Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henry the Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:15 am
Hello, thank you for accepting me to this wonderful guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:10 pm
Hey everyone. I'm Aburri. Pleased to meet you all and thanks for letting me join.  

Airry21

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:09 pm
So how are all our new people fairing?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:01 pm
Diana Vulpes

Okay I guess.
I'm not sure whether I'm going to remain in the guild though. XD
Its a little too unfriendly for me. n_n

Ofanym

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:18 pm
Ofanym
Diana Vulpes

Okay I guess.
I'm not sure whether I'm going to remain in the guild though. XD
Its a little too unfriendly for me. n_n

Have you come across unfriendly people?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:43 am
Hello all, I'm Daven Moto, most often called just Daven. I'm a Seax-Wican (Witch/Wiccan) and a Druid, a Furry (Russian Blue Housecat, Fox and adopted into a Draconic Clan) and many many other things.

I own a website called Daven's Journal. It's linked in my profile. I have a daughter and a wife, and am trying to find work. I'm a fan of Doctor Who, Anime, and many other things. I was a Martial Artist a long time ago, and I need to get back to that.

Right now I'm in school to get my certifications in IT applications so I can get a better job. Other than that, if you want to know something, ask.  

Daven Moto

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:29 am
Hmm, yes I'm also wondering about that Ofanym. Have you come across unfriendliness? :3

Best way to get friends is to write in the chat threads smile . Everything you type won't be noticed, but it's the same for everyone no matter how long they've been here. Heck I'm the owner and everything I say isn't always noted! xD

I suggest giving it a bit longer! Try chatting with people and responding to what others say smile . If you show interest in other people they'll often show interest in you in return.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:42 am
~Ai wa doko ni? Soko ni aru hazu no

Hello. I'm DizzytheGear, but you can call me Dizzy or Rei. I'm usually a black cat, but I also have a nine-tailed fox, squirrel, tiger, and bunny that take over from time to time. 4laugh I'm pretty talkative, so feel free to hit me up via PM or AIM. 3nodding

Ai wa doko ni? Wakatteita hazu~

DizzytheGear

Luminous Kitten

12,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:53 am
DizzytheGear

Hello. I'm DizzytheGear, but you can call me Dizzy or Rei. I'm usually a black cat, but I also have a nine-tailed fox, squirrel, tiger, and bunny that take over from time to time. 4laugh I'm pretty talkative, so feel free to hit me up via PM or AIM. 3nodding

You should feel free and welcome to just start up a nice little conversation anywheres on the guild. Sure you will find at least some willing to chit-chat and get to know you well enough to keep in contact via IM's. wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:45 pm
DizzytheGear

Welcome to the guild! I'm sure you'll feel plenty of people to talk to if you just give a bit of yourself ^-^.  

Zanzibar

Lost Wanderer98

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:23 pm
Greetings furs and fur fans of this guild! I am excited to be here.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:54 pm
I'm not really new, but here goes.

*clears throat epically*

" The Lynx is an elusive, ghost-like animal that sees without being seen. Often called "the keeper of secrets of the forest", its magical appearance stems from the mystery that such a creature's secrecy can also be its strength. The Lynx teaches us that even the smallest can succeed in life, and that the world can unfold itself to those who stop and listen."

My Name's Hayrider.

I'm not elusive or hard to spot. I'm very social, but I've a mind that works in stealth and detail. I can be very quiet, especially in intellectual conversation, it must be mentioned that I'm a database, not a debater. I've always a grin on my face and my glassy half open eyes are always pressed up with joy in soaking up my surroundings.

I'm a headstone artist for American Monuments Company of Harrisville. It's a job I love, and the people I'm working for are as greatful for their stones as I am for my job. One step up from being a tattoo artist, because my medium will survive for hundreds of years.

I've been chastised for having pleasure in befriending anybody. People feel that I've no good judgment of character. "People" don't see the diamond in the rough like I do. If I see so much as a flicker of sheen, there's beauty to be seen. That's how I feel about the people I meet.

I love writing poetry, I love composing pitches, and I love painting pictures. Whether electronically or traditionally, both have such a huge amount of potential for beauty. I only hope that others can see what these mediums give off. That others can read me.

Now for the good stuff.

My 'Sona.
(Lot like me)
Name: Hayrider
Eyes: Blue with Green strands
Hair: Golden blonde, long with a black patch on top
Species: Lynx With Panda Markings
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: ... I'll tell ya after I lose it all. razz
Clothes: Overalls, sometimes... Tripp pants at others.  

HayRider

Romancing Train

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:15 pm
Hello ._.;;

I'm not exactly new...I'm more of a I-left-the-internet-gaia-and-the-guild-changed-my-name-then-came-back kind of a person.

My name used to be Romancing Train :]

Not that anyone remembers meee...

Stuff about me:
I hide my true fursona from the world because I feel bad for him.
Yes, I like to have a naked Avi.
I'm an artist, and finally got a tablet.
I have a dA, FA, and am a TLKFAA'er.

And I'm incredibly lame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:19 pm
Hello, I'm Erika. I'm not a furry, I am just interested about the culture and wanted to learn more about it. I love learning different things about anything related to animals. Nice to meet you all; this seems like a nice group here. heart

~Erika

hola37

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:41 am
Hello to all those coming in, hope you end up feeling at home here.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff