Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Luna Ishukan, may she rest in peace. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:22 pm
I was mucking through the subforums, and I came across the old thread where he was mentioned. I read the last post, and I honestly think that you should consider getting extra protection for now. Until they're sure they've found him, be very careful. I hate to bring it up, especially at a time like this, but no one wants him to find any other victims.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:57 am
I am sincerely sorry for this terrible loss of a great literate. My sincerest prayers go out to her, from my family to hers.

It will be an honor to see her murder and rapist fry in the electric chair. It will be a fitting end to see him put out of his misery. evil  

Natsuri

Tezur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:33 am
I sure hope this murderer doesn't reside in Upstate NY... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:06 pm
He's in India, hun, he can't hurt you.  

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

Cherished Strawberries

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:56 pm
I never really knew her, but that doesn't make it any less of a tragedy. There's no excuse for something like that. How could someone take the life of another? It just isn't right. I sincerely hope that he's caught and justice is done. My prayers are with her family. My sincerest condolences(sp?).

~*A moment of silence for wonderful person who did not deserve to die.*~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:27 am
Wow. We get so caught up in this online world of ours, and then it is invaded so suddenly and disgracefully by the outside. Our safe haven was cracked open, and a member forever stolen from us. Although I did not know her, I mourn with the rest of you. A life is a precious gift, and for it to be snuffed out in such a cold way is a tragedy beyond measure. I wish you peace, and God bless.  

Amaya84

Beautrix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:39 am
My heart weeps for your pain!
I hope the authorities catch that merciless cur!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:54 am
I just joined this guild today, and for some reason, this was the first thread that caught my attention.
I read it in disbelief, and then went searching for the aforementioned thread where all this started.
After reading it all, I was left at a loss. A heavy weight of insecurity fell upon me as a member of the internet community.
Indeed, for many, young and old, this is a haven for us. A place where we can share our thoughts and opinions with others who embrace the same ideals. When something like this happens... and it is not the first time it has... it leaves all of us feeling violated.
Many of us are seperated by great distances and may never know eachother outside the net, but, in this community, we still establish friendship and a sense of family with other members. To have lost such a valued member, and in such a dispicable manner, truly affects us all.
Sadly, it reminds us that the net is not always safe, and forces us to be more on our guard.
After reading both threads, even though I never knew her, I feel a great pain at the loss of Luna. I could tell that she was cared for and valued by many here, and am certain her death has effected many more here than I can imagine.
I can also speculate by what she stated, that it is very likely this b*****d had his eye on her from the beginning, and was likely the one who killed her fiance first.
I am a very strong Christian. Nina, I may not know you yet, but I shall be praying for your safety. I also send my condolences and my prayers out to you and your families. I can only imagine the pain, frustration, and fear you may be enduring at this time. I know not who or what you believe in, but I will still be praying for you.
And I can only pray that the monster who has stolen your friend from you will face judgement swiftly.  

Silvermaiden

chrystalclear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:44 pm
I feel like a dope. An idiot. A complete and total moron. I noticed Luna's absence, but I never thought too much of it. After all, I was busy with my own life and my own adventures on the world wide web. After a while, I began to notice sigs with mournful comments about Luna's death, and I brushed them off without a second thought. After all, I thought, these people must be just a part of an inside joke, or something like that. Even though I'm a mod, I didn't notice this thread at all. Just now, I found this thread. And I felt tears come to my eyes. She was so nice to me, to everyone. I feel horrible, remembering those times when I impatiently waited for her next post in a roleplay. She didn't deserve this, I thought. And so, for the first time in quite a while, I prayed to God by myself. Sure, I've prayed in church and stuff, but I rarely pray by myself. I prayed that Luna's soul was taken into the safe, peaceful regions of heaven, though she was taken too early. I also prayed for justice to take the head of the stalker. I admit, I... had trouble believing that she could be gone... but who would lie about something like this?

Let us take the time to remember Luna's passing, and to hope that she is in a much better place now, whatever religious beliefs she may have had. May we all mourn for her, and may we all stay safe! Hope that....this abomination against humanity will face unimaginable horrors...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:15 am
I can say this: Luna was the one of the first people I met on this guild. There was a terrible text talker in one one my other guilds, and one of the other members said something about posting a horror story about it on another guild. So I joined this guild. Luna was a member of the previously mentioned guild, so we talked a few times. I really didn't know her exactly, but I'm glad I had the previlige ((I know it is misspelled, but I am in a hurry)) of chatting with her.

I have one question though, can we change the title of the thread. I have been ignoring it the whole time cause I didn't know what it was about. I saw sigs about her death, but I thought it was more in reference to her finance.  

Niccea Majeare

Error Access Denied

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:47 am
I felt this heaviness overwhelm me once I've read this thread. Tis a tragedy, indeed. I may not have known her, but I can almost say I feel the pain. Its hard losing someone so dear. It seems to me that Luna left a great impression here on Gaia. She must have been a real special person in life. She has my sympathy. No one deserves to go through so much pain and die so young. She sounds like a free spirited woman now. I hope I don't offend or make things worse, but at least we can think of it this way: She is free and safe from this cruel and evil world and hopefully wrapped in the arms with her fiance. From how it sounds, she seems truly to be one of Gaia's angels. I'm really sorry for everyone who will miss her dearly. I would have liked the honors to have met her and have chatted with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:55 am
I remember commenting on her thread and telling her to complain to the authorities about her stalker. It's really sad that while we are so 'modern' as to have computers and the internet, her stalker killed her because 'he didn't like free-spirited women.' In my opinion, that defeats the purpose of freedom and modernity.  

applecyder

Lily-Anne-Marie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:52 pm
I did not even know her...wow...what a terrible thing to happen. I hope the guy is found and killed. God...I still cannot believe something like that would happen...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:04 pm
Who can believe that something like this would happen to someone who had such a bright future planned for them? The murder will not only suffer the death penalty when he is found, it will be utter torture. I will make sure of it.  

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

Vakruz

Familiar Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:33 pm
Oh, dear lord...

I didn't even see this thread before; I must have clicked on it accidentally while looking for a different thread, but I'm glad all the same that I found it. I read through the thread in the Horror Stories subforum after finding it. It was awful... like reading Romeo and Juliet, you know the ending before even starting, but you still vainly wish it might work out; until the story comes to its inevitable and tragic end, just as you knew it would. The story was over three months before I'd even joined Gaia. I feel awful for not having seen this thread before; I can only offer my condolences, and my wishes for your safety-- and for justice.  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff