Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward_Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:05 am
Strings Of Destiny
[m i k a r i]
ok you know how in Twilight Edward wrote a song for her on the piano. is there anyway where you can here it to see what it sounds like. can someone put a url if they know please. thank you.

You will hear it once the movie comes out. biggrin

they better take an excellent composer at least  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:55 pm
i found the most PERFECT piano song, its on my profile, and its how i imagine his song goes  

Ravenous_Twilight

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:33 pm
Is there anywhere i can go to see who they hae for the movie? I really want t know!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:58 pm
It is set in stone that it will be a movie.
Did anyone know that the actor who played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter 4, is playing Edward in the movie?
Not perfect but the best that Hollywood can do.  

LiskasaurusRex

irroc29

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:40 am
Corrections: the only actors set in stone at this point in time is (indeed Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter) Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (The Messengers, Zathura, Panic Room, and In the Land of Women).

The writer of the movie is Melissa something.. She worked on Dexter, Party of 5, Ally McBeal, The O.C., and others that I can't think of..

The director Catherine Hardwicke!! She has done great movies: Thirteen, Lords of Dogtown (!!!), and Monkey Wrench Gang; she does the greatest camera angles.. and Lords of Dogtown was a good documentary, so I think we'll be pleased with her work because making a movie into a book is kind of the same concept as a documentary in picking and choosing what to leave out to keep the plot. I am vverrrryy pleased with the director! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:44 am
The only thing I'm concerned with, is the writer. I liked party of 5, not so much ally mcbeal, liked dexter but she only worked on a few episodes.. so I'm kind of worried. sad She has to make it perfect or her career will go AWall because so many people will be angry with her.  

irroc29

o marilyn monrobot o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:52 pm
i don't believe it exists yet as edward wrote it for bella however, i did find this:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=216416886
just a very talented woman's side project heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 am
nope  

Fifii

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:03 pm
i wish we could hear it.
i dont think that that robert dude will be a good Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:35 pm
Fifii
unless a) they don't make it into a movie. or b) they don't have that scene in the movie.

if they dont have that scene ill kick someons butt!  

Mikoto_7

grape_queen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:52 am
heart I know!!!!!!!!!! heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:42 pm
I always imagine the song sounding like Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" (second movement) or Victor's theme from Corpse Bride. (Which both sound similar.) I don't know. That's just me.  

Kaizoku-sensei

there was a silence

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:34 pm
I don't think so.
I think Stephenie just said he made her a song.. I dont think she ever had a song written in her head, just said he made one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:44 am
I think with her love of music, if she has any say in it at all, the song will make it into the movie. Especially if they intend to continue with "New Moon". A lot of building on Edward's character is his ability to play piano, and Bella's issues with gifts. They can't cut the whole concept out, so the song has to make it in there somewhere. At least, that's my hope.  

Fedara

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:34 pm
o marilyn monrobot o
i don't believe it exists yet as edward wrote it for bella however, i did find this:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=216416886
just a very talented woman's side project heart

Omg, the song is beautiful! I love it!!!! heart I always thought of the lullaby to be Goodnight my Angel by Billy Joel. This is the song that Stephine Meyer put in her playlist on her website.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff