Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ok....about a project Altimit Corp is doing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real World Game?
  about effing time damnit!
  its gonna be retarded.
  make it canceled! (why?)
View Results

Psychomc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:41 pm
XxGrieverxX
I've heard of it and I heard it's only out in Japan. D:

thats .hack fragment. i mean the real one like in animes and games.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:42 am
XxGrieverxX
Everything's out in Japan! crying gonk
((okami_neko_kitsune, take me next time!!!!))
I bet they'd make it slightly like the anime... and create a different story to it. I don't think they'd make anything with bugs.. So, it'd be The World, without all the bugs and stuff. Unless they have certain quests and stuff like that where they give you some "Data Drain" item or something.
Edit: I don't know. But the popularity of "The World" is going to be larger than anything we've ever seen. All the people who've played mmo's for that "feel" of a "close" .hack game will join "The World". So the game has to grow and keep growing because there will be so many people interested in it. So, there will have to be more items, more dungeons, more quests, and other things to keep interest in "The World" so it could keep growing. I mean... (I can't even explain the complexity of how the game will have to work) I just don't think anyone could make something so close to "The World". They'll have to have a lot to work on to not disappoint a lot of people and keep it going. It's just SOOOO much work o.o And if things don't work out for it, it will put a large burden onto Altimit OS.

It'd be better if we just didn't expect too much from "The World". It'll probably be like any other mmorpg... just slightly better and more interesting.

Ayre_Wolf

Deaths Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:14 am
Kite Azure
Altimit is fictional.
It's CC corp you're thinking of.

thats a lie altmit is not fictional, I work with them...and the game out in Japan was running since I think January but they had problems so they shut it down  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:00 pm
Dingo_prince_of_vampires
Kite Azure
Altimit is fictional.
It's CC corp you're thinking of.

thats a lie altmit is not fictional, I work with them...and the game out in Japan was running since I think January but they had problems so they shut it down

the one im talking about? fragment? or just another one cuz the one im talking about has been going for more than a year or so.  

Psychomc

Deaths Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:35 pm
I'm talking about the recent shutdown of the online .hack game in japan most likely not the one you're talking about  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:30 pm
lol it'd be cool if they made a head piece, but that would probably cost like a bank load.  

Txukasa

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:53 am
Pyschomc
XxGrieverxX

thats .hack fragment. i mean the real one like in animes and games.

Oh. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:13 pm
I don't like that Dingo kid.
He keeps trying to bullshit me.
Altimit is a fictional company dammit.
I played all the original games and it had fictional stories about a fictional company called.....ALTIMIT!  

Kite Azure

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:14 pm
-Hacker Elk
lol it'd be cool if they made a head piece, but that would probably cost like a bank load.
Not so much. I play a game with a headset. It's FPS and it's not bad but it is a little uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:11 pm
Kite Azure
-Hacker Elk
Not so much. I play a game with a headset. It's FPS and it's not bad but it is a little uncomfortable.

lol yea it would also suck because AIDA can easily infect you if it gets created o_0

and we would be all screwed....all of uss......unless....theres a person thats like kite!  

Psychomc

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:01 pm
Pyschomc
Kite Azure
-Hacker Elk

lol yea it would also suck because AIDA can easily infect you if it gets created o_0

and we would be all screwed....all of uss......unless....theres a person thats like kite!

If there was a guy like Kite I would just follow him and worship him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:10 pm
Kite Azure
Pyschomc
Kite Azure
-Hacker Elk

If there was a guy like Kite I would just follow him and worship him.

OMG STALKER.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Txukasa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:13 pm
lol it would be sad if we are infected during game play and end up going out on a rampage in the real wold...someone will turn on the news and it'll be like dawn of the dead - except with living people, controls and no twitchers  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:10 pm
CyberConnects is the closet thing I've seen to a real life "The World"  

OrochiSlayer

Deaths Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:40 pm
Kite Azure
I don't like that Dingo kid.
He keeps trying to bullshit me.
Altimit is a fictional company dammit.
I played all the original games and it had fictional stories about a fictional company called.....ALTIMIT!

ok...I can see first impressions leave a large mark on regards to one topic...If I offended you in any way I'm terribly sorry and if you believe altimit is fake I guess I have no choice but to support you since we're in the same guild.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff