Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hambzkt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:27 am
I call Emmet!!

And I'll see if i can come up with an original to come into the story later, if you dont mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:25 am

Sweet, guys x3 I'll add you all to the list. :] We can get started pretty soon, maybe after two people join?

Nekairu

MyLittleDecoy16

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:59 pm
Keriea

Sweet, guys x3 I'll add you all to the list. :] We can get started pretty soon, maybe after two people join?
ooc~ sweet!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:11 pm

Well, seems like this RP isn't getting much attention, so maybe I'll just wait to see if anyone joins in the next three days. If nobody does, I'll get this RP started. :]

Nekairu

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:43 pm
Would it be all right if I were Rosalie?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:05 am

Yeah, that's fine. :] So, one more person, two more days.

Nekairu

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:10 pm
I would like to be an original character please heart

Name:Elpis(aka Elli Masse)
Real Age: 2117
Apparant age: 16
Race: Land Nymph
Description: Born in 110 BC; after the greek stories of gods and goddesses became myths, Elli would switch between human form and plant form. She came to America 90 years ago on an Irish immigrant ship. The last twenty years, she has had more difficulty with keeping a low profile, because of all of the new technology and the fact that her home choices(forests) are decreasing from deforestation(sp?).She is 5' 2", and the only actual sport she does is gymnastics. Elli is very good at blending in(no pun intended), and she is very good at keeping up with the latest trends, technology, and the way people talk. Nowadays, she poses as a foster child to Mr. and Mrs. Marshall, and lives in Forks.(Katie Marshall is her foster sister, who is Eric's gf)
Personality: Mischievious, Kind, Shy
Diet: Vegetarian(in the non-meat sense of the word)
Special Ability: Shape Shifting

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THIS IMAGE WAS PHOTOSHOPPED (MODIFIED) BY SOMEONE ELSE. TO SEE THE ORIGINAL CHARACTER CLICK THE LINKS BELOW. (HER APPEARANCE LINKS)

Name: Rei.

Real Age: 133.

Appears to be: 18.

Race: Vampire. "Cold Ones"

Description: Rei doesn't remember much of her past, but she does retrace the fact both of her parents were murdered by vampires. This memory gives her the right not to trust even her own kind. Besides that, she also remembers being changed by one of the vampires who killed her family, his plan was to kill her - but she survived.

Personality: Real isn't the go-lucky type of girl, she preffers being in a slaughter house over than watching Disney movies. She's stubborn and head-strong. Not to mention shot-tempered. Her heart can be hard to win over, but if she meets one with the right attitude; she'll give her life to save you.

Diet: Rei doesn't have limits. Doesn't care really, humans and animals are not restricted to her. So far as to vampires, which happens rarely.

Special ability: Transportation; ability to move/run quickly without the human eye being aware.

Weapon: The gun shown above.

Height: 5’ 6”

EXTRA NOTE; when thirsty, Rei's eyes turn red.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SIDE-NOTE PICTURES.
Half outfit view. Original make-up.

Full outfit view. (side view)

75% outfit. Front view.

Images from: PHOTOBUCKET.
Show: Ergo Proxy.
Character (name): Real.

User Image
User Image
User Image
((May I join ?))
((Oh, I have an original character. Except for the pictures.))

[ ` t r i c k ]

Nekairu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:09 pm
And so the story begins . . .

((OOC: I'll start this off, again. x3))

Bellmi stared around the cafeteria in despair. Her boyfriend had dumped her after she pulled the question the night before, and then vanished into the night leaving her to walk home. Even now, she scanned the room for any traces of him. He hadn't come to school after all.

"I thought he would have been the one, Bellmi," someone said. Bellmi whisked her head around to see a somewhat familiar face. Someone from her gym class. She forgot his name.

"Thanks," Bellmi answered, struggling for the right words. "Yeah, I did too... buddy."

The boy smiled and raised his hand as if to say goodbye. He disappeared into a crowd of hungry classmates shortly after catching sight of some girl. Bellmi looked out the window to see a darkening sky. It would storm today.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:01 pm

Rei strolled along the small town's forest, her hand carefully placed over her gun. She couldn't go into these woods without being at least slightly aware of the danger.

When she was like this, one small sound would make her abit uneasy, she might even go crazy and shoot a bug for all she knew.

It was dark out, the air seemed wet, and a slight breeze started to pick up. The rush of leaves wasn't alarming anymore, at least not as much.

Rei sat next to a medium-sized tree, it's bark chipping off, and the soil was slightly damp. Her back was against the tree -- using it as both comfort and protection.

She guessed she might as well stay here for the night, it's not like anyone was waiting for her, anyway.

She switched into a more comfortable position, still hovering her hand over the gun. 'I'll wait until the sun starts to rise, then go find enclosed shelter.'

Rei calmly rested her head on the tree behind her, and waited impatiantly.

[ ` t r i c k ]

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:14 pm
Rosalie stood looking out the window of her bedroom. Rain was falling softly and the town of Forks was left with an eerie feeling. Her attention was caught by the forest surrounding her home.

"How eerie..." she whispered quietly, not liking the feeling of it. She sighed and turned making her way to her closet to get ready for school. She chose a simple red chiffon top and a black skirt and her red boots and as she made her way to her door she realized it was very quiet. "Emmett?" she called, no response returning.

Rosalie frowned and made her way down the staircase and to the living room. She quickly grabbed an umbrella and stepped outside of her home and made her descent to her BMW.

She stepped into her car and turned it over, not letting the feeling of dread consume her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:04 am

The bell rang briefly, causing Bellmi to shake as she walked to her next class.Blurs of people passed by her, unaware of the fact that she was deadly hungry. She struggled to maintain her composure when a few exceptionally tasty students bumped into her.

"Sorry," they each mumbled at different times. She lead her eyes away from their necks, and stared at her shoes. Her head was pounding, and she could feel that her eyes were bulging out. She smiled wildly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you've got other things to be worried about," Bellmi answered mechanically. She spoke the truth.

How ugly, she thought to herself when she saw her heinous reflection in the window. I look so... starved.

She sped to the door as it flung open from a previous student's angst, and skipped over to her car. Raindrops melted on her face like acid. She got inside her car and left the school premises.

It was hunting time.

Nekairu

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:24 am

It was ... pathetic to wait for the sun to rise in Forks. But before Rei knew it, it was morning. She stood and stretched from her crouched position, studing the forest as she did. She dropped her hands, her right automaticaly searching for her gun. It was still there.

Rei sighed and started to walk; boredom, had gotten into her again. It had been for the last couple of days. That didn't matter much though, as soon as she realized her hunger had increased over night, she smirked, and continued her way. She didn't need a gun to destroy one human, or ... multiple in this case.

(( That was lame. D: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:52 am
Veronica made her way down the stairs of her apartment. It was getting dark fast and sprinkling outside. She sighed, 'another day in the rain...great.'
She was pretty full from the night before, so she wasn't concerned about going anywhere.
Veronica pulled on her jacket, and headed out the door.

MyLittleDecoy16

Nekairu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:57 pm
((haha, it was far from lame, trick. ))

Bellmi drove, not knowing where she'd end up or where it was she wanted to go in the first place. It had only been a couple of minutes since she had departed, but she was already nearing a forest that was a few kilometers away from Forks High.

The car screeched to a stop. She stepped out, hungered. Bellmi was sporting casual attire; a light blue tee paired with white shorts and boots. They'd be dirtied if she wasn't careful.

She ran around, feasting on whatever she laid her eyes on. Secretly hoping that she'd come across a few wandering humans, she hid in the shadows of trees and quickly grabbed a couple of rabbits for snack.

Something caught her attention. The scent of another being. Her ears perked up to listen for any sign of who it may be. Dessert would be great, Bellmi thought to herself. Misery loves company-but hunger even more.

A canopy of leaves and branches shielded her from view, although it was far from likely that the other one would not notice her presence with her eyes glowing madly.

"Hello," she greeted, taken aback by the foul stench. It was certainly not dessert.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff