Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Emily the strange... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic_angels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:37 am
I like the clothes and the comic too. Emily the Strange, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, and Comtemplating Reiko are my favorite  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:48 am
Some of the stuff is cute, but a lot of it is very similar...I don't really want clothing with visible labellage and most is all OMG LOOK IT'S EMILY AND HER CATS AND IT'S INSTANTLY RECOGNISABLE *then the clothing beats you in the face*

That being said, I have a scarf from her/them with spiderwebs and kitties and I give it hugs.  

Vexworth

dfakdf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:53 pm
Emily has ok items but just a bit too pricey for me ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:38 am
AngelOnDeathRow
gah i hate emily strange stuff as it's so expensive for what it is just coz it's a 'label'. sweatdrop and all the shoes are such small sizes

All the shoes are msde from leather which sucks, not a smuch as Dr Martens no longer making vegetarian friendly boots but after the ridiculuous prices that's the worst thing about the whole Emily brand.  

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:53 am
Everytime I see emily I was find myslef thinging that she's a knock off of Wednesday Addams...Especially Wednesday from "Addams Family Values"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:30 pm
Emily the Strange is ok. I like some of the items but most of it is overpriced. confused  

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

queenalexis999

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:03 pm
the clothes are cute but i dont buy them... (i let other people buy them for me as gifts smile ) and i have definitly been a member of S.O.S. fior six years now. how lame is that?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:23 pm
My stuffed animal that I sleep with every night (Bryne) is an Emily the Strange zonster--he was a bat cat but I snipped off his tail and wings and gave him a scarf.  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

dante_reincarnation15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:50 am
i tell u what some girls would look good in some of that lol smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:18 pm
Demonic_angels
I like the clothes and the comic too. Emily the Strange, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, and Comtemplating Reiko are my favorite

I definitely love these comics! blaugh I also like the Emily the Strange clothing but like everyone else has said it is massively expensive for someone who does not get money from parents and is too young to have a job yet xp I'd rather just buy cheaper things and tweak them to make them look better.  

darkXsideXofXinnocent

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:24 am
I love Emily the Strange comics. <3 The stuff is expensive though. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:31 am
i like emily the strange stuff..theyre really kool..but a bit pricy xp  

Kyouka_Maiden_Rei

Darkened-101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:35 am
I kinda like Emily Strange but it ias way too expensive  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:57 am
TheNutcrackerPrince
My stuffed animal that I sleep with every night (Bryne) is an Emily the Strange zonster--he was a bat cat but I snipped off his tail and wings and gave him a scarf.

I have that bat cat thing! I also have one of her cats and a few shirts. I like Emily the strange but never get anything from her website. If I see something I really like in the stores I will get them, as long as they aren't that expensive. I'm not fond of the comic book, though. I didn't really find it interesting.  

Angel Bruja

Asian Dolly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:31 pm
...Never changes she is always strange. ninja  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items