Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Favorite BAAAAAD dub line? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever Michiru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:10 pm
English title sorry... A Crystal Clear Destiny- Vol 8 ... on a vhs...

Juptier is calling on the power of Jutpiter and....

"Help me bust open this building" (0r something like that....)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:26 am
kawaiibunny3
"Go bleach your roots, creep!" ~Mercury to Kunzite(Malacite)

That line makes me die laughing every time.  

Str!p3d

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:22 am
"if you stretch Zerconia's face out..it'd reach his feet" - the entire dark cricus  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:09 pm
Hunkmeister! Lolz! I love it when they say that though lol!  

Apulant Maiden

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:38 am
'Let's get a sundae!'

in place of

'I'm not letting you go home tonight...'

xd

Guess who said that!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:26 am
XD
This is so silly!  

Leizgirl

Zerbear333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:31 pm
I would rather pretend that the english dub NEVER happened, like it was all a bad dream. Denial is fun smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:12 pm
THIS NONESENSE DUB LINE REALLY GETS ON MY NERVES. It's one case of stupid logic I absolutely can't ignore! In the episode where Lita was trying to return Amara's scarf.. and how later she confronts Uranus because she's pissed they left her there for her pure heart to be taken, she goes..

"YOU ALMOST DID ME IN BACK THERE."

BONJOUR IDIOTS. Dead Give Away!! Whooo.

Now, the episode where Elizabeth is talking about treasuring her first kiss with Serena in the booth, and Michelle and Amara happen to be sitting on the other side...
Yea, when they replaced Michelle talking about the first kiss in the history of the world with her first kissing experience. THAT MAKES ME SOOO MADD....

The Japanese version is WAYY more meaningful than the dubs, which is why I love em... I only watch the dubs because I can't stand the accents from the Japanese dubs when they do their attacks. (Plus I <3 hearing Sailor Neptune's voice). Okkk

That feels a lot better now. : )

tragoedia scelesta

strawberryheaven

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:57 am
"I'm majorly fed up with Darien. Why does he avoid me like plaids and stripes when we were meant to be?"

I'm sure that will win his heart back, Usagi Serena. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:38 pm
I find it funny when they call each other names. Like in the episode where Uranus and Neptune fight Moon (In the S season, it's one of the final episodes of that season), before Amara transforms she says something like "Stop right there, Sailor Meatballs!"

Or in the episode where Kaorinite wants to take Serena's pure heart and asks her to go to the Tokyo Tower, Sailor Jupiter calls Uranus and Neptune "Weasels". Later on, Kaorinite calls Serena "Serena moon-face girl" (or something like that). xd  

Radical Shadow

atsuko_15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:13 pm
Alot of people already metnioned some of my faves, lol. But I don;t think anyone talked about the dub of the R Movie.
When they get to the asteroid, in the dub Mars goes on about "I feel a very negative force surrounding us!" or something along those lines, and you can hear Serena saying "I feel it!!! NEGATIVITY!" lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:41 pm
ok i love the dubb but darians speaches just make me want to strangle him  

halfdemon_princess14

-GS-Sailor Miracle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:25 pm
In the sm movie "Promise of the Rose" WTF is with the line Usagi..I mean "Serena" (lol my chars name) says "Lets get this wicked weed" LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:04 pm
I try to avoid the English dub altogether, but when I do see it I've got to laugh at how pathetic Serena's voice sounds. Especially in her Sailor Moon speech. "...and that means you!" They've seriously messed her up.  

Kaedehime2201

+Trynyti+

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:18 pm
|| This is my once upon a time. . .

Yeah, Venus has a few lines to Kunzite that really crack me up.
I wish I could remember the line from an episode I watched the other day. It was PRICELESS.

. . . this is my story. ||

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces