Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
A Young Kitsune Female Looking to be Adopted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:47 pm
sasuke laughed and walked into a house. inside, it looked huge. "well, this is your new home" he said to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:50 pm
Sari nodded, and walked forward a bit, wondering if she should show him her human form. At last, she decided to, and transformed.  

sari91

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:51 pm
sasuke smiled. "thats cool!" he said walking over ot her. "so do you have a name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:08 pm
Sari looked at him, suprised by what he had said. She quickly looked back down, blushing slightly. After a while, she answered, "Sari..."  

sari91

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:09 pm
sasuke smiled and noticed she was blushing. "well hello sari. my name is sasuke" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:18 pm
(By the way, can you PM me a profile or something? Every time I look, I continue to think of Uchiha, and I can't imagine that Sasuke being that trusting, or barely even smiling. Just an age, personality, picture, possibly his history, something like that will do.)

Sari gave a rather small bow. "Thank you, Sasuke..." she said, still suprised he was being so nice to her.  

sari91

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:21 pm
(lol ok...i was thinking of being a cat person lol)
sasuke smiled and looked at her. "would you like anyhting to eat?" he asked. "anything you want...just ask"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:24 pm
Sari looked down, realizing she hadn't eaten for a while. "Just a bit of rice, if you have any..." she said, not wanting to take advantage of his kindness.  

sari91

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:30 pm
sari91
Sari looked down, realizing she hadn't eaten for a while. "Just a bit of rice, if you have any..." she said, not wanting to take advantage of his kindness.

sasuke walked out of the room and returned with a plate full of rice. "enjoy" he said while putting it in front of her. (ok...i shall be a cat guy!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:40 pm
Sari nodded, and took a small bite. "Thank you..." she said, enjoying the meal. She looked at Sasuke, impressed that he was about her age. "Are you... alone...?" she asked, concerned.

(You know, from what happened, Sari would be closer to a pet than anything. I mean, he picked up a stray fox on the streets and took her in.)  

sari91

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:42 pm
(a pet is part of te family. lol)
sasuke looked at her. "yes..i live alone...." he said watching her eat. "i have lived alone my whole life"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:56 pm
(Either way, a romantic relationship would be awkward on so many levels... twisted )

Sari looked down. "I guess that makes two of us..." she said sadly. "I was forced out of my village about a year and a half ago, but my time there was miserable..." she said, not wanting to go any further into how badly she had been taunted for being what she was.  

sari91

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:01 pm
(yes and no...remember...cat man....fox lady lol)
sasuke looked at her. "i have been cast out by many...so i rarely interact with others....but i do not want anyome to suffer...." he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:08 pm
(That's why. They're both outcasts, and they are both part animal, but Sari would technically be a pet...)

Sari sighed. "I guess we just have to make our place in the world on our own..." she said rather sadly. "I'm just glad someone accepted me, for the first time..." she continued.  

sari91

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:10 pm
(yes and no.....)
sasuke smiled at her. "i am glad you accepted" he said smiling. "would you like a drink?"  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff