Reply The Twilight Movie
Edward Cullen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Flowers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:46 am
Drew Fuller all the way (I'm not gay) (Nothing wrong with being gay either)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:50 pm
Personally, I think Efron would do well. Imagine an actress like Browning standing next to him, once.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:00 pm
Zac Efron is maturing nicely, and I'll be keeping an eye out for him when --- or if --- Summit decides to make the movie.

Personally, though, I'm still sticking with Chace Crawford:

User Image
User Image

I'm so glad he's getting a decent debut as one of the leading actors on the CW's Gossip Girl.

I do admit he's beginning to be like Henry though...Beginning to look too old to play the role. It's disappointing to see all these great actors grow out of being able to play Edward, but oh well...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:16 am
User Image
Hayden Christiansen

OR

User Image
Gaspard Ulleil  

genuine_dollar

Swintha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tom Felton.
=D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:53 am
hmm, personally, I think Jackson Rathbone should be Edward. When I saw his picture, he just struck me as the right guy.

That may just be me, though.  

moon_child_27

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:07 am
Congratulations!

Out of the three Edward Cullen threads in this forum, I chose this one to dub as the official casting sticky <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:36 pm
GASPARD ULLIEL. Definitely. Zac Efron is nottttttt an Edward in my point of view. He is too... chipper to me. I mean Edward seems more collected and calm. And his voice is not sexy at all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Levina_Ellar

Electrified Coco Puffs

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:13 pm
Levina_Ellar
GASPARD ULLIEL. Definitely. Zac Efron is nottttttt an Edward in my point of view. He is too... chipper to me. I mean Edward seems more collected and calm. And his voice is not sexy at all.

Yet, the pictures of Zac Effron are quite nice. He really has an annoying voice to be Edward. I mean it has to be smooth as velvet and smexy. So Zac might be the right body, but wrong voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:32 pm
Agreed; he may be okay looks-wise some of the time, but his voice is too schoolboy-ish and chipper (perfect word).

Gaspard...I never understood why he had such a huge fanbase when it came to casting him as Edward. I've never thought he looked like Edward in any photo. The hair, eyes, smile, face...don't see it. And he doesn't look like he could pull off a high school boy to me *shrugs*

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Nobodie_2007_Axel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:01 pm

Gackt is the only one who comes to mind and he can speak english too!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:47 pm
I can picture Gaspard Ulleil playing Jasper, because of his facial features for some reason. But for Edwards charactor... I can honestly say that I'm scared. No person can capture the perfection of Edward! The casting director better choose someone good, because after seeing the movie, the actors kind of stick in your head every time I read the book, and I cannot deal with an ugly Edward! Err I'm not sure about Tom Felton... too much Draco! I could never picture him as Edward. and ZAC EFRON? eeeh. I mean he's hot and all... but as Edward? He's not like old fashion enough or beautiful enough.  

Emmmxo

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:42 pm
Gackt eek
If there were ever an asian version of Twilight, Gackt would fit the part (Shun Oguri too maybe...but maybe I'm just biased
)

Someone recommended Elijah Shain, a music artist:

He's probably the best Edward I've seen so far (err...wait...Chace...), but go figure that all the guys who fit the look are in the music industry instead of film.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:11 am
i agree. i seen so many pictures and i dont think any of them would fit the part. i really dont think anyone would make the perfect edward. grrr. but if the movie messes him up im gonna be really pissed because that would totally ruin my image of him. *sigh* im too stubborn for my own good...  

XxBl00dLustxX

Lil Smee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:38 pm
I'd say Chase all the way! He is so Edwardy!
GO CHASE! heart heart heart  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces