What's wrong with Jacob? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:17 pm
angel2cutiegirl
Ok, I'm not going to lie...I HATE JACOB!!!! The reason?....Well, the whole deal thing between him and Bella....and then he broke it...I, as a reader trusted him and I had even LIKED him...but the broken promise thing just made me ANGRY!!! Then, he had the nerve to even still want her with him!!! scream ......but it's not just that it's that he KEEPS TRYING to get Bella to like him more.....it's like he doesn't get it, SHE"S EDWARD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....he just seems somewhat stupid sweatdrop

What promise did he break? And it's not his fault for trying to get Bella. It's pointless, I know, but guess he can't help it. /: Feel bad for him...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:28 pm
They really dont have agood reason 4 hating Jake cuz all of their reasons r dumb srry but its true if Jake broke a promise who cares so did Edward! I luv Edward but it makes me mad that u guys r hating on Jake 4 no reason  

niecerpiecer

Somei Yoshino

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:42 pm
angel2cutiegirl
Ok, I'm not going to lie...I HATE JACOB!!!! The reason?....Well, the whole deal thing between him and Bella....and then he broke it...I, as a reader trusted him and I had even LIKED him...but the broken promise thing just made me ANGRY!!! Then, he had the nerve to even still want her with him!!! scream ......but it's not just that it's that he KEEPS TRYING to get Bella to like him more.....it's like he doesn't get it, SHE"S EDWARD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....he just seems somewhat stupid sweatdrop

I really like Jacob 3nodding I like how his character is portrayed in the book. I wasn't supprise when he got angry and broke the promise with Bella toward the end of the book. He loves Bella and he is upset with the fact that she wants to remain friend with him, and be with a vampire- his mortal enemy. He broke the promise in his rage, but he stills want to be with Bella: he loves her. Why is it stupid of Jacob to fight for Bella's affection? As a Edward*Bella fan, I love it when there's a complication in their relationship; it makes the book more exciting whee Jacob add an interesting twist to the plot biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:11 am
niecerpiecer21094
They really dont have agood reason 4 hating Jake cuz all of their reasons r dumb srry but its true if Jake broke a promise who cares so did Edward! I luv Edward but it makes me mad that u guys r hating on Jake 4 no reason

its not that i hate him its just that him and bella will always just be friends but he keeps trying to win her over and stuff.  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:53 am
So wats wrong w/ trying 2 win the 1 u luvs heart? There is nothing wrong w/ that. U guys just want Edward and Bella together I understand that but dont go getting mad @ Jake 4 loving her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:02 am
Hatsuharuluvr
niecerpiecer21094

its not that i hate him its just that him and bella will always just be friends but he keeps trying to win her over and stuff.

Yes Jacob threatens Edward and Bella relationship. You shouldn't hate him just because he loves Bella. He have every rights to fight for her affection ( and fail).Besides, the book would be pretty boring if Edward and Bella relationship has no complication.  

Somei Yoshino

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:29 am
THANK YOU Somei Yoshino! Finally some1 understands its not wrong 2 fight 4 Bellas love  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:29 am
I don't hate Jacob. But I don't love him, either. It's just that he's changed in a way that I don't like all that much. Jacob is a an alright guy.  

miz_understood09

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:38 am
He seems the same 2 me besides the whole werewolf thing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:04 pm
:3 I'm okay with Jacob. I just preffer Edward.  

SweetlyDemented

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:14 pm
I am fine if ppl prefer Edward 3nodding cuz I do I just which they wouldnt dislike him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:30 pm
I almost cried over Jacob. Felt so bad how he ended up with the broken heart crying  

Levina_Ellar

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:43 am
I felt bad for him cuz Bella sort of teased him and gave his hopes up  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:38 pm
niecerpiecer
So wats wrong w/ trying 2 win the 1 u luvs heart? There is nothing wrong w/ that. U guys just want Edward and Bella together I understand that but dont go getting mad @ Jake 4 loving her

Hun, nothing is wrong. Its everyone's personal opinions. You like Jacob we like eduward. We all have different precepts of it.  

Strings of Destiny

Her Sinful Fantasies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Personally Jacob is my favorite character.

*spoilier
I have to admit, Edward it a romancing guy, and sounds pretty awsome but I love Jacob a lot more and right about now, Im getting quite aggervated by Edward with everyone [[not literally]] dislikeing Jacob because he came into the picture just to be shot down by Bella.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff