Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Annabell's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:14 pm
The three most famous wives of the aincent called Vlad Dracul. Also known as the three Valkrie, the most aincent of my ancestors  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:58 pm
Jayce understood now. So you are a descendant of Vlad Dracul himself. Interesting. Perhaps.......Yes.....  

Melkore The Bard

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:43 pm
Mayung then suddenlly appeared behind Jayce "So... Vladmir Dracul's descendant is you Agatha... he's the one who destroyed The Order Of The Five, lead by my uncle."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:36 pm
lands in the middle of the three* i need blood or ill age i havnt eaten in 20 years my form is weak*looks up at ceiling were he fell from * i phased through and caught you talking of vladamir, lillith is my sire i am his equil in power ..for my age*looks at the female* child*looks at the other men* hmmm how old are you two its hard to place im not from this world i think........[color=olive]oh well the order of the five? huh you mean those toys vladamir put on his walls as decoration after his first wife died and he became a vampir or the little renagades of supposed new breeds in the renasance? well respect your elders and answer how old ar eyou two and whome sires you  

Brocksvulpix

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:09 pm
Jayce had gazed coolly at the newcomer. Firstly, oh rude one, You interrupted a conversation. Secondly, you presume that you are older than I. And three, what makes you think that I am here for your convenience? Beware. I have killed for less.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:37 am
heh it will never matter i cannot die so try if you will but beware  

Brocksvulpix

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:37 pm
Jayce was already quite tired of this newcomer. Overconfidence in ones abilities is a great weakness. If you truly cannot die, then I suppose you would not mind meeting me in the arena?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:18 pm
sounds like fun lol  

Brocksvulpix

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:45 pm
Whatever will allow me to continue speaking to people without the interruption. I will await your appearance. With that, he faded back into the shadows.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff