Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
If Mewtwo isnt in brawl... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Phoenix the Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:57 pm
My fave Char is one of the Flagship characters (Kirby) so he CAN NOT be removed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:15 pm
sharpshooter01
If they don't have Cap. Falcon. I'm gonna be pissed.

I don't think you should worry too much. Falcon is one of the original 12 characters from the first smash bros. There's no way any of them will be removed. And If they are... I will be shocked.  

NekkyoMaster

Sckith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:01 am
Tigerzero
I'm not gonna buy it
emo

What do you guys think? If your favourite character is not in it what would you do?
Well, looks like your not getting brawl check the new character Pokemon trainer basically 3 playable pokemon. All first gen plus pikachu turst me there will be nomore firstgen pokemon. Mewtwo is as good as gone  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:42 am
TehPwnzter
Tigerzero
I'm not gonna buy it
emo

What do you guys think? If your favourite character is not in it what would you do?
Well, looks like your not getting brawl check the new character Pokemon trainer basically 3 playable pokemon. All first gen plus pikachu turst me there will be nomore firstgen pokemon. Mewtwo is as good as gone

We don't know that for sure.

What about Jigglypuff?

I think Mewtwo has a good chance of coming back. But am I hoping he'll be back? Not really. I'm indifferent. I'm a Ganondorf player. That's all I care about.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

king Hippo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:33 am
I would buy it if it didn't have my favorite character, becuase I don't have one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:05 pm
SilentBlackTiger
TehPwnzter
Tigerzero
I'm not gonna buy it
emo

What about Jigglypuff?

I think Mewtwo has a good chance of coming back. But am I hoping he'll be back? Not really. I'm indifferent. I'm a Ganondorf player. That's all I care about.

I am beginning to waiver on my opinion that Mewtwo won't be returning. Especially with this newly revealed Pokemon Trainer, Mewtwo very well might not return and, personally, I don't care. Mewtwo was the most crap filled character of Melee. Each move takes eons to execute, none do significant damage, and aside from his B move he's got ridiculously short range for a Pokemon that is the supreme psychic being. The only decent thing about him are his throws and that doesn't cut it. If he gets replaced by another Pokemon, then so be it.

Personally, I'd be upset if Jigglypuff didn't return though since she's a great character. ^^  

Talwar126

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:47 pm
Talwar126
SilentBlackTiger
TehPwnzter
Tigerzero
I'm not gonna buy it
emo

What about Jigglypuff?

I am beginning to waiver on my opinion that Mewtwo won't be returning. Especially with this newly revealed Pokemon Trainer, Mewtwo very well might not return and, personally, I don't care. Mewtwo was the most crap filled character of Melee. Each move takes eons to execute, none do significant damage, and aside from his B move he's got ridiculously short range for a Pokemon that is the supreme psychic being. The only decent thing about him are his throws and that doesn't cut it. If he gets replaced by another Pokemon, then so be it.

Personally, I'd be upset if Jigglypuff didn't return though since she's a great character. ^^

There's a lot of viscious people out there with Jiggs. :shudder:

I wasn't a Mewtwo fan either (in melee, anyway). My buddy is actually picking him for some reason. He's getting decent. The matches are getting closer now, and he's finding ways around my sweetspotting. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:30 pm
I look forward to seeing if character's movesets have changed completely or just been updated. Mewtwo's okay, but sometimes he can also be...vulnerable. He should be stronger, and his moves are difficult to be efficient with, because I don't like using the same move over and over again...  

elf_hero66

NkGuy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:47 am
General Lea
If Mario was the only playable character, I'd boycott Brawl forever. scream Mewtwo need to come back, and with a stronger and more suitable moveset.
Mewtwo is powerful enough already trust me... His grabs are really good and so is his jump... so you best be not saying MEwtwo aint strong... I would know cause I trained with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:50 am
Kakashi-the best ninga
General Lea
If Mario was the only playable character, I'd boycott Brawl forever. scream Mewtwo need to come back, and with a stronger and more suitable moveset.
Mewtwo is powerful enough already trust me... His grabs are really good and so is his jump... so you best be not saying MEwtwo aint strong... I would know cause I trained with him.

Right, you train with him and that makes Mewtwo strong. I train with Marth and, compared to Mewtwo, Marth is god. Lets see a few of Mewtwo's problems:

• He has a huge frame, yet a light weight classification.
  • He lacks the ability to combo effectively.
  • Can only kill opponents at high percentages.
  • Physical Moves do mediocre damage.
  • Special Moves are all about "mindgames" and have nothing, really, to do with fighting. His Side + B and Down + B moves are pretty bad.
  • Very slow, compared to most others doing the same amount of damage.
  • His traction, or lack there-of, makes it hard to shield grab.

To be fair, I'll admit he's got two things going for him.

• His grab moves are excellent.
  • He wave dashes pretty easily.

But that's it. His cons FAR outweigh his pros and for a character so supremely evil and powerful in the Pokemon universe... HE REALLY SUCKS.  

Talwar126

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:39 pm
Talwar126
Kakashi-the best ninga
General Lea

Right, you train with him and that makes Mewtwo strong. I train with Marth and, compared to Mewtwo, Marth is god. Lets see a few of Mewtwo's problems:

• Special Moves are all about "mindgames" and have nothing, really, to do with fighting. His Side + B and Down + B moves are pretty bad.

But that's it. His cons FAR outweigh his pros and for a character so supremely evil and powerful in the Pokemon universe... HE REALLY SUCKS.

And that's why he's at the bottom of the tier list.

Owned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:36 pm
Talwar126
Kakashi-the best ninga
General Lea

I thinks he's okay. Maybe a little tweeking... mewtwo combined with wavedashing can be deadly....  

NkGuy

Talwar126

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:32 pm
Kakashi-the best ninga
Talwar126
Kakashi-the best ninga
General Lea

I thinks he's okay. Maybe a little tweeking... mewtwo combined with wavedashing can be deadly....

Anyone combined with Mewtwo can be deadly... and a little tweaking? Did you see the list of cons? He requires alot of tweaking.

And you mispelled "Ninja" in your screen name... Fix it, because it bothers me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:57 pm
Talwar126
Kakashi-the best ninga
Talwar126
Kakashi-the best ninga
General Lea

Anyone combined with Mewtwo can be deadly... and a little tweaking? Did you see the list of cons? He requires alot of tweaking.

And you mispelled "Ninja" in your screen name... Fix it, because it bothers me.
lol  

Sckith

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:29 am
Example of a good Mewtwo player:

Taj.

There was another Mewtwo player at FC who womped me pretty good. I'm not johning here, but I've never really played against a mewtwo before then... sweatdrop  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff