Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jacob or edward with bella?
  edward
  jacob
View Results

Mizuko Aquarian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:54 am
I just think Jacob and Bella should be friends. I have no problem with him; but I see Bella and Edward together romantically. Jacob is sweet, but has a little bit more of a temper. At least Edward can hold himself back. Oh, if only Jacob didn't have that temper. I still luv him though!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:59 am
...I don't really despise anyone--in either of the books. The characters are all well thought up and are not hollow, so how can you hate a character that's fully developed? Maybe if they weren't just fictional characters, but as long as they're within the bindings of the book, I don't despise a single one of them.

Well, maybe Lauren, but that's not what we're talking about, now is it... lol

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

x-always-winter-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:52 am
everyone in twilight is awesome.
but all the guys at the high school are so oblivious. haha razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:02 pm
User Image

Jessica.
b***h. talk2hand

User Image

pathetic alcoholic

misohead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:54 am
Jack_sparrows_baby_girl
who in twilight and new moon do u depsie the most. i mostly depise Jacob. hes jus too selfish in new moon. he wants bella for himself...SELFISH!

exactly, he doesn't think who bella wants to be with  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:11 am
misohead
Jack_sparrows_baby_girl
who in twilight and new moon do u depsie the most. i mostly depise Jacob. hes jus too selfish in new moon. he wants bella for himself...SELFISH!

exactly, he doesn't think who bella wants to be with

He loves her! nothn wrong w/ that just b/c Bella and Edward this and that doesnt mean he cant love her  

niecerpiecer

Dancingonairwaves

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:54 am
I don't really despise anyone in the Twilight series exept for mabye James, Laurent, and Victoria......
I don't hate Bella because she was emotionally unstable during New Moon.
I don't hate Edward because he thought he was helping Bella and thought she would be better off. And he came back.
I don't hate Jacob because he was just some poor kid who likes someone he can't have and is forced to turn into some angry werewolf.
*phew* lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:17 am
well at least some1 understands bout jacob xd  

niecerpiecer

miz_understood09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:24 pm
I don't really hate Jacob. His character just annoys me sometimes. I sometimes disagree on his method of doing things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:36 am
Jacob.. ugh. Why would I even bother saying his name? Obviously, I'm siding with Edward just coz.. you know why. Ehh. xp  

PunkRock NaNa

Zuzer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:01 am
fangisfreakinhot
I don't really despise anyone in the Twilight series exept for mabye James, Laurent, and Victoria......
I don't hate Edward because he thought he was helping Bella and thought she would be better off. And he came back.
I don't hate Jacob because he was just some poor kid who likes someone he can't have and is forced to turn into some angry werewolf.
*phew* lol

Exactly.

And on Jacob's behalf I am here to tell you that if the characters were real and Bella just happened to leave Edward as he did her, a good percent of you female readers would be forcing yourselves upon him when he loves Bella.

I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm saying that to be honest. You Jacob haters are all hypocrites if you dislike him because he loves Bella.

I personally like Jacob and think that he and Bella are really good friends. [But I do prefer Edward and Bella as a couple.] heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:23 am
Zuzer
fangisfreakinhot
*phew* lol

Exactly.

And on Jacob's behalf I am here to tell you that if the characters were real and Bella just happened to leave Edward as he did her, a good percent of you female readers would be forcing yourselves upon him when he loves Bella.

I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm saying that to be honest. You Jacob haters are all hypocrites if you dislike him because he loves Bella.

I personally like Jacob and think that he and Bella are really good friends. [But I do prefer Edward and Bella as a couple.] heart

well at least some1 is defending Jacob I agree its true if she did leave Edward I would be all over him lol and since Edward left Bella Jacob just wanted a chance thats all he didnt want 2 be selfish and he wasnt it was mostly Bella cuz she led him on 3nodding  

niecerpiecer

blue_eyed_jade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:21 pm
i cant choose.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:23 pm
niecerpiecer
Zuzer
fangisfreakinhot
*phew* lol

Exactly.

well at least some1 is defending Jacob I agree its true if she did leave Edward I would be all over him lol and since Edward left Bella Jacob just wanted a chance thats all he didnt want 2 be selfish and he wasnt it was mostly Bella cuz she led him on 3nodding
but if bella left edward.. no matter how hard we try edward wouldnt even notice us  

blue_eyed_jade

GreenEyedKatt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:32 pm
i like jake and i dont really despise any of em but i i had to pic id say i dispise jake the most  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff