ability to will it where he pleases, by resonating his field with it.

apperance:User Image

Triggerhappy-level:8/10 when pushed
Power:Has a feel for using energy, Can manipulate elemental energy/Electricity especialy, Great control of his AT field/which is'nt a power, everyone has one.
personality:Has no alingment, but doesn't tollerate hurting others for no reason.
Bio:Allways different from the other children, Delphoria was left out, because of his wings. After his hair began to radiat with the very energy flowing through him, his parents abandoned him and left him for dead. He was takin in by a hord of demons that, to this very day come to his aid when he's in danger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:16 am
(sorry the sword pic is so large)

Delphoria can't help but enjoy the site of a grave yard on a moonlit night, but tonight was different. A strange looking figure with an axe was massacuring a group of undeads and other nightly wrongdoers. He was sure the guy was just doing a little clean up, but what was his purpose? From attop of the building he was standing on, he could see another being of what looked to be the same race, aproaching the grave yard. They met, and exchanged words. As they spoke delphoria flew down for a closer look. Hiding from gravestone to shadow, Stealth was a specialty of his. He could hear the two figures now, and decided he was close enough. They seemed to be talking about a group of undeads or something of that evil nature...  

Delphoria

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:03 pm
"it is a group that is located right under the populasses noses they are the leaders that lead even after death and sir you may come out." smileing evily  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:37 pm
How the hell did he know i was here? Delphoria didn't like being underestimated, so just to show a little of his capability, He did a back flip over the grave stone into a nearby tree, stripped of foliage as all grave yard trees are. It was to fast for any human to see, but these guys didn't look like humans at all, not to him. As he sat crouched, and ready to spring, with his hands on his weapons, he spoke."I know you killed a bunch of goonies, but that doesn't mean I can trust you. What are your names, and what are you here for? Who is this group you speak of?"  

Delphoria

Toma_Kami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:27 am
Gamma stares at him expressionless. "I don't think it's your place to be asking us that kid. Just go play with your toys and stay out of our way."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:54 am
letting his axe fall into the ground he said "yea i would have to agree with him."  

King Phar

Delphoria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:19 pm
" Toys? Do theses weapons on my back look like ******** toys? In this day and age you can't trust anyone, and you both know it, thats why we travel armed. Now the last thing i want is a fight with someone that might prove to be a valuable allie, so please just answer my question." With that said, Delphoria let go of his weapons. The other guy couldn't have felt to threatened putting his weapon down. If these guys wanted to hurt him he was ready anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:45 pm
"true but i have many enemys and far less alies you go first."  

King Phar

Delphoria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:45 pm
The odds being against him was not his ideal situation. If his answer put him in the position of them wanting a piece, he'd be out numbered. Atleast they were'nt acting threatening.
" I don't fight the battle betwean good and evil. I've spent to much thought on my life in regards to both sides. I beleive in right and wrong, but never carma. When somone is doing wrong onto others, thats when i interveen. There for the only thing i'm interested in, is your cause."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:54 pm
"me i just like to kill stuff and killing bad stuff gets me in less trouble." grinning  

King Phar

Delphoria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:25 am
" Just killing people for no reason would make you as bad as the undeads, shadow lurkers, or anything else of that nature. I asked what your cause is. If you simply kill for enjoyment, then you are my enemies." Delphoria didn't like where this was going. They already thought less of him, calling him a kid. He was young, but most people had to spend many years mastering what he did in his youth. Then again, most people weren't raised half their life by demons either. He was something elses all together, and didn't even know what. The lifeless black hues that were his eyes told more of a story than most peoples scars. He only hoped this interaction would not end in violence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:14 pm
"no i don't kill for engoyment the demon in my soul and axe are forever hungring for blood warm blood. i reconise the taint in your soul."  

King Phar

Delphoria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:05 pm
How does he know Delphoria try'd to play it off like there wasn't anything slightly realated to anything dark within him. This guy saw right through it. Definately not somone average. Delphoria was starting to feel like he could trust him, so he jumped down from the tree, and decided to introduce himself.
" My name is Delphoria, and I guess you don't seem to pose any threat. Your friend don't talk much, but you seem different than any goonies that have tried to decieve me. What are your names?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff