it sucked (*SLAP*)
View Results

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:37 pm
(Yay! We hav a Bella! All we need now is an Edward and we can start the rp! =^.^=)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:49 pm
The Ribbon is cut and the RP is Open!!!  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:10 pm
Aysel waited in the airport, watching all the other people say goodbye and hello to others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:39 am
Edward and company had just gotten of there flight.  

Captain Yamato Sargosa

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:43 am
Airica sat with Aysel, quietly observing, just like her. "So what do we do when they see us? Surely they will know we are not human." She said in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:32 am
Jane sulked around the turrett room picking up spare bits of fabric from thier lates meal. Not even any extra blood left She thought angrily
"jane." She heard Caius(sp?) call. Jane dashed to his side happily
"yes master?" She said smiling up at him
"I have a little job for you."  

ayakei

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:28 am
Susannah went into the FBI office that morning. "Hey, Nicole anything exciting?" she asked. "Not right now, wait until later and things will get more hectic" she replied. Susannah got herself a cup of coffee and then went to her desk and started studying for a test she had coming up in her math class.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:33 pm
kanangirl123
Airica sat with Aysel, quietly observing, just like her. "So what do we do when they see us? Surely they will know we are not human." She said in a whisper.

"I don't know, Airica. I'm about thwe same thing, i just hope no one starts anything,"  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:02 pm
"That was a long flight, huh?", Bella said to Edward. "I'm just glad to be home again and with you by my side."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:11 pm
"So tell me again, what are we here to do?" Asked Airica. Aysel had told her already, but Airica was to anxious for the vampires to get there to honestly pay a ton of attention.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:49 pm
Susannah decided to leave the office for the time being to go check on her little shetland sheepdog puppy. She got home and as she opened the door her puppy pounced on her. Susannah picked her up and started petting her lovingly. She decided to go to the hospital to see Carlisle and catch up with him. She hadn't seen him for a while and she needed to talk to more people than just her few friends in the FBI. After playing with her puppy for a while more she left for the hospital. "Hi, I'm here to see Carlisle" Susannah explained. "He's in his office" the nurse said. "Thanks" Susannah said and went into his office, knocking first. "Come on" Carlisle called. "Hey Carlisle" Susannah said, going in. "Hey Susannah, what's up?" he asked. "Nothing much, just wanted to catch up" Susannah said and then they started talking for the next hour.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:22 pm
"yes it feel so good to be able to walk outside again" takes a few stops of the plane. "Bella do you smell that"  

Captain Yamato Sargosa

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:42 am
Airica and Aysel both realized the vampire sensed them at the same time. As a reaction, she used her power to still the air around the airport, hoping they would lose the scent. "Hopefully they won't smell us now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:52 am
Quote:
"Bella do you smell that"

"Smell what?", she asked. "I don't smell anything out of the ordinary, do you?" Bella said turning to the others.  

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

ayakei

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Jane ran to the airport at s human speed. She had to be in Rome by tonight if she had any hope of completing her mission in time, Finally She thought I can finish off that vile edward. And kill his precious human  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff