Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
x__________How To Spot A Hacker/Scammer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1

View Results

Arashiyama Kisaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:45 am
It hurts to think people could be as stupid as to answer to a PM like that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:42 am
ya ive gotten those messages before  

Persaya42

EmoRyokaXVII

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:27 pm
We are sorry to inform you but your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaia Moderator, we don't normally ask for this information but to clear your report we need to. If you fail to cooperate then you agree to these charges and we will take steps in closing your account. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested.

Username-

Password-

E-Mail Address-

Date of Birth-

Once your account has been verified that it's free of faults, your e-mail provider will be notified when your account investigation is over. We thank you for your patience. If you do not reply in the next 24 hours there will be a 6 month ban.

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please do not submit this form multiple times for the same PM, abuse of this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information.
PM: 5247260.09381487  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:28 pm
BurningDragonMaster
We are sorry to inform you but your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaia Moderator, we don't normally ask for this information but to clear your report we need to. If you fail to cooperate then you agree to these charges and we will take steps in closing your account. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested.

Username-

Password-

E-Mail Address-

Date of Birth-

Once your account has been verified that it's free of faults, your e-mail provider will be notified when your account investigation is over. We thank you for your patience. If you do not reply in the next 24 hours there will be a 6 month ban.

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please do not submit this form multiple times for the same PM, abuse of this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information.
PM: 5247260.09381487

this is what they sent me  

EmoRyokaXVII

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:30 pm

Thats a Scammer not a hacker but yes NEVER give out your password .... Mods have them all and would never hack anyone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:46 pm
Sebi-Chan

Thats a Scammer not a hacker but yes NEVER give out your password .... Mods have them all and would never hack anyone

sry wrong thing then..........but to hack they need that info right  

EmoRyokaXVII

relicor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:56 pm
i got one of those and sent them the wrong password so they sent another one and i seid oh wait i changed it to a super long one and kept spelling it differently every time they asked. it was so fun they did it like 33 times. then i took all of there pm's and reported them. boo yea

im cool im awsome im relic any questons  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:27 pm
i hate these damn scam mails

if you are really under question of the mods , they dont even notify you
you get kicked offline
and next time you sign in
you get this message

login error
your account had been banned , for more information please contact us at inquiry@gaiaonline.com  

Ghoulism

MetalequalsLife666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:58 pm
"Hello, this is an auto message sent to you from the admin team [group 2] because your account has been reported for:
attempted hacking, scamming, trolling, and life threatening

Our reports are never 100% accurate but we need to run a quick review of your account, checking the trade, and marketplace history. If you could please
fill out this form

password:

username:

email address:

Usually admins never ask for your password but for serious cases like this we have no choice.
If you fail to respond to this message 30 minutes after opening, your account can, and will be banned along with your IP address.
ATTENTION!

We are very carefull and want to make sure you are safe, this is the reason this message pops up. BUT, your case is very rare, and in these cases we have no choice but for you to fill the form, It is very important you understand this.
NOTICE!
After scanning your account, if all is good and the reports are proven wrong, you will receive 10,000g as a sorry from us to you.

here was my latest hacker try  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:25 pm
*sees scammer*
*shoves foot up scammers beep*  

smgirl825

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

poolplayerlady

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:32 pm
I got one of those only a few days after I joined, but I had read the posts warning about them. I get them pretty often, it sucks that people do that kind of stuff. They should be banned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:05 am
Thanks for the heads up, I have yet to get one but I have no doubt that I will.  

Cyritan

Kaosu Chitsuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:16 pm
i have had messages like that on multiple occations and i have reported them all  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:59 pm
I got a pm like that..
Though I forgot to report him xp sweatdrop  

Kitty Chomp

PassionateRed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:05 am
I thankfully havent got a post like that yet.  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff