Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gay_Fox_Guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:49 pm
Foxxwell

Species: Red Fox (Vulpes Vulpes)

My name is Foxxwell, but Foxie or Fox is fine.

I'm quite the large digitigrade anthro fox (Roughly 5 foot 10), have the usual fox markings of black fur on the forearms and lower legs, white fur on my belly, under-muzzle, and groin, white tipped tail, and rusty red fur everywhere else.

I love to snuggle, cuddle, nuzzle, lick, and kiss, as well as be petted and pet others. I'm very affectionate and yet quite shy around new people (or furs sometimes). I'm bisexual, and 25 years old.

I'm also an avid gamer. I love playing pretty much any RPG that has a fulfilling story, any shooter that is fast paced and intense, and any action game that has quick thinking and even faster button presses as an important part of playing.

I'm also an infantilist. I like to be babied, and very much so.

I wish to some day find a Wolf mate, maybe male, maybe female (I'm leaning toward a male redface ).

Anyway, that's me!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 am
Name: Airy
Species: Western Quad Winged Dragon
Head Fur: Blue
Eyes: Aqua (turn deep blue when upset or excited, red when angry)
Scale Coloring: Polished Sky Blue with chrome colored circular patterns alone his sides. His chest and belly scales are also chrome.
Size: Approximately the size of an orca whale maybe a bit longer due to his tail.

Features: He has long posable ears. At the tip of his tail is a spiked club. Among his hair are six symmetrically place horns that start from his brow and go to the back of his head.

Human Form: Due to his size Airy takes on a form of a twentish young man to live among other species. He has a slim soccer player's build and a height of 5' 10". He's still maintains some of his dragon characteristics, such as his long ears(thou they become more elfish), and his hair and eye color. His skin is pale almost white and he has sky blue scales on his chest, upper back, thighs, shins and forearms. Sadly, He loses his tail and wings while in that form.

Airy is a character that I made for a story that I never wrote down into story form. I had a bunch of notes and drawings but never went and put it onto paper. Whenever I thought of myself in the story Airy is who I was. He was my persona then so I've taking him as my fursona.

Airy describes himself: I'm an easy going, live and let live type of furson. I'm stubborn yet I dislike conflict and I try to avoid it. I'm shy around new people and furs but more outgoing around friends. I tend to be very affectionate to those I'm close to. For a mate I'd like a furred male. Maybe a wolf or a tiger. Someone bigger than my human form.  

Airry21

Ofanym

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:08 pm
Hey, I'm Lunaries. n_n
I'm a fox. I'd post a picture, but I don't like encouraging people to NOT go to my art page, so kestreal.deviantart.com you go. D:<

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:59 pm
Hello, I'm Kyou. I'm a red fox with gray blue eyes.

I'm just putting the link to the picture because its too big to post it.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j14/cerealkiller0/kyou.jpg  

CerealKiller0

I lost my notebook

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:47 pm
Hello. I am an anthro timber wolf with mostly black fur, though it has a few splotches of gray, and blue eyes. I have two personalities. The first goes by Noctivagus and is usually quite happy and open with others. He's the sort who would be the life of a party and will talk to other people about mostly anything without it turning into a fight. The other is Nocturn, he's almost the exact opposite of Noctivagus. He readily flies off the handle at even the slightest provocation and tends to keep to himself whenever he can. He's not the type you would want to talk to about easily debatable topics unless you see things his way.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:38 pm
Name of my Character: Shadowgryf

Species: Gryphon/Nightmare/Hellhound Hybrid (Don't ask me how it happened, I'm not entirely sure myself!)

Description of my character: Shad is entirely charcoal black with blazing blue eyes. His front half is typical gryphon while his back half is hellhound. He has the full powers of a nightmare (a la Piers Anthony's 'Nightmare') as well as various forms of shapeshifting. He is capable of walking upright like a human but is typically seen on all fours due to his size (three feet at the shoulder when on all fours, eight feet when upright.)

(Other details will be added as this character is perfected and tweaked to my liking.)  

Shadowgryf

Mikowel

7,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:22 pm
User Image

((note i am still working on my profile crying ))
Character Name: Mikowel
Race: Sphinx (mix)
Clan: The Red Sun
Position: unknown
Mate: ((still searching))
Sex: Female
Personality: A total flirt, playful, seductive, intelligent, loyal, quiet but can be confident, protective of her loved ones, Tender, passionate lover.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/2silly/Art shop/mikowelr.jpg
Physical Appearance:
General: She "sports" a fine silky layer of fur all over her body, She has the features of a lion, the tail, the ears, and a gentle main... the main isn't quite a main, she styles her hair just so that it looks to be a main. Her tail doesn't just have a single "puff" of long fur at the end of the tail ,per se, the "puff" covers more then half of her tail. Back to her main, It is colored, but only in places. On the Right side of her face where the bangs would hang, there is a 4in long by 2in "strand" of main that is dyed silver white, to the left of her face, is a slightly longer "strand" of main that is colored the same, just above that slightly to the right and towards the top of her had is yet another silver colored patch of main, much smaller in size its 2in long and about 1in wide. Near her right Ear about 1in or more there is a 5in long "stand of main that is 2 1/2 inches wide. Above her left ear a top her head towards the back is a fairly large patch of main that has been dyed silver-white. Her tail has the same splashes of silver threw out it as well.

Body/Frame: She is built for speed, Smaller then most, she is slender petite, but has curves for caressing. She maybe small but she packs a powerful punch... The largest animal she has ever taken down, ((killed)) on her own would be a moose. ((mmmm moose tracks... runs off to get some at the local 7-11))
Weight: *hiss* How rood of you to ask!
Height: (when standing) 5' 6''
Complexion: ~Soft~
Lips: A light gray-black with a gentle blush of pink.
Eyes: Emerald, but its not so dark green, more like they are a fiery green but have the quality of emerald in the dark. The outer ring of her pupil is dark though... it fades into a green blue, before ending in the regular white of her eye.
Hair/fur: Her fur is Coal black, though on her face it's not as dark; the color of her fur that starts just above her breast and trails down her stomach to her inner thighs is that same light color as her face.
Scars/Tattoos: it’s not a tattoo but she does have dyed fur ((as explained in the above paragraphs))
Ears/Tail: Her ears are the same color as her main, they are also "petite" but don't let that deceive you. She can ear just as while as a Jack Rabbit... ((mmmmm Jack Rabbit Stew!)) Her tail is explained in the general paragraph above...

Clothing/Accessories: She wears a sing piece of leather (the color is up to the artist, but i do love a splash of red on it as if she had just got done hunting!) , well its a really long piece of leather. it almost looks like bandages about her thighs and lower, very lower stomach, it ends in a single ripped half bow on her left outer thy, the other end ((the starting of it)) acts as a small lowing cloth... if you can call it that... (lol covers just enough). Her accessories consist of a tong ring; the ball usually sports a jagged silver sun. There is one other thing she loves to accessorize with, Silver, and white jade bracelets, she usually has at lest 5 on each arm, she dose where anklets that match, but she only has 4 to 5 on either leg at once. Course when she is hunting she doesn't wear this trinkets, but other wise, she wears them for her pleasure. The soft clanking sounds when she is in motion, sooths her.

Past: Not much to say other then she is in the presses of going into adult hood, in the words of her clan. My name is Mikowel child of Shiera and Mindowl, I faire from the clan of The Red Sun, I am a sphinx mix. I am no longer apart of my clan, growing up is harsh, but learning to live on your own is something my clan thinks highly of, a good trait.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:36 pm
Hello I'm Mewz

Cream hued short soft fur, has chocolate tinted, face,ears,paws and tail, with a set of dazzling blue sapphire eyes that dance and twinkle when happy or excited. A very Talkitive, kind , loyal and caring. Very much a lady and wishes to be treated as such, Siamese cat. Enjoys to have her tummy rubbed and will purr her head off if some one was to give her attention even for a moment, but had a bit of a wild side to her that will be saved for her one true mate if she ever finds him.  

celticrose84

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:10 pm
Hi! : D

Uhmm.. my name is Erik, just Erik, my second name is Angel (unoficially)

DONT CALL ME ANGEL OR I BITE YER COOKIE D<

I am NOT a furry, surpirsed, ey? C:

I joined this guild to get to know furries and to try to understand you, unlike other people who dedicate their free time hating and mocking you for no reason, I find it pretty retarded in many ways D:

Anyway, its time to introduce me to you |:

Like I said, my name is Erik, but you can call me Erik : D

I am not a furry... and of course I dont have a fursona, uhm... duh? ._.

I like art, very much, though I am a cheap artist D:
I like seeing other people's art by the way O:
If you have art on your pro I'll be most pleased to see it :B

I like reciving art too O:
Even more.. if its free :B
No, Im not asking you for free art D:<

I like chocolate to death ~O:

I am Mexican, WOOH! 8D

I like people :B

I like being an atention whore ;O

Really!

uhmm.. I am making this too long, visit my pro and read the WHOLE thing to win a free cookie : D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:19 pm
User Image
A young arctic fox, by the age of 18, walks towards you with a warm smile on her face. Standing at five feet seven inches, she looks at you with a glint of mischeif in her jade coloured eyes, her hair, a light gray, tumbling down her back to her waist . Wearing a simple white crop top and grey shorts with black boots, she holds out her paw and greets you with a warm "Hello there, I'm Tuk, short for Tukachirikatofu. What might your name be?"

Mizuchi_Washi

5,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Hi, I'm Katze.

Name: Katze Knauelkinder
Species: Cat
Colors: Orange, brown, black, yellow, and red.
Special markings: A splatter of paint over her left eye. That iris is the same color, and it has no pupil. The color is random.
About me: I draw pictures. In person I'm rather shy, and hide a lot. I went to a friend of mine's LARP group once, and skittered around in the bushes so much at the end they dubbed me the "bush-ninja girl" x_x Sometimes, though, I get a little doggish. I think I may have fursona-MPD or something. >.o I'm really cuddley with my close friends, which are few in number generally. I don't really have any close friends in this guild, and only one close friend who's a fellow fur. >.> His name is Dan, and I'm currently dating him exclusively. His fursona's name is Pip, and he's an orange tabby. I hearts him.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:39 pm
Hi! I'm Kitsune. heart

I'm lazy, so I'm gonna just copy-pasta my description from my journal, k? :D

Name: Kitsune Saeryno (pronounced "Serrano")
Species: winged Silver Fox
Height: about 5’7”
Eye Color: bright blue (like Ojos Azules cats)
Hair Color: yellow-blonde
Hair Style: tail-length when worn down; bangs are spiky and hang slightly in her eyes; hair is most often pulled into a high queue that hangs to her mid-back, held in place with some kind of wrapping a few inches in length [similar to my avatar's hair].
Fur Color: silver-gray all over, with black ears, “gloves”, “boots” and tail tip.
Distinguishing Features: has medium-sized, white, feathered wings; can utilize her inner energy in the form of blue lightning (she likes to crackle it between her fingers for fun); feet are like paws, but plantigrade (like human feet)-- she is, however, equally comfortable walking digitigrade (on her toes). She has a thick tuft of silver fur between her breasts that usually hangs out of/over whatever shirt she wears.

About Me: [to be added when I'm not so tired and lazy. whee ]

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

. Yuri . Miko .

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:27 pm

Name of my Character: Yuiko Nekogawa

Species: domestic feline

Description of my character: Yuiko is shy and sweet. She loves girls and used to despise men, but has learned to tolerate them. She is something of an artist, and can be found sketching in a patch of sun on most occasions. She is easily distracted (as most felines are), but tails are her main pre...err...toy.

Picture of my character:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:10 pm
Name: Icuris

Species: Fox / Grey wolf

Markings: None

Colors: Orange and black tips [paws included]

Height: 5'7

Weight: 136lbs

Eye color: Island Green

Attire: Resting lightly on his muzzle were a pair of thin reading glasses. He was normally the outfit of a black T-shirt the words "Fualk" printed across the chest in white. To match this shirt, black, semi-baggy jeans would cover his bottom half.

Fursonality: Icuris is quite the shy fur around strange faces and until one gets to know him he probably speak only a few times. Icuris is also passionate about the things he likes and won't hesitate to make his fondness known. Laid back, very casual and poised, never in a rush unless there's something to rush about. You can find out more on your own ;3

Powers: None.

History: Icuris was born into a litter of 5. He was one of the younger middle siblings and loved his family dearly. When he was still in his years of kithood he tore himself away from his family and began traveling. He had no intended destination and recognized the dangers of moving about the world at such a young age. He'd been lucky in his travels though, most of the people he'd met had helped him along, giving him odd jobs for income, housing him for a day or two before he was off again. Through his travels he grew physically, mentally and personality wise to what he is now.

Mate: Single

Appearence: 1 2  

SuckerPunch!

DeGei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:44 pm
Name of my Character: DeGei

Species: Dragon (Particularly of the Bronze variation)

I am a dragon with a magical background. I can change shape, fly, and cast spells (given enough time). I like reading, gaming (board, electronic, and pen and paper), comic books (character back stories are especially interesting to me), and being helpful to my friends. Anime is a duh.

Anything you want to know message me, Im pretty open to anything and can hold a conversation about pretty much anything.

Currently Im trying to meet new furs and would love to find some close to me (Chicagoland area, PM if you are XD).  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff