Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose_of_May

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:54 am
wish granted but he theater burns down due to a actor smoking

i wish to fade into the backround of life  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:23 am
Wish granted, but you fade in so completely you are never seen again.

I wish that I pass Marine Corps basic training. (I haven't joined yet, I wanna be a rifleman, so make this inventive, not "you get shot" or "you get killed by an bomb". That's too easy.)  

Siegfried Kiefter

Suelette

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:31 pm
slam-skull
Wish granted, but you fade in so completely you are never seen again.

I wish that I pass Marine Corps basic training. (I haven't joined yet, I wanna be a rifleman, so make this inventive, not "you get shot" or "you get killed by an bomb". That's too easy.)

Wish granted, but because you pass with such ease that you are considered a super geek and strung up by your white boxers with pink love hearts on them at the top of a flagpole while your comrades throw onion and tomato soup at you, chanting 'Paaaassss, paaasssss'.

I wish I could be a tattoo artist  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:20 am
wish granted, but all your customers die.

I wish I would remember my past.  

yukina_youkai

Fashionable Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cariaith

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:19 pm
Wish granted, but your past turns out to be so horrible, you will have nightterrors of it the rest of your life.

I wish i had somebody to whom i could give all my love to, and be loved in return.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:38 pm
Cariaith
Wish granted, but your past turns out to be so horrible, you will have nightterrors of it the rest of your life.

I wish i had somebody to whom i could give all my love to, and be loved in return.

wish granted, and it truly is the greatest thing you've ever learned just to love and be loved in return, but in the end the person you love has to seduce an evil maharajah, and ends up dying of consumption on a bed of white a red rose petals while everyone claps  

Suelette

Suelette

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:05 am
I wish I could get a job swimming with dolphins
(if you say the dolphins eat me I wont be happeh!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:07 am
Wish granted, but the dolphins only like you if you play the "Flipper" theme song over...and over...and over... rofl
I wish I had three more wishes. razz  

Quiet Dojo

Suelette

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:45 am
Quiet Dojo
Wish granted, but the dolphins only like you if you play the "Flipper" theme song over...and over...and over... rofl
I wish I had three more wishes. razz

oh you're evil.
Wish granted, but every time you use one more of your wishes your life force drains away until we find no other use for you than to feed you to my DOLPHINS! bwahahaha xp

I wish I had more aloevera tissues cos these real ones are hurting my nose lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:57 am
Evil dolphins.... burning_eyes

Wish granted, but the tissues come out in a big ream (not one at a time).

I wish Suelette's dolphins had frickin' laser beams attached to their heads razz  

Quiet Dojo

Korealia

Distinct Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:06 am
I'll grant both your wishes. twisted

Quote:

You wish comes true, but you realize that your nose isn't leaking. Your brain is.

Quote:
I wish Suelette's dolphins had frickin' laser beams attached to their heads

Your wish is granted, but when you go to inspect the dolphins to see the laser beams attached to their heads, they look at you with love in their eyes and cauterize your head from your neck. twisted (An off wiff 'es 'ead!)

i wish i was telepathic. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:07 am
Quiet Dojo
Evil dolphins.... burning_eyes

Wish granted, but the tissues come out in a big ream (not one at a time).

I wish Suelette's dolphins had frickin' laser beams attached to their heads razz

laser beam head dolphins? that rocks, thanks man! I'm bound to be able to take over the world now! dramallama 4laugh  

Suelette

Suelette

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:34 pm
Korealia
I'll grant both your wishes. twisted

Quote:

You wish comes true, but you realize that your nose isn't leaking. Your brain is.

Quote:
I wish Suelette's dolphins had frickin' laser beams attached to their heads

Your wish is granted, but when you go to inspect the dolphins to see the laser beams attached to their heads, they look at you with love in their eyes and cauterize your head from your neck. twisted (An off wiff 'es 'ead!)

i wish i was telepathic. twisted

Wish granted, but you keep seeing into the minds of so many perverts that your poor open mind is now filled with a continuous stream of naughty pictures, so that when you find your soulmate telapathy buddy they think that you're disgusting and wont be with you

I wish...that..I will pass my Japanese speaking test which is in the next period, eep stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:50 pm
Your wish is granted, but now all you can say is anything that was in the test. Then everyone starts pointing and laughing at you while taunting, "That's all you can say! That's all you can say!"

(I love Dexter's Lab).

I wish for world peace.

AiRune

chaoticsindri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:48 am
World peace, but all western nations go bankrupt due to no longer needing to sell guns and ammunition.

I wish I could tell my parents my problems, and have them understand.  
*~Arcade~* (fun & games)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff