Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
x.___________Introduction Board Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1

View Results

n o t h i n g

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:29 pm
Name: No name
Birthday: April 5
Dislikes: Feeling worthless, feeling inferior, the past, fear, eyes gouged out, mashed potatoes, ketchup, mispronunciation or mispelling of words, improper grammar, mean people, annoying people
Favorite shows: Whose Line is it Anyway, Law and Order, Smallville, the weather, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Venture Bros, Fairly oddparents, and others I can't think of right now. I don't watch much tv really.
Favorite Music Groups: Gorillaz, Nightwish, Subway to Sally, The Doors, Apocalyptica, and a few others I can't think of
Favorite Colour: Plaid
Favorite Food(s): Not sure
Favorite Drink(s): iced tea
Other info wish to share: ...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:02 am
Name: Vytaute (its real xd ) or Vyte/Vy (short) 3nodding
Birthday: Jan 31
Likes: books, drawing, music, animals, dancing, pc games, rp heart
Dislikes: lies
Favourite Music Groups: LP, Evanescense, Within Temptation, Anberlin, Breaking Benjamin,...
Favourite color: probably black, dark blue, white
Favourite Food(s): chicken, potatoes and...erm... junk food xd
Favourite Drink(s): not too picky...i only dont like tomatoe juice
Other info wish to share:*shrugs shoulders*  

xD3siR3x

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:40 pm
Name: Sabre-chan
Birthday: September 20th
Dislikes: Erm.. n00bs. But only the annoying ones. {lyKe YEYA bAbaY. 4 rEel!} and bad grammar.
Favourite Music Groups: Secondhand Serenade, Kaskade, DJ Sammy, Fall Out Boy, Gackt, UVERworld.
Favourite color: Pink. And Green. <3 {Why is my avatar blue?}
Favourite Food(s): Crackers and Cheese, any fruit that I can get my hands on, Cheesecake @_@!
Favourite Drink(s): Apple Juice and Flavour Water.
Other info wish to share: I love to cook and bake and want to become a dessert chef. Eventually, I want to own my own bakery.

I'm also extremely obsessed with Gundam SEED and can't find anyone else. If you're a fan, PM me! gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:44 pm
            or perhaps in S L Y T H E R I N

Name: Xandra
            Birthday: September 2nd
            Likes: morbid/angsty/slashy anime, ItaKisa, homosexuality, public disturbances, rammstein, pretty boys, vampires, the 15th of every month, Gaia Online, psychoshipping, broadway, the dark lord (he-who-must-not-be-named), dark!Harry, catchy opening themes, intelligence and literacy, the moon, darkness, reading, writing, crossdressers =O, the "Tales of" series, games and CGI movies whose titles include the end of dreams (you can figure it out), disturbed, Gackt and most other pretty j-rockers, Kou Shibasaki, cutesy girls love series, serpents, fanfiction, y!gallery, getting reviews for my stories, word games, roleplaying, badtz maru, handheld gaming systems, meh iPod, Yami Maliku, arterial blood spray, Quintin Tarantino, mythology, history in general, Takashi Miike, dark poetry, epic poems, Divine Comedies, zombies, dinosaurs, puzzles, David Tennant, villainous characters, sci-fi/fantasy, overly thought out made-up worlds, the man of the Uchiha massacre, tactics (strategy or manga), weaponry, martial arts, Masanobu Ando, death note, magical girl anime (especially Pretty Cure), technology, making music (drums, piano, lyricism, singing alto)
            Dislikes: organized religion, n00bs, veggies, waking up after one or two hours of sleep, certain teachers at school -glares-, most flora, MySpace, whorey preps, cliche celebrities, sexist/racist/homophobes/etc., most main character females, goody goody characters, cliches, romance novels, book to movie adaptations, soap operas, Rachael Ray
            Favorite shows: Death Note, Naruto, Yuugiou, Purikyua, Battle Royale (movie), Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (movie), Tales of OVAs, Papa to Kiss in the Dark, Ai no Kusabi, Crimson Spell (manga), Wolf's Rain, etc.
            Favorite Music Groups: Linkin Park, Disturbed, Rammstein, Gackt, Hyde, Within Temptation
            Favorite Colour: black
            Favorite Food(s): ziti, chocolate covered pretzels
            Favorite Drink(s): Ramune, Water
            Other info wish to share: I love snakes; I am cunning and ambitious; and if you cannot figure out what HP house I am in I will kill you with a locket from a very gaunt household.

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Steal My Ramen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:45 pm
    Name: Yaeka-Sama
    Birthday: June 16th
    Likes: God, DRAWING, playing my flute, sewing things, making AMVs, watching grass grow, pretending Aime characters are real, talking, singing, bugging people, making faces :]
    Favorite shows: Who's Line is it Anyways?, Mythbusters, Yu Yu Hakusho, Futurama, pretty much anything. x]
    Favorite Music Groups: Flyleaf, Switchfoot -can't think of others- x.x
    Favorite Colour: Red, Silver, White, Black.
    Favorite Food(s): Any.
    Favorite Drink(s): Any =D
    Other info wish to share: -Kingdom Hearts obsessor-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:48 pm
Name: Crazie
Birthday: october 3
Likes: music, television,Computers,and some other Random things
Dislikes: c**k roaches,Smoking, bird..[come on theyre annoying and they smell!]
Favorite Shows: Scrubs,the CSI type shows,and just a lot of things on comedy central
Favorite Music Groups:im more of a 80's and 70's rocker i love guns'n'roses, skid row ,Styx, but i do also like bands like Atreyu and Haste the day and many others
Favorite Colors:Black,green,blue
Favorite Foods:not much im a very picky eater pretty much just pasta type stuff
Favorite Drinks:Sprite,nestea,diet coke, and the new pomegranate rockstar energy drink
Other info:im quiet at times but once people get to know me im usually more talkative and im super friendly just not the scary friendly i wont start humping your legs dont worry... sweatdrop

Crazie k9

Revev

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:02 pm
I'm lazy... so this is all you get! >D heart

name: revey
birthday: august 30th
fav color: blue!
other info: I want YOU to RP with ME <33

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:48 pm
Name: Mabasa
Birthday: August 3rd
Likes: Music, drawing, Rping, sleeping, sharpies, reading, internet, thunderstorms, horror movies, sad movies....movies. xD and lots more.
Dislikes: smoking, spiders, insects, reptiles, hunters, animal cruelity, and more.
Favorite shows: Law and Order, Mainly law shows. x3
Favorite Music Groups: Cute is what we aim for, Boys like girls, Green Day, fall out boy, Kiss, My chemical romance, aerosmith, tool, oomph. The list goes on for days, so I stop now. ^^
Favorite Colour: Red and Black
Favorite Food(s): That's a toughy. Idk
Favorite Drink(s): Dr. Pepper.
Other info wish to share: I have a twin. =O

Mabasa

Helghast the Deathstalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:24 pm
Uhh....yeah...
Name: Hunter
Birthday:October, 8
Dislikes: Conceited people, People mocking others...
Favorite show: Naruto, Mind of Mencia
Favorite Music Groups: Disturbed, System of a Down, Slipknot, Three Days Grace, Creed, All That Remains, Sevendust
Favorite food: None, I'll eat anything
Favorite drink: Sprite, Vault
Other: All listed is ALL you need to know...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:30 pm
Name: Rose of Pluto (neh, Rose or Pluto is fine. Especially Pluto. 3nodding )
Birthday: October 24th
Likes: Manga, reading, writing, listening to music, internet, Rping, movies, and lots of other things. ^^
Dislikes: smoking, annoying people, tomatoes, and more.
Favorite Shows: So You Think You Can Dance, The Simpsons, 30Rock, and Smallville
Favorite Music Groups: Metallica, Green Day, Blue Oyster Cult, AC/DC, Van Halen, Nickelback, and maybe more.
Favorite Colour: Red
Favorite Food(s): Chocolate
Favorite Drink(s): Dr.Pepper, Coolatas. ^^'
Other info you wish to share: Uh...I can speak bits and pieces of about four languages, not counting English. And I'm an aspiring author.  

Rose of Pluto

sephalo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:41 pm
Name: sephalo
Birthday: February 27th
Likes: Reading, drawing, writing short and not-so-short stories, and my lovely little sister. ^^
Dislikes: Creepy-crawlies, Things that buzz by your ears without warning, close-minded people, people without morals.
Favorite shows: Bleach, Prince of Tennis, GTO, Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Favorite Music Groups: Linkin Park, Nickelback, Evanescence, Good Charlotte, Avril Lavigne, Goo Goo Dolls, Lifehouse, Weird Al Yankovic
Favorite Colour: Blue, turquoise
Favorite Food(s): Chinese
Favorite Drink(s): Mountain Dew
Other info wish to share: I live in Florida.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:09 am
Hello, one and all. I'm the ParanoidBlueGirl. I'm generally a nice person, or at least I try to be one. I'm short for my age, and people mistake me for 9-10 year olds. Plus, one of my bestest friends IRL looks like me(or so everyone says). So teachers at school mistake us for each other, and sadly, our friends do too.
How'd I come up with the name? I'm paranoid at some times. My favorite color is blue. And I'm a girl.
Here's the basic info though:

Name: ParanoidBlueGirl
Birthday: April 3rd
Likes: Art, Reading, Music, Writing, Soccer, Hanging out with my friends, watching tv, going to school, and playing video games(like WoW for instance ><)
Favorite shows: Simpsons, King of the Hill, Futurama, Hereos
Favorite Music Groups: Mindless Self Indulgence, No Doubt, Foo Fighters, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Postal Service. There is so much more, but I don't think I could fit it all in this one post ><
Favorite Colour: Blue, Black, Silver, Purple, Green, and Red.
Favorite Food(s): Pasta, Mexican, and Asian.
Favorite Drink(s): Double Chocolate Chips Frappacino(I'm addicted to those), Monster(addicted to that too), Coke, Sprite, Milk, 7Up, Mountain Dew  

ParanoidBlueGirl

Queenofthepumpkins-v.02

Bloodthirsty Seeker

15,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:14 am
Name: Queen of the pumpkins
Birthday: november 10
Dislikes: dark rooms, smelly people
Favorite shows: Scarred, That 70s show, veronica mars, sailor moon, fruba, kelido star, power fuse, headline news
Favorite Music Groups: My chemical romance, Yeah yeah yeahs, the white stripes, death cab for cutie, muse, modest mouse
Favorite Colour: sky blue
Favorite Food(s): fish, tuna helper, grilled cheese with tomatoes, salad, japanese deserts
Favorite Drink(s): Pina colada (virgin), coke, bubble gun jones soda, bubble gum slushe
other info: I live in sacramento california. My gov. beats your gov. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:48 pm
Name: Lifelessdead
Birthday: October 10
Dislikes: Storms,the dark,spiders,aliens
Favorite shows: Futrama,Foster's home for imaginary friends,Invader Zim,degrassi the next generation, south of no where
Favorite Music Groups: The used, Bullet for my valentine,Three days grace
Favorite Colour: Lime green
Favorite Food(s): Tacos, cheese,popcorn,chicken
Favorite Drink(s): Water , tea
Other info wish to share: im anti-volience  

Lifelessdead

Hamtaro925

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:27 am
Name: Hamtaro
Birthday: February 28th
Dislikes: Stingy people.

//Favorite Movies/Anime//
Blood†, Naruto, Bleach, Hello Kitty: Stump Village, Hellsing, Pirates, Fruits Basket, My Sassy Girl, My Girl and I, Wind Struck, Elfen Lied, Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Full Metal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Onegai Twins, School Rumble, Spirited_Away, Trinity Blood, Prince of Tennis.

//Favorite TV Shows//
Futurama, Family Guy, Captain Planet, Friends, Will and Grace, CSI: Miami, The Simpsons.

//Favorite Reads//

Paint the Wind, Memories of Ice, The Far Side of the Ocean, Touch My Heart, Dragons Call, Where's Waldo.

//Favorite Music/Bands//
Types: Hip-Hop, Techno, R&B.

//Hobbies/Interests//

Gaiaonline, Diablo 2, Manga, Foods, Warcraft3, Talking, Chatting, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 9.  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff