Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Stronghold Maiden (pirate RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:23 pm
"Did someone hire a new guy without my permission? Who did this?!"
She turned to face Vlad but her eyes weren't excactly agry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:26 pm
"no one hired him he just showed up and said he was the new cook i am keeping a close eye on him" he said looking right at the captain  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:28 pm
"Interesting. I shall test him myself...Where is he now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:29 pm
"the kitchen most likely" he said turning away  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:30 pm
Pocketing her hands, the captain walked towards the kitchen.
Politely she knocked the door three times before entering.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:33 pm
"Hold mate, just a second." He starts walking to the door. guess what word he's on when he opens it. "What can I get for HOLY SHNIKIES!" He grabs her sword and runs for the long boat. he cuts the ropes and jumps in the water he climbs into the boat and starts to row.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:39 pm
The captain seemed to be used to his kind of reaction. After all, a lady aboard brought bad luck. A lady as a captain must have meant cruel death.

Dandellion sighed and looked for something to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:43 pm
as Vald saw walt jump the ship he went to check on the captain and found her in the kitchen "captain we are going to port in Bal-Rel to restock and fix the broken cannons.  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:45 pm
"Fine"
She took some bread and smelled it. Then she smashed it and threw it away "New food wouldn't hurt"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:47 pm
"whats got you so worked up?" he said grabbing an apple from a barrel  

neon blue penguin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:47 pm
(No. My guy saw your captains uniform and freaked because he thought you were going to kill him. And some of the fiercest pirate captains were women) He went for a while until he came upon another ship. He came back to the first ship to warn them, hopping they would spare his life. When he got back he climbed up the ship and ran to the captain. "I'm sorry for that sir but you have a problem, a Spanish ship is not far from here. They are the ones taking revenge on all nations for stealing from Spain. They're coming for a fight."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:48 pm
"Any word yet?"
"Not yet commander."  

hopltetheleader

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:57 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
(No. My guy saw your captains uniform and freaked because he thought you were going to kill him. And some of the fiercest pirate captains were women) He went for a while until he came upon another ship. He came back to the first ship to warn them, hopping they would spare his life. When he got back he climbed up the ship and ran to the captain. "I'm sorry for that sir but you have a problem, a Spanish ship is not far from here. They are the ones taking revenge on all nations for stealing from Spain. They're coming for a fight."

(The lady aboard thingie isn't really what I believe wink )
"Aren't you a cook? Do yor job and make me better food while we smash the ship!"
She walked out to see the ship for herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:58 pm
(So is this a marine ship? Haha, I didn't know)  

Krusadin

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces