Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:27 am
"thanks...tell all other silencers to stay on alert.....we are going to be attacked soon." says Ayame darkly "i'm heading to my room....if any trouble appers, come and get me." Ayame walks to her room and opens the door. She enters the room and shuts it and lays on her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:27 am
Kuragame thought he heard something, but when he looked, he saw nothing. "Good. Now we'll wait until tonight. daylight sneaking is very dangerous especailly in Silencers camp."  

Alchemist of the Twilight

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:28 am
"i can head out at any time just call me" he said jumping up into a tree to keep a lookout  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:28 am
"got it." getting up he went to check on his traps being the only one without magic at his aid he was usawally forgottin about.  

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 am
"Very well." He prepared his weapons. He got acouple of throwing stars and his katana. He held his hand out and summoned a ball of fire in it, the closed his hand into a fist and extinguished the fire. he smirked and layed down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 am
Ayame sighs and sits on the side of her bed and opens the tablestand drawer. she takes out a potion of some sort and drinks it. Then she puts it away and closes the drawer and lays back down. "I really need to relax more. sweatdrop " said the stressed Ayame.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:34 am
seeing kuragame he stoped pulling out a wood rod out of his pack he said "who goes there."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:39 am
"I should ask you the same thing." He said. He drew his katana. "Leave before I kill you."  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:41 am
Ayame hears voices outside her window. "what the heck is it now?!" Says Ayame. Ayame goes to the window to see one of her subordanates and a Shadower. "Dang..." Says Ayame.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:43 am
"kill me ba you would die befor you lifted the katana now answer me." moveing a hand behind him.  

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:55 am
He looked over Milo's shoulder and saw what he needed. He ran back, summoned a large wall of fire and ran back to camp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:56 am
jumping back milo ran back to camp  

King Phar

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:57 am
"who the heck was that? eek " yelled Ayame to Milo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:01 am
"that was a shadow useing fire wall they are set up near here we need duble watches."  

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:02 am
When he got back to camp he told everyone what happened. "Everyone get up!" He yelled. "They might come at any time!" He climbed a tree to kep lookout in case they came  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff