Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liro the lemur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:30 pm
there one manga called "Vampire Knight"
it's pretty awesome and is being made into anime  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:25 pm
I am reading the second of abour five books by Tanya Huff that follow the Blood Ties series. I don't watch the show as much I really should anymore mainly because i keep missing it. But no matter what just remember Vampires are people too. They were once human after all.  

Lestats Mistress

mariska13

Liberal Vampire

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:15 am
I've just finished Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles and I was looking for new vampire books to read, but I don't know if Vampire Masquerade or Twilight are worth reading. Can anyone tell me if those 2 series are good or give me any other suggestions?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:43 am
Twilight is not worth reading, the author does not know how to write.

The Laurell. K. Hamilton series are great, I am in love with them and it is kind of like Twilight except better. Read them the first book is called Guilty Pleasures.  

Perfect_Enemies

1,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lutecest

Ruthless Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:35 am
Club_Vampyre_Girl
Twilight is not worth reading, the author does not know how to write.

The Laurell. K. Hamilton series are great, I am in love with them and it is kind of like Twilight except better. Read them the first book is called Guilty Pleasures.

Finally someone that agrees with me... Up with Hamilton Down with Meyer...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:17 pm
i've read all the blood ties books :> loved them.. and well i like some things about the Twilight series.. i just hate the main character Belle xD .. i read like almost any vampire or paranormal romance u throw my way :3... and i would read any plain romances too xD...  

ribbonforluv

Damian Fayte

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:43 pm
The 2 best series so far Are going to be the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton and The Black Dagger Brotherhood By J.R. Ward  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 am
The anime/manga series Blood + is pretty good. Kinda sad, but... well... lots of series are.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

mariska13

Liberal Vampire

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:32 pm
I couldn't find Laurell. K. Hamilton works neighter in libraries, bookstores or online so if anyone has theme please give theme to me.
But I've read the first volume of twilight, as a vampire book is pretty lame, but as a comedy and romance is quite good, i think is funny and a bit childish .. teenage stile. sweatdrop

someone recommended me P C Cast & Kristin Cast - House Of Night is it good? did anyone hear of it?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:13 pm
If you are into vampires-for-teens (I am at my 23 years of age ^^) Try Twilight or Vampire Kisses. If you are into vampire-for-adults, try Vampire Diaries or the Sookie Stackhouse series (True Blood is based on them). Don's ask me for authors, I fail with names.  

Kasumi_Shino

68: *Vampire Lounge Polls Hang Out*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces