Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The New Movie Rocks! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:04 pm
i agree with a few other people, it was rushed but it was excellent though!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:50 pm
I thought it was amazing!!!!!!!!! biggrin
And I know a lot of people are upset about Sirius not being attractive like he was described in the books...but...for some odd reason I got VERY excited when he came on screen.
xd

SoIstDerTod

HackAutoSystem5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:55 am
This was such a great movie! I saw it at the first midnight showing. I think they stuck to the plot well, it was my favorite book so I had hoped they woulddn't of butchered it too much and luckily they didin't. Although they did leave out quite a few stuff, as clueless-in-the-forest mentioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:00 am
I was disappointed at some things, but as a raving fanatic, what can you expect? First off, the dementors are NOT supossed to push you against a wall and STRANGLE you. What was that!? Plus his first patronus didn't even have a form. They fixed that in the room of requirement, however.

The ministry was perfect. They nailed it. Although I wish they did a bit more with the Department of Mysteries, the Ministry as a whole was wonderful.

Umbridge, Tonks, and Luna were indescribably unbeatable. Luna ended up my favorite character. I cried more during her closing lines than during Sirius's death.

The 3D effects were totally...just...wow, there aren't words for it. The spells were coming out at you and it was just...wow.  

x X Cissy x Black X x

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:44 pm
I'm going to be seeing it soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:04 pm
For a movie, compared to the other four movies, it was extremly good, and told a good story line... as a movie
As a moviecompared to the books... it was totally differnet, skipped many, many, MANY parts, and had such few dialouge between the characters. And, the scenes were pretty choppy.

Charli Harte

I need a username

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:33 pm

Wow. They skipped Quidditch. And the hippogriff. D:

I think they saved all the good stuff for the last half hour or so, once it was around Umbridge getting led into the forest.

From then on, I was amazed.

The WHOOSH! when the black and white-colored wizards swirled around....it was awesome.

Tonks and Luna rocked most of all. I loved Tonks hair, and Lunas eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:02 pm
it wasn't my favorite book but the movie was really good!!  

sparky102

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces