Reply The Twilight Movie
Who even really wanted MTV to do the movie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyziick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:28 am
I cried during the whole book, I was really shocked when Edward left. I think he was dumb when he thought if he really left Bella would be fine and forget about him.Ok how do you forget about a vampire that you are like in love with? When I read the book I was depressed the whole time.

PS. I was alco shocked when Edward proposed!

Ya MTV sockes even there shows suck,(well that is what I think). The only show I do like is the real world, but that is getting old to.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:08 am
roxxi_13
they were gonna do a terrible job!

They changed the book. Edward wasnt even in it!!!!!

I would go burn down MTV productions if they made a movie like that. But thankfully Stephenie rescued it and said "no" now summit ET is probably gonna make it. And they want it as close to the book as possible!! yay!!

But the only depressing part is that Henry cavill can't play edward. He is 24 years old. To hear the whole sad story go here: http://stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

and please read all of it.

thank you^^

omg! seriously no edward? him and bella are like the main characters, without edward, it wouldnt be twilight!  

looking_for_my_edward

The World Within

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:25 am
It would be DISASTEROUS [sp] if MTV did the movie.
I dont even want to think about it...they would destroy the book.
It scares me..it does it does -hides in small dark space and cries-
But its all better now, yeah?
Itll be okay ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:22 am
MTV allready disgusts me! if they ade the movie i'd have to burn the theater and MTV studios. It would be alwful.
I Couldn't help but feel lonly myself when edward left. My male-up was so smeared that I looked like I hadn't slept for days when I finaley stoped crying... crying  

twilights_moon_eclipse

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:29 am
looking_for_my_edward
roxxi_13
they were gonna do a terrible job!

They changed the book. Edward wasnt even in it!!!!!

I would go burn down MTV productions if they made a movie like that. But thankfully Stephenie rescued it and said "no" now summit ET is probably gonna make it. And they want it as close to the book as possible!! yay!!

But the only depressing part is that Henry cavill can't play edward. He is 24 years old. To hear the whole sad story go here: http://stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

and please read all of it.

thank you^^

omg! seriously no edward? him and bella are like the main characters, without edward, it wouldnt be twilight!

I agree!
What kind of people would leave Edward out the movie?! Theee Edward?!
gonk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:12 pm
yea i really didn't want MTV to do the movie either..i think they suck at picking characters for the movie and there probably not even gonna do it right which also sucks scream  

Neko-Chika-Chan

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:32 pm
Mr Flowers
I'm the one who thinks MTV has a chance o making it decent. Cause I mean look at Freedom Writers. Just add a bit of goth and Anne Rice to it and you have a movie that this whole sub-forum will appreciate.
EDIT!!!:For the record I didn't want MTV to the film, I'm just saying they can make it decent

We don't want decent, we want AWESOME.
They have a history of stupid movies, so I didn't want them to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was suprised that Stephenie would even agree to giving MTV the rights in the first place. If I wrote a book and MTV wanted to make it into a movie I wouldn't wait for the script before I decline...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Paris05

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:29 am
same here!  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items